Pokémon Revolt! - Page 2

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Pokémon Revolt!

Default Re: Pokémon Revolt!

OOC: Sorry i've missed out, I didnt get emails with replies :(

-----

Rex looked around, before teleporting onto Osbornes back, met with only a telepathic "hey Buddy, mind if i take you up on the offer?"

scouring the area with his eyes, he noticed several houses and though They took us from our homes... and fired several psychic waves at the first house.. destroying a portion of the wall

Osborne hadn't even realized Rex was on his back until he spoke to him telepathically; he was extremely light. Osborne twisted his neck to see Rex before simply nodding and smiling. The Tropius shifted his attention back to the pokeball Jamie indicated and reached his neck. Osborne lightly tapped the center of the pokeball, then the red and white orb opened up. A beam of light shot out of the ball and crashed into the ground. The light started morphing shape, slowly turning into a pokemon.

>Any suggestions on what this pokemon should be?<

>Any standard pokemon like pidgey or sandshrew maybe?<

Rex carried on firing at the houses, smiling as he did so

As Jamie was hurrying towards the battle between Zira and the two humans, he caught a glimpse of a shape on the ground. He slowed to inspect it, and recognised it as the unconscious form of Graal.

"Guys!" he yelled back to the group. "I need some help over here! He looks hurt!"

The Growlithe was in an awkward position, so he gently rolled it into a more comfortable one. Other than this, Jamie had no idea what to do to help Graal, so he hoped that one of the others could help the fire-type

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Admidst the ruckus, rex looked around randomly to see where everyone else was. he noticed a growlithe on the floor, recognising him instantly. he teleported next to him and Jamie.. wondering if he could help.."I could teleport him somewhere safe? Maybe theres something to help him in Oaks lab?"

The pokemon that appeared was a Pidgeotto. The pokemon looked at the rest of the group completely surprised.
    "You're free now. You don't need to listen to a Trainer anymore."
    "But.." The bird pokemon said as it seen Blue and Oak being attacked by an angry Zorua.
    "I won't let too much harm come to them. Just go on." The Pidgeotto hesitated before spreading it's wings and taking off.
    Osborne immediately turned his attention to Graal. Osborne spread his leafy wings and jumped into the air. His wings carried him as he glided towards the hurt pokemon. When it was time Osborne folded his wings and he dropped back to the ground by Graal's side, causing a loud thump to be heard due to the Tropius's heavy weight.

"Make him eat this before we try taking him away." Osborne said as he craned his neck to Rex, since he was the only one present with hands. A Sitrus berry hung the lowest out of all of the fruits in Osborne's bundle.

Rex hesitated before pulling a berry, then did so. He put it in Graals mouth, and used his psychic ability to guide it safely into his stomach...

"Now what?" he said, then randomly fired a single wave of energy at another nearby house..

Blog Entries

Luna had stayed at a distance, watching their wanton destruction. She wasn't going to be party to something as pointless and reckless, she'd have thought they'd have maybe been more... structured, maybe have a plan beyond beating up people until they felt happier about it, although she couldn't say she was unhappy watching the humans' world burn before them.

Sol was wholeheartedly joining in, firing off Calm-Mind boosted Psychic assaults at just about everything in sight, but prioritising what could potentially fight back eventually.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

Blue got up. "Gah... Wait, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" he screamed. "Ugh, and right after I had lost to that son of a-" Telmiryk broke open another Pokéball. Out came was a Blastoise. "You're free, Blastoise," Telmiryk said. The Blastoise glared at him and Hydro Pumped him into the wall of the Lab. "I am loyal to my Trainer," it said in disapproval. "You need some convincing," came a voice from behind it. There was Arkyt, black as night, as she set the Blastoise ablaze, with enough heat to evaporate Lake Valor.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Rex saaw the flames engulf the blastoise, and created a forcefield around him, holding the flames around blastoise

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Zira didn't care whether or not the Blastoise was hurt, all that mattered was Blue. She has a habit of trying to kill any trainer in her line of vision, and Blue was right in the middle of her eyesight. She growled, then pounced on the boy, biting his arm.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

OOC: Do abilities still apply here? Because I'm pretty sure my sign-up said Flash Fire...

Graal shifted on the ground and opened his eyes. Osborne was standing before him with Rex on his back. The remaining pokemon were either breaking open the orbs or attacking Blue or a human's home. He stood up, feeling much better.

"Thanks," he said to Rex and Osborne. Graal walked over to the bag that the pokemon holders were coming out of.

Osborne seen what they were doing to the blastoise, and he couldn't stand it. Osborne knew he wasn't going to earn any favor from the rest of his team for doing this, but he decided that the blastoise had enough. Without warning, Osborne suddenly bucked. He didn't intend to hurt Rex by throwing him off of his back, but he was hoping that by surprising him Osborne could break his focus and make him take down his force field.
    "Guys, I'm sorry but this is too much." Osborne said as he moved towards the Blastoise, leaving Rex behind. Osborne moved in front of the blastoise and fanned out his wings. Osborne used safe guard, and a large green protective orb surround him and the blastoise. The Blastoise was still smoldering as Osborne did this.

"Are you okay..?" Osborne said as he turned around. He held his wings open, and the gesture kept the safe guard activated. The Blastoise aimed his water cannons into the air and sprayed lightly into the air so that the water would fall on top of him and cool him down.
    "Would you like a berry to help those burn wounds?" Osborne asked as he craned his neck over to the Blastoise, "I have all kinds of berris here, like-" Osborne didn't get a chance to finish that sentence. The Blastoise, without warning, punched Osborne in the side of the head with a powerful ice punch. Osborne stumbled backwards before collapsing on the ground, then the safe guard was deactivated. The Blastoise then grabbed at the bundle of fruits around Osborne's neck and forcibly ripped out all of the berries growing there. He stuffed all of the berries into his mouth before turning to face the others.

"That was very rude of you," The Blastroise said as he stood over Osborne and prepared another Hydro Pump; This time his target was Arkyt.

Jamie saw the Blastoise preparing a powerful Hydro Pump, and his eyes widened when he saw who he was aiming for:

Arkyt.

Realising the damage such a powerful move could do the young fire-type, he sprung into action. Sprinting towards the Vulpix, he arrived a few seconds before the stream of water, knocking Arkyt out of the trajectory of the liquid missile. He then braced himself for the impact, and as he was swept away in the bone-shudderingly powerful jet of water, he let loose a burst of electricity. Water, being a natural conductor of electricity, carried the attack back along the stream to it's source. The Blastoise cried in pain, as the bolt of electricity swept through it's body and into the ground. Jamie landed on the ground awkwardly, and winced in pain as he felt his front left leg crumple beneath his weight in the collision with the ground. He tried to stand up, but the sudden sharp pain in his leg told him that standing on it would only make it worse.

----

OOC: I hope I haven't gone too far in this post. Sorry if I have

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Zira was yanked off of Blue's arm by Oak, but she still held a piece of the boy's sleeve in her mouth. Her sudden rage subsided, and she figured the two had learned their lesson. She spat out the ripped fabric and trotted over to the rest of the group. The Zorua saw Jamie's condition, but being her usual self, couldn't care less. Looks like we're going to have to find more bandages... she thought. Zira sighed,

"Well, looks like Sparky here isn't going to use that leg for a while,"
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast