Pokémon Revolt! - Page 72

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1106
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Pokémon Revolt!

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Revolt!

Sev knocked out another couple Pokemon, and fled. She needed fresh air.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Blog Entries

Kira emerged from the pokémon center walking on her own two feet, but still noticably hurting. Her right arm was horribly burnt up to her elbow after she had put her arm into the boiling water, and her body had some smaller burns over it from Rex's fire attack. But she was still kind of dazed. She knew she was hurt, but she didn't know how as her memory failed her.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

Sev sensed Kira and went over to her, examining her wounds, and understood that her memory was somewhat down from look on her face. "Here, I'll tell you... Rex was possessed and went insane, then called you a traitor, and proceeded to try to kill you. Really, nothing huge, you'll recover in no time."

OOC: Good morning!
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Blog Entries

Kira just looked at Sev with a blank stare...

"You.... you're kidding right?"

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Rex saw that they were both talking about his Posession and didn't want to face them. He ran from the pokemon centre, up to the cape of Cerulean, where he noticed a nidoran sitting there too..

Blog Entries

Sev watched Rex leave and yelled after him, "Nothing to be ashamed of, blame the Haunter. It wasn't you." Sev looked back at Kira. "You see, around Cerulean, there's usually a 1 in 7765 chance of getting possessed by a Haunter."

Blog Entries

OOC: @ShinySeviper1; First, Lapras doesn't know Hydro Pump. Second, You can't just say you knocked out a few Pokémon in a Gym Leader Battle. Third, I control the Lapras. It did not attack you.

Arkyt and Telmiryk were facing the Pokémon in battle. "Looks like everyone but us have left the scene," Telmiryk said, before using Night Slash on the frozen Golduck. Arkyt nodded in agreement, and used Shadow Sneak on the Starmie. Lapras stayed behind, looking peacefully at the battle.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

OOC:Sorry, I didn't know it was that Lapras.

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Graal had overheard Sev telling Kira about Rex's Posession. He also saw Rex run north of the Pokemon Center. He walked up to Sev and Kira.
    "Are you okay Kira?" Graal asked, noticing Kira's burns.

"...yeah, I totally understand that.. I was the runt of my pack too... Just stay strong buddy, and you'll do better than them. You've got the drive, and a reason to want to go far. I mean, you're more than welcome to come with me..though it would be pretty dangerous if we had a repeat of.. Oh, wait, you don't know do you.. Something happened at the gym. We were trying to free a bunch of pokemon, and I was battling a golduck. Then the next thing I remember was standing next to a pool of boiling water with a golduck cooking inside it... Apparently I had nearly killed a friend for trying to save it. She's severely burnt now, but the worst part is that it's back... I thought it had gone away y'know? It hasn't happened for years...but why now? What annoyed him? I don't understand...I mean, I'm aware that he's in there, but he usually just sits back and watches the world go by, not taking over and hurting people..."

Ooc: Rex is rambling to the Oddish.
    @shinyseviper; Rex wasn't one of the few taken by haunter ;) you'll find out a's we play

Blog Entries

"Yeah... I think I'm all right."

Truth betold, anywhere that was burnt on her body was still in intense pain. But she still couldn't remember how they even got there. If Rex really had attacked her, that might explain it, but...

Kira needed to take a second out to sort out her head. Maybe she'd remember what had happened to knock her out and burn her like this for herself.

"...I can't expect you to understand man..." Rex sighed, " i mean, she's not my favourite person in the world but if I'm gonna do this again, I might aswell leave..."

Blog Entries

"Are you sure? There's still lots of burns on your arms," said Graal, pointing out the obvious.

Blog Entries

"I-... Yeah, really I'm fine."

Lie to them, why not? Leave it, they don't need to be worried about you. She tried to reinforce her lie with a smile, but it ended up as an unconvincing, half formed mess of one, the worst of smiles if there ever was one.

Blog Entries

"Well okay, if you say so," said Graal. "By the way, where's Rex?"