Pokémon Revolt! - Page 3

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Pokémon Revolt!

Default Re: Pokémon Revolt!

Rex Slammed into the floor as the tropius bucked him. His natural reaction to this was danger. All of a sudden he levitated a few feet off the ground and his eyes burned a deep blue, he was angry. All he wanted to do was destroy something... But what? he could turn on his group... But he'd be overrun... He could attempt to go after Oak.. But that would be no fun... Then he saw blastoise Punching Osborne, then firing at Jamie... He was getting ready to finish him off..

"Brace yourself" he telepathically said to Jamie, who was wincing with pain

Rex then teleported a metre infront, and his whole body began to glow the color of his eyes. Without warning, risking hitting one of his comrades, he fired off several huge bursts of psybeam, the first knocking the blastoise off guard, the second hitting him in the stomach, forcing him to keel over, the third hitting him in the head, knocking him to the ground...

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Zira merely sidestepped to avoid minor damage from the attack, but feeling suddenly mischevious, she decided to anger Rex even more.

"You call that a psybeam? I've seen a Ralts do better than that, Spoons." She taunted, the nickname reffering to the spoon that Kadabras hold.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Osborne woke up freezing, and with a serious head ache. His body shivered from the ice punch he had taken, and the impact jumbled his thoughts and made it hard to think.
    "Wha- Who...?" Osborne said as he lifted his head off of the ground. It took a moment for Osborne to take in what he was seeing. Jamie appeared to be hurt and soaking wet, Rex floated in the air in front of Jamie, clearly unhappy with what Osborne had done to him earlier, and the blastoise was knocked to the ground. The large pokemon lifted himself off of the ground; he was seriously hurt, but he was also seriously unhappy.
    "I.. I don't understand.." Osborne said to the blastoise, still dazed. "Why.. why did you hit me? I was trying to help you.."
    "Survival of the fittest, kid. Hopefully one day you'll know better then to let your guard down." He said before turning his attention back to the Abra.
    "I..." Osborne began before slumping his head again. Osborne tried to reach for a berry that would warm him up, but to his surprise all of his berries were gone.

"I wouldn't want to have to beat up a poor little pokemon like yourself; why don't you run along, little Abra, before you get yourself hurt." The Blastoise said with a slight grin; the biggest threat to him, the electric type, was out of commission for the moment and he wanted to take advantage of it.

>I hope I'm not taking too much control during this RP; I just wanted to try and make things more interesting.<

Blog Entries

Luna carefully positioned herself between her allies and the blastoise. Since she was built like the metaphorical brick shit house, she was more than able to take any attack aimed at her or Blastoise alike. She spoke loudly, slowly and clearly.

"Listen to me. You are hurt badly, and I don't want to see you, or anyone else get hurt any more. Get out of here now. I don't care, frankly, if you come back once we're gone, although I think that idea goes beyond stupidity, but all you're going to achieve here is getting badly injured."

She looked dead into the Blastoise's eyes and asked again. "Go. Please."

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Rexs eyes flamed more and more, deeper and deeper hearing zira taunt him... Regardless of Lunas pleas, he teleported to the side, and began building up a huge burst of psychic energy... Aiming at zira... The spoon that he was holding began to shift and change between hundreds of other shapes at random, quicker than most eyes could conceive... Something big was happening.

Jamie saw Rex readying something, he had no idea what, but he knew it was something big. And bad. And what made it worse was that Rex was staring straight at Zira.

In an attempt to stop him, Jamie fired a thunderbolt from his mouth at the Kadabra, knocking him down and distracting him enough to cancel what ever he was charging. Jamie took advantage of the moment of distraction.

"Hey!" he yelled. "Calm down you idiot. Do you really think attacking your own comrades is going achieve anything?! And you!" he said to the Blastoise. "Get the hell out of here before I make turtle soup out of you!". He winced with pain as he shakily brought himself to stand on three paws. "And you..." he said to Zira. "Stop being a smartass. That's my job" he said with a wry smile.

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Rex grunted, then whisked around to face jamie... Staring at him. His eyes were not glowing anymore, though he was still annoyed. With that he flicked his hand over his shoulder and sent a small psybeam at zira, just to irritate him. then began to wander off

The Blastoise met Luna's gaze with a scowl for a moment before shrugging sighing.
    "I suppose you are right. Hopefully, we don't cross paths again." The Blastoise said as he walked off.

Osborne lifted himself off of the ground with a sudden burst of effort. He shivered; Tropius hated the cold more then most other pokemon, and the cold he experienced reached his core. He shivering in place for a moment before speaking.
    "I-I'm sorry guys. This was my fault.. I gave him the chance to heal up. I shouldn't have been so stupid.. it's because of me that Jamie got hurt." Osborne looked over to Rex.
    "And sorry to you too, Rex. I promise never to do that again.. I just..." The Tropius trailed off, staring down at the ground shamefaced. Osborne had lost all of his berries to the blastoise, but new, half-grown fruit was already starting to grow on his neck.

"Don't be stupid!" Jamie said. "How could anyone know how the Blastoise would react? And this?" he said, lifting his injured paw. "Nothing. Doesn't even hurt!" he said, trying to walking on it, wincing in obvious pain. Rex's psywave didn't make it hurt any less either...

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Rex looked around at the tropius, then at Jamies paw... He walked over to it and put his hand out asking for it. "let me try something"

He kneeled, then closed his eyes and put his other hand ontop of the paw. a soothing sensation ran down Rex's arms, into the Jamie, who shuddered at the cool touch. A few seconds later, Rex slapped the Paw, then put it down gently. "Better?"

*Kadabra knows Recover*

Blog Entries

Now the smoke had cleared, Luna looked around her comrades, glaring. "What just happened? We're attacking each other now, are you guys seriously braindead or something?"
    Last edited by Plumbum; 19th July 2012 at 10:12 AM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumbum View Post
    Originally yes, But i figured it could be tweaked a little since its our RP?

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Graal was surprised at what the Blastoise had done to Osborne and Jamie, and decided that he would be no good to the group injured against a strong foe.He knew that there wasn't much that he could do to help so he started rumaging through the trainer's bag again in hopes of finding any berries. He was in luck. An aspear berry and an oran berry.

"Hey Osborne!" he yelled. "I found an aspear berry! Do you want it?" He continued rumaging through the bag and only found pokeballs and the healing containers that he couldn't open.

Rex looked at graal, realisising that he was struggling with several containers, "need a hand?"

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The little psybeam that Rex threw did little to no damage, with Zira being a dark type and all.

"So, now that we've trashed Pallet Town, where are we going next?"
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast