Thread: Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic

Default Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic (PG)- Sign Up Thread

I had previously done this RPG on SPPf, but it never really finished, so I hope it can on BMGf! I'll definitely be more active here.

Plot: It all happened 1 year ago. Lucas, a Pokemon trainer striving to be the best in Sinnoh and his sister, Dawn, striving to be the best Sinnoh coordinater, took down Team Galactic. This event took place at Spear Pillar when the leader of Team Galactic, Cyrus, used his 2 Red Chains to summon both Dialga, the governor of time, and Palkia, the governor of space. Looker, a member of the International Police and Cynthia, the current Sinnoh Champion, were there to help. Former commanders, Mars and Jupiter, were there to help Cyrus. Things went wrong when a black hole appeared from the ground between Cyrus and the two Pokemon, Dialga and Palkia. From the black hole, Giratina had appeared. Giratina roams around as the only Pokemon in the Distortion World. The Distortion World is a place parallel to the human and Pokemon world. Giratina pulls Cyrus into the Distortion World and then Lucas, Dawn, Looker and Cynthia go on in. When they found Cyrus, Lucas and Dawn battled, and beat Cyrus. Giratina makes the realization not to stay mad since Cyrus will just stay in the Distortion World. Dialga and Palkia then go back to their respective dimensions.

But, that is what happened a year ago. Now, Cyrus is at the Distortion World, Mars and Jupiter are good girls now, Charon is arrested because of his actions at Stark Mountain, but people have reason to believe that Saturn will recreate Team Galactic although no one has seen him. Most people think that Team Galactic is gone forever; others believe that Team Galactic joined forces with other evil organizations, but Looker, Cynthia and Rowan all have reason to believe that Saturn has recreated Team Galactic. They do not know their current intentions now though. The three of them fear that Team Galactic has the same plan for a new world that involves a Pokemon far stronger than Dialga or Palkia. Cynthia is not accepting any Pokemon battles right now for people to steal her title of Sinnoh Champion until all of this is resolved.
    Now, you are probably wondering where you come in. Well, Rowan is expecting new people to come for your starter Pokemon and so you guys can begin your journeys. Now that Lucas and Dawn are in a new region, they cannot help so these new people should help. You guys are to report to his lab in Sandgem Town at the Sinnoh Region to retrieve your starter Pokemon.

(Be sure to know what you are doing with your characters. Try to have your character(s) stick with other RPGers. Also, the events of this RPG take place in the year 2010 because it takes place after Platinum, which was released internationally in 2009. By the end, we'd be in the year 2013, so it lasts from 2010-2013.)

General Rules:
    1. We are required to abide by all of the BMGf rules that relating to RPGs.
    2. Under no circumstances can you argue with me, although you may point out mistakes NICELY.
    3. You’ve got to stay active! I’m taking a lot of time to do this so don’t be rude by not being active! It’s a different story if you have a midterm in school or something, so arrange for someone to take over if something like that happens.
    4. The RPG is rated PG so let’s keep it like that. No extreme violence or anything like that.
    5. Don’t flame other members and don’t be an annoying troll.
    6. Check the first post for some answers before asking questions.
    7. Reply to VMs/PMs myself or other members of the RPG send you, especially if they are asking a question. It's rude if someone asks you a question and you don't reply.
    7. Have fun!!

1. Your Sign Ups are expected be up to par with what my criteria is expecting.
    2. If this is your first RPG, you can Sign Up especially if it turns out to be good.
    3. If you know that you won’t be active, I recommend that you not Sign-Up.
    4. I’ll give you some chances if you mess up, especially if it is minor.
    5. Reserves will last for exactly one month although I might extend it if there are 2 Sign Ups to be made.
    6. Please don’t take forever. Sign Ups are not life projects. It could easily take you 2- 3 hours maximum if you put in the time.
    7. Don’t tell people if something is wrong with their Sign Ups unless if you are the mod, me or my Co-GM. (Which I don’t have)
    8. Don’t argue with me about the qualifications containing the Sign Up. It’s MY RPG which pretty much has the qualifications that the BMGf RPG staff is looking for.
    9. Don’t say that you’ll reserve, log off and never come back on BMGf or just not post in the RPG. Also, reply to VMs and Pms from the people in the RPG.
    10. It is recommended that you type the Sign Up on a word processor like Microsoft Word so you can check for grammatical mistakes and it makes life easier for you.
    11. Your Sign Up must have great usage of punctuation marks, capitalization, etc.

RPG Thread Rules:
    1. Only the accepted members, mods giving warnings (which should not happen) and I are allowed to post in the RPG Thread.
    2. You are expected to stay active and post in the RPG contributing posts.
    3. Your posts are expected to have great usage of punctuation marks, capitalization, etc.
    4. Your Pokemon should not be too powerful early on unless if they are fully evolved Pokemon caught when you have 6 badges or something. Egg moves are allowed.
    5. If you have 2 characters, they don't have to travel together, but please don't ignore one.
    6. OOC (out of character) posts can be posted in the RPG thread although you must also have a post for the RPG as well.
    7. Please don’t make your characters feel like a master. Try and make them lose at least 1 gym/a bunch of contests. (One coordinater will win the Jubilife Contest, 1st contest location)
    8. Don’t bash other character’s posts. Only the mods and I can post about posts that an RPGer makes if it does not fit the standards.
    9. Bunnying is only allowed if the person whose character(s) you want to bunny allows it.
    10. Have fun!

About Gyms and the Sinnoh League:
    The eight Sinnoh Region gyms are located in their game locations in that they are in the games. Their teams can be reasonable Pokémon that are not their DPPt teams although you can’t do something like Volkner having Raikou. Their amount of Pokemon should be reasonable too.

Gym battles can be multiple posts to hold suspense and there is no maximum requirement of posts, but please make it reasonable. You can have your rival or character beat a gym leader easily like Paul did with Maylene and Ash with Wake, but don’t make it frequent and early on.

Now, with the league, there are a total of 32/64/128 (will decide when I see how many trainers and rivals people will have) entrants in the Sinnoh League which is in the same location as in DPPt, north of Sunyshore City. We'll have to agree on what rank we want people to get in the Sinnoh League later. You can only have a maximum of 4 rivals each. The Elite 4 Members can appear throughout the course of Sinnoh and can battle some RPGers if they want and even appear more than once. After the Sinnoh League, we'll all regroup somewhere and the RPG will end.

About Contests and the Grand Festival:
    Unlike the anime, there are 4 ribbons for each co ordinater to collect. The locations are:
    Jubilife City (1st visit)
    Floaroma Town (1st visit)
    Hearthome City (1st visit)
    Solaceon Town (1st visit)
    Celestic Town (1st visit)
    RPG- Only Towns (Made up although you’ve got to tell me the location and whatnot beforehand which should be reasonable and after Jubilife City. I don’t want RPGers flying all around Sinnoh for a contest.)

Anyone can enter a contest, though they must get a contest pass and ribbon case (which are available at every contest hall, for convenience purposes). The Grand Festival will be held at Valor Lakefront. Basically, after beating TG, we are taken to Sunyshore City for the final badge and go to Valor Lakefront for the Grand Festival (there can be some contests in between) and then head to Lily of the Valley Island for the Sinnoh League. Any more contests shall get covered by then. 32/64/128 (will decide later) people enter with 16/32/64 people advancing past the appeal stage with them being rivals, RPG characters and NPCs. Each coordinator has a maximum of 4 rivals each. After the Grand Festival, we go to the league and the RPG ends.

You can use the same Pokémon throughout an entire contest. There will also be Double Performance contests, namely at the Grand Festival. Jubilife wont be a double performance contest because it is the first one, though we will decide for the others later.

Team Galactic Appearances:
    Team Galactic will be appearing quite a few times throughout the RPG. It's basically a free for all battle between us and the grunts/commanders. Here are their ONLY locations (with the Commander(s), if applicable):
    Jubilife City (2nd visit) - 5 Grunts with 3 Zubats (15 Zubats in total). Looker appears afterwards and talks about Team Galactic.

Valley Windworks- Venus (Clefairy and Zubat) and Neptune (Riolu and Zubat) with 5 Grunts that have 3 Zubats each. Looker appears late.

Eterna City- A blue-haired man with a G on his shirt appears and looks at the statue of a Pokémon. (Arceus) No battling Team Galactic and the leader’s name is revealed later.

Veilstone City- Earth (Plusle, Minun and Golbat) 4 Grunts with 2 Golbats each. Everyone struggles but then, Looker shows up and helps out with his Pokemon.

Lake Valor- Uranus (Bronzor, Grotle and Golbat) 3 Grunts with 3 Golbats each. They capture Azelf. Looker appears late.

Lake Verity- Venus (Clefairy, Chansey and Golbat) and Neptune (Riolu, Prinplup and Golbat) with 4 grunts that have 2 Golbats and 1 Zubat each. We all lose. Looker appears late and Mesprit is captured.

Lake Acuity- Mercury (Magmar, Monferno and Golbat) and Earth (Plusle, Minun and Golbat) 3 Grunts with 2 Golbats each and 1 Zubat each. We get creamed. Uxie getting caught and Looker appearing late.

Fuego Ironworks- Team Galactic Leader ??? (Three shady Pokémon) We (including Cynthia) see Looker lose against the leader. The Leaders gets three Red Chains and leaves. (No battling. I’ll control Looker VS the Leader)

Spear Pillar- Mercury (Magmortar, Infernape and Golbat), Earth (Plusle, Minun and Golbat), Venus (Clefable, Blissey and Golbat), Neptune (Lucario, Empoleon and Golbat) and Uranus (Bronzong, Torterra and Golbat) Saturn (Alakazam, Toxicroak, Bronzong and Crobat) Looker and Cynthia battle Saturn. There are 5 commanders, so we'll organize who battles who later.

In the original, I had my characters battle the commanders and everyone else battles the grunts. I have changed that now, but if people don't mind, I could change it back. I just figured it would be more fair this way.

In the original, I had people make 2 characters, one a trainer and one a coordinater. Now, you have several options:
    1. One person who is a trainer.
    2. One person who is a coordinater.
    3. One person who is both a trainer and co ordinater.
    4. Two people who are trainers.
    5. Two people who are coordinaters.
    6. One person who is a trainer and one who is a coordinater.
    7. Two people who do both.

Name: (First Name. Middle & Last are optional)
    Trainer/Coordinater: (Which occupation is your character? Say both for, well, both. Let's try not to have just a few trainers/coordinaters though.)
    Hometown: (Anywhere, although if it’s not Sandgem Town you get there by some sort of transportation in one post)
    Starting Pokémon: (Anything that is reasonable. Rowan only gives out Sinnoh Starters and even if you aren't getting one, you still have to go to him for the Pokédex & Poké Balls)
    Appearance: (Character’s appearance)
    Personality: (Character’s behavior)
    History: (Character’s life story)
    Pokémon Team at the End: (You don't have to fill this out. If you do, feel free to change your mind from what you put here in the future. Moves, Pokemon and when they are caught. They can be Generation V Pokémon and your Pokémon can use Generation V moves and stuff. Nothing from Generation VI though, sorry.)
    Connection to other Character: (What’s the connection with both of your characters? Make it short and brief. Obviously, if you have just one character, leave this blank. You can make 2 characters who have never met before and could either meet during the RPG or practically never talk to each other.)
    Other: (Anything else you'd like to share?)
    RPG Sample: (It’s to see your RPG skills. The sample should be about the character getting ready by packing their things. It should be like you are making an RPG post. Just one is needed and it must have your character(s) in the one RPG sample which is why there is just one.)
    If you have any questions regarding to your Sign Ups, take a look at both of my Sign Ups for some help. If you still have questions, you can ask.

My Sign Ups:
    Name: Zach
    Trainer/Coordinater: Trainer
    Hometown: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh
    Starting Pokémon: Piplup
    Appearance: Zach is a relative strong white skinned boy. Zach’s height is about 4’5 which is a decently tall size for his age and make him decently sized although Zach is definitely taller than Caroline. His short hair, eye and eyebrow color all consist of the same color, brown. Zach’s face is free of any blemishes like pimples since those types of things are not too common for 10 year olds. He usually wears a short sleeved orange shirt a lot with a Piplup smiling on it. When it is colder, Zach wears a red hoodie over it that has a Piplup smiling on it. For pants, Zach always wears basic blue jeans without any holes or chains on it. Zach’s shoes are black and white with black laces too. Since Zach needs a belt for his Poké Ball, he usually wears a white belt wrapped around his jeans. The belt has a golden dragon on it and silver belt buckle. He carries a black single strap backpack on his bag, which holds other necessities, such as a change of clothes, Pokédex, his Sinnoh Handbook, etc.
    Personality: Zach has a nice and caring personality evoking from him although he might be heading to the “cool person” personality. He likes to help people a lot and does not admit dark secrets too much. Zach’s not a crybaby as well so if he loses a gym battle or the Sinnoh League, chances are that he would not cry. He tends to blush a lot when Caroline starts embarrassing him and would get pretty shy. Most of the time, he doesn't like to show his love for her, especially in public, because he is shy about it. When she isn't embarrassing him, Zach is pretty social with other people and always offers to have battles with everyone.
    History: Zach was born in Twinleaf Town of the humble Sinnoh Region. He has a sister named Stella who is a co ordinater traveling in Hoenn right now. Zach also has a brother named Josh who is traveling with Stella in Hoenn as well. Zach’s parents work at the Valley Windworks which leaves Zach home alone a lot although 99.9% of the time, Caroline is over. He entered Sandgem Town's Trainer School at age 4 and met quite a few new friends, who are all around his age. Zach became friends with Caroline at Trainer School when they were 5 years old and they have been best friends since then. Zach left Trainer’s School when he was 8 years old. He's very anxious to start his journey.
    Pokémon Team at the End:
    Empoleon (Starter-->Snowpoint City-->Pokémon League): Pound, Bubble, BubbleBeam, Peck, Metal Claw, Scald, Drill Peck, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump & Hydro Cannon
    Magmortar (Route 202-->Hearthome City-->Sometime before League): Flamethrower, Thunder Punch, Mach Punch, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Overheat
    Roserade (Route 202-->Eterna City-->Sometime before League): Absorb, Water Sport, Bullet Seed, Magical Leaf, Mega Drain, Synthesis, Venoshock, GrassWhistle, Weather Ball, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Poison Jab
    Staraptor (Floaroma Town-->Iron Island): Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Brave Bird
    Electivire (Route 214-->Pastoria City-->Sometime before League): Thundershock, Quick Attack, Low Kick, Brick Break, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Focus Blast, Thunder, Flamethrower, Giga Impact, Wild Charge & Cross Chop
    Piloswine (Route 217-->Sunyshore City): Tackle, Mud Slap, Powder Snow, Dig, Mud Bomb, Ice Fang, Ice Beam
    Connection to other Character: Best Friends (Secretly Boyfriend and Girlfriend)
    Other: N/A

Name: Caroline
    Trainer/Coordinater: Coordinater
    Hometown: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh
    Starting Pokémon: Chimchar
    Appearance: Caroline is a beautiful white skinned girl. She is approximately 4’3 but she definitely smaller than Zach. Like Zach, Caroline has her hair, eye and eyebrow color as brown. Caroline’s hair is long, reaching close to halfway down her back. Her face is free of any blemishes like pimples since those types of things probably are not too common in 10 year olds. Caroline usually wears a white spaghetti strap shirt that almost touches the top of her jeans, revealing a bit of her skin in between, and it is a little bit tight. She carries around a light brown jacket that has light brown fluff at the edges although it is usually just used for the cold weather. Like Zach, Caroline always wears basic blue jeans with no hole or chains in it. Caroline’s shoes are pink and white shoes with pink laces. Since Caroline needs a belt for her Poke Balls, she uses a pink belt wrapped around her jeans. The belt does make her jeans feel a bit tight on her near the top. The belt is glittery and has a gold belt buckle. She carries a pink backpack on her bag, which holds other necessities, such as a change of clothes and makeup.
    Personality: Caroline’s personality is where she is really girly. Caroline hates getting dirty and she also hates getting wet (especially on her jeans) unless if she has her bathing suit on. Caroline also dislikes Bug-Type Pokemon so she really hates Eterna Forest. She would say “Eww!” at anything scary and hide behind Zach. Caroline is flirty, but only to Zach and it's clear that she has a major crush on him. Caroline is kind of a crybaby like if she loses a contest except for her first one since she is a beginner.
    History: Caroline was born in Twinleaf Town located in the Sinnoh Region. Caroline has a brother named Kevin who does both contests and gym battles. He is traveling with Stella and Josh in the Hoenn Region. Like Zach’s parents, Caroline’s parents work at the Valley Windworks which leaves Caroline alone although she is usually “hanging out with her best friend who just so happens to be a boy”, as Kevin teases, and the boy is Zach. Caroline became best friends with Zach at Sandgem Town’s Trainer School when they were both 5 years old and then Caroline left the school at 8 years old. She became friends with the same people Zach met at trainer's school and is anxious about journeying around the Sinnoh Region.
    Pokémon Team at the End:
    Infernape (Starter-->Hearthome City-->Seashore Town (near Grand Festival)): Ember, Scratch, Flame Wheel, Mach Punch, Flamethrower, Acrobatics, Dig, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, ThunderPunch
    Mismagius (Route 202-->Hearthome City): Psywave, Confuse Ray, Mean Look, Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Confusion, Magical Leaf, Thunderbolt
    Cherrim (Eterna Forest-->Solaceon Town): Growth, Helping Hand, Leech Seed, Take Down, Sunny Day, Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, Solar Beam
    Vaporeon (Hearthome City- as an Egg-->Celestic Town): Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Tackle, Bite, Quick Attack, Water Gun, Aurora Beam, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Icy Wind, Iron Tail
    Togekiss (Hearthome City- as an Egg-->Mr. Backlot's Mansion-->TG Finale): Sweet Kiss, Charm, Metronome, Double-Edge, Ancient Power, Follow-Me, Magical Leaf, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Sky Attack, Fire Blast, Thunder Wave
    Snorunt (Route 217): Powder Snow, Bite, Icy Wind, Ice Shard, Crunch
    Connection to other Character:[/B] Best Friends (Secretly Boyfriend and Girlfriend)
    Other: N/A
    RPG Sample: It was a sunny day at Twinleaf Town. Starlys were flying by, chirping melodically with one and other. This day was exceptionally special to two certain people living in Twinleaf Town. They are Zach & Caroline!
    “Alright, let’s see what I have,” Zach remarked peeking into his black bag in his room. “Shirts check. Red hoodie check. Jeans check. Sinnoh Informational Guide check. And finally, Piplup-styled bathing suit check.”

Zach stood up and zippered up his bag and then put the bag on his back. A smile emanated onto Zach’s face as he flew out of his room, ready to start his journey. Zach almost even slipped going down the stairs, but retaliated and then bolted out saying. "See ya! I’m going to start my journey!”

“Don’t forget to get Caroline!” His mother yelled back.

“’Kay.” Zach replied back. I’d never think about forgetting Caroline!

-----------------------

“Now, let me see what I have,” An eager Caroline remarked looking into her pink bag in her room. “Shirts check. Jeans check. Jacket check. Chimchar-styled diary check. And finally, Chimchar- styled bathing suit check.

Caroline got up and zippered up her bag and put her bag on her back. Caroline giggled and ran out of her room but walked down the stairs.

“Mommy, I’m going to go and get Zach to start my journey.” Caroline said, waiting for a reply.

“OK. Now you two lovebirds have fun.” Her mom replied coming up the stairs from the living room.

Caroline’s mom is slightly overweight, but very nice. She has dirty blond hair which is pretty curly. She has on a green short sleeved shirt with a brown skirt. Caroline’s mom also has on a white apron for no apparent reason.

“Mommy, Zach and I are just best friends.” Caroline said although she could not help but blush and make slight giggles.

Caroline bolted out and then ran to Zach’s house, the wind rushing in her face. She wasn’t aware that Zach was running to her house while she was running to his house.

The two of them suddenly collided into each other and collapsed on the ground.

“Ow!” They cried out in unison, rubbing their heads.

“Oh. S-sorry, Zach. Want me to rub your head to make it feel better. I feel OK now.” Caroline remarked worriedly. Zach blushed. He stood up and quickly grabbed Caroline's hand to help her up.

“No, I’m fine. So, how's everything going? Ready to get your starter?" Zach asked as he just stared at her.

Caroline jumped it his arms, which shocked Zach. "Of course, though I have one question. How do I look, sweetie?" She got out of Zach's grip, much to his relief and spun around so he could get a full view.

Zach saw that Caroline was wearing a white spaghetti strap shirt that looked a bit tight and a bit short as it revealed a bit of her skin near the bottom, blue jeans with a pink belt that made it look a bit tight on her, pink and white shoes, her hair was down and she had on makeup. He thought about what to say and eventually responded, "You look very.....pre-pretty today, Caroline." He turned away right when he finished the sentence.

Caroline blushed, walked over to him and gave him a big hug from behind. She whispered, "Aww, you really think so? You're such a sweet gentleman. Haven't even been out here for like 2 minutes, so maybe next time I'll give you a kiss, Zachy poo." She then paused, still with her hands wrapped around him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks, which left a mark from the red lipstick. “Oops, couldn't help it Zachy poo. Expect many more during our journey.” She winked and continued walking.

Zach stood there, completely frozen from what just happened. In his mind, he said, “Geez, I can't believe she just did that! Man, I'm in for such a tough adventure!” He also felt that he peed his jeans a bit too! The wet patch was the size of a bowling ball, with the middle of it being his crotch area. His shirt only covered a bit of the top part. “Oh great,” Zach thought. “Caroline just made me pee my jeans too. Ugh, I hope no one notices.”

“Hey, come on Zach! Hurry up or I'll leave you behind!” Caroline called out. She had already almost reached out of Twinleaf Town and nearly entering Route 201.

Zach sighed and ran back up to her. When he caught up, they finally decided to enter Route 201.

They were heading out into the open region of Sinnoh. Many new adventures awaited them!

Accepted/Pending/Reserved:
    1. Torpoleon- Zach (Trainer with Piplup) & Caroline (Coordinater with Chimchar) Accepted!
    2. Agent K- Kay/Agent K (Trainer with Piplup) Accepted!
    3. Hollywood- Alison Finlay (Coordinator with Ralts) Accepted!
    4. DracoMan- Carson Orr (Trainer with Riolu) Accepted!
    Total:
    3 Trainers & 2 Coordinators

On SPPf, we have Discussion Threads to talk about what we plan to do in the RPG, but I don't think those exist on BMGf. I guess we could just talk about it later in the SU Thread after the RPG has begun, in the RPG as OOC posts or over VM/PM.

So that's that! Have fun and let's try and finish this RPG!
    Last edited by Torpoleon; 12th August 2013 at 03:45 PM.

Default Re: Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic

Name: Kay / Agent K
    Hometown: Saffron City
    Starting Pokémon: Piplup

Appearance: Kay has carefully chosen his attire to help him be inconspicuous; a hat, an orange shirt, a pair of cargo pants and walking shoes with a non-descript backpack to complete the picture. By all appearances, he is just another trainer.

Personality: Kay keeps to himself. He is a quiet, patient man who minds his own business. He never tries to make friends and avoids making enemies when ever necessary.

History: For the past decade, Kay has been a member of Team Rocket. In his youth, travelling through the Kanto region, he met a Recruiting Officer in the Cape of Cerulean. He jumped at the opportunity, leaving his naive dreams of becoming a Pokemon Master behind him. Since then, he has travelled to various regions around the world on covert missions, always travelling in disguise. A great deal of care is required. This time, Kay - or Agent K as he has become known - has travelled to the Sinnoh Region amid fears of Team Galactic's return. Less concerned about the fate of the world and more so about the fate of Team Rocket, Team Galactic's ressurgence could result in disaster for his long lasting employers.

Agent K's mission is to stop Team Galactic by any means necessary.

RPG Sample:
    Sandgem Town. It wasn't the sort of place Agent K was used to, a peaceful town by the sea. But here he was, at the home of his current contact. Even after she had welcomed him into his home, offered him some tea and sit him down at the table opposite of her, she hadn't bothered to formally introduce herself. At least not by name. All she wanted him to know, he assumed, was that she was his contact.

"I suppose you've heard about what happened a year ago." She said to him finally. "About Team Galactic."

"I have." Agent K responded. "It seems very far-fetched. Cyrus accidently summons the legendary Giratina, sucked into another dimension and never seen or heard from again. Don't get me wrong, it would explain where he's gone missing to. But I have my doubts about these so called 'legendary' Pokemon. I don't even know if these three - Dialga, Palkia and Giratina - even exist." He paused, taking a sip of his tea. "Besides, it is not my place to speculate such nonsense. I'm here for an all together different reason."

The woman's expression was impassive, unreadable as he spoke. She simply cleared her throat and passed him a polaroid. "This is the man who is said to be heading Team Galactic now. His name is Saturn. One of Cyrus' former employees."

Agent K took the polaroid and looked down at it. It wasn't a very good picture of the blue-haired man. It was taken from an odd angle from a good distance away. In the picture, he appeared to be standing with two other grunts while conversing with a third. "Saturn." He repeated. "The God of the Harvest incarnate. He doesn't seem like such a threat." He tossed the polaroid back across the table.

"Maybe." She said. "But he has numbers on his side. He's gaining support and if he isn't stopped soon, there's no telling what this will mean for Team Rocket."

"Oh yes, I'd almost forgotten. The legendary Pokemon. Spare me." He said, raising a hand. "Just point me in the right direction and consider it done."

The Contact strained uncomfortably at this. "That is our dilemna." She said. "We don't know where he is. The best that we can do is to have you disguise yourself as a traveller of this region and wait for them to appear. They're bound to do so at one point or another."

"Ah." He said. "I see. That does complicate matters. Very well, I will contact HQ and have them send over my Umbreon." Agent K's Umbreon had been a mainstay in his team for several years now. It had proven itself a worthy Pokemon with its defensive capabilities. It's signature move, Payback, made it very nearly unbeatable. At least that was Agent K's opinion.

"I'm affraid your superiors have already informed me of that." She said in response. "Your Umbreon will not be joining you. At least not for the time being. It is their belief that such a rare and exotic Pokemon would draw far too much attention."

"Then what am I do without any Pokemon?" Agent K asked. "Do you really expect me to fight Team Galactic with what ever I so happen to encounter in the wild?" The look that the Contact gave him was all the answer he needed. "This just keeps getting better by the minute."

"Try to contain yourself. I haven't got to the best part yet." She said dryly. "I've signed you up to the Sinnoh League. You are to meet with Professor Rowen and obtain a Starter Pokemon of your choice from him." She smiled him. It was a fake, smug smile. "Enjoy your mission, Agent K."

Blog Entries

Could I reserve a place for one coordinater?

Sorry for being a couple days late! Though no one was going to post here, but it's good that there are people interested still!

Agent K, you are accepted and yes, you can reserve for a coordinator, Hollywood! Your reserve will last one month from today, so you'll have until August 26.

I hope we get more people to join as well.

Blog Entries

Name: Carson Orr
    Hometown: Veilstone
    Starting Pokémon: Riolu
    Appearance: Carson is roughly 5'5", with a wiry build. His brown hair is shoulder-length, and his skin has a slight tan. He typically wears a long-sleeved white shirt with loose khaki cargo pants and black sneakers. He also has a blue jacket for cold weather. He also carries a retractable walking staff, which serves as his weapon of choice whenever he has to fight.
    Personality: Carson is usually pretty quiet, especially around strangers. He will, however, open up to those he trusts. He has a firm code of honor and a strong sense of right and wrong; anyone he considers to be on the dark side will be marked for an ass-kicking. He especially hates Team Galactic, and will do whatever it takes to destroy them once and for all.
    History: Carson grew up in Veilstone, the location of Team Galactic's HQ. This seriously pissed him off, not just because the bad guys were in his hometown but also because the local police did nothing about it. The fact that he was in no position to fight them didn’t help. After their downfall, Carson decided that if they ever returned, he would help fight them. To that end, he was trained in martial arts by a retired master, who also gave him his first Pokemon, Riolu. With the rumors of Galactic's resurgence, Carson has been sent on his journey to stop them.

RPG Sample:

The sounds of "Gonna Fly Now" on the music player mixed with the shouts of both Carson and Riolu as they continued their sparring match. Riolu was small, but very fast, and even Carson had to work to keep up with his attacks. That is, until a forearm block, coupled with a palm thrust, sent Riolu flying across the room to land on his feet—

Right in front of Master Oto.

"Sensei!" Carson gasped in between gulps of air. "I thought you were on your way to Celestic Town."

Oto nodded. "I was, but something came up. And by 'something,' I mean 'Team Galactic.'"

Carson stiffened. He’d heard the rumors, but…"They’re back?"

Oto nodded. "And that's not all. Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town just put out the call for young trainers to fight them. Of course, I know exactly whom I'd recommend."

Carson felt his heart rate quicken. This was what he'd trained for: a chance to do what he'd been unable to do last time. "So when do I leave?"

"Immediately." Oto walked up to Carson and put a hand on his shoulder. "I won't lie to you. This will be very dangerous, and not just physically. I know how much you want to see them destroyed, but that doesn't mean you should destroy yourself as well."

Carson had an inkling of what Oto meant, but he wasn't worried. Besides, he wouldn't miss this chance for anything. "I won't let you down, Sensei."

Oto nodded. "I know you won’t." He smiled at his student. "Good luck."
    Last edited by DracoMan; 27th July 2013 at 06:56 AM.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

You're accepted, DracoMan! 6 more people are able to join!

I guess people don't really feel like having 2 characters or characters doing both gyms & contests, but that's OK. As long as there is a fair amount of both that's OK.

Name: Daniel 'Dan' Napoleon
    Trainer Type: Trainer
    Hometown: Lumiose City (That's in Kalos, the X/Y region BTW)
    Starter: Snivy
    Appearance: Dan is a average trainer who live towards battling, his legendary team consists of a long, well-trained Sygilyph, his starter, Snivy and a newly caught Pokemon, Riolu. Whenever he engages into a fierce battle, it either Sygilyph or Snivy that wins, Riolu is still in-training. His all-time dream is to battle and catch a legendary Pokemon.
    Daniel's appearance is a red shirt, tracksuit pants, grey finger-less gloves, and a black, hooded jacket. his hair is dark brown with pale skin. Daniel travels with his brother, Chris when on an adventure.
    Personality: Dan is very artistic outside of battle, but when he is in battle, he doesn't play nice, his strategy's can counter almost anything that gets dealt on him. he has a current win steak of 105.
    RPG Sample:
    On Wednesday morning, the sun shone ever brighter than before, Dan quickly got ready and set off with Chris.

"Get ready to go down, Team Galactic!" Chris was psyched.

"That's if they're still alive..." Dan was wondering if Saturn was really reviving the team.

"Get ready Sygilyph, anything could happen!" Daniel sent out his Pokemon, Chris joined in on the action.

"You too, Piloswine!" the four were running to Pastoria City. The joy of the safari zone was
    JOIN THE DERP SIDE...

GOTTA DERP THEM ALL!

When the RPG Thread starts, we are able to use this as a Discussion Thread to plan out what we want to din the RPG!

Quote Originally Posted by zamo924 View Post
    Name: Daniel 'Dan' Napoleon
    Trainer Type: Trainer
    Hometown: Lumiose City (That's in Kalos, the X/Y region BTW)
    Starter: Snivy
    Appearance: Dan is a average trainer who live towards battling, his legendary team consists of a long, well-trained Sygilyph, his starter, Snivy and a newly caught Pokemon, Riolu. Whenever he engages into a fierce battle, it either Sygilyph or Snivy that wins, Riolu is still in-training. His all-time dream is to battle and catch a legendary Pokemon.
    Daniel's appearance is a red shirt, tracksuit pants, grey finger-less gloves, and a black, hooded jacket. his hair is dark brown with pale skin. Daniel travels with his brother, Chris when on an adventure.
    Personality: Dan is very artistic outside of battle, but when he is in battle, he doesn't play nice, his strategy's can counter almost anything that gets dealt on him. he has a current win steak of 105.
    RPG Sample:
    On Wednesday morning, the sun shone ever brighter than before, Dan quickly got ready and set off with Chris.

"Get ready to go down, Team Galactic!" Chris was psyched.

"That's if they're still alive..." Dan was wondering if Saturn was really reviving the team.

"Get ready Sygilyph, anything could happen!" Daniel sent out his Pokemon, Chris joined in on the action.

"You too, Piloswine!" the four were running to Pastoria City. The joy of the safari zone was
    Got a couple of problems with this. You don't exactly have a history section, nor do you say your character's age and the beginning parts of your appearance section have nothing to do with how your character looks. With a little more, that part might classify as history.

Your also making your character out to be uber powerful very early on, but they're just starting out. (Besides, since they are all just starting trainers, there's no way Dan can have a win streak of any kind right now.) You also only start with 1 Pokémon, so the other 2 will have to be caught at some later point. Can't say I like the idea of him catching legendaries either.

Now about your RPG sample, yours is a bit messed up. I think you might have accidentally posted this because it cuts off at the end and you clearly didn't read the rules. It's supposed to be about them getting ready for the journey (we'll be visiting Rowan first at Sandgem Town for Poké Balls and a Pokédex). And what's up with this Chris? You said he is Dan's brother and they are traveling together, but if he is going to have Pokémon, presumably catch new ones and presumably do gyms and/or contests, he needs an SU.

Please reread my first post very carefully and redo your sign up so it follows the rules. You can either edit your post or make a new post.

Blog Entries

Name: Alison Finlay

Trainer/Coordinater: Coordinator

Hometown: Solaceon Town

Starting Pokémon: Ralts (Female, named Decorus)

Appearance: Alison is a fairly tall girl for her age, standing at 5 foot 9. She’s fairly petite and isn’t overly curvaceous in any manner. Her skin is a milky white colour and her hair a deep, rich blonde. Usually her hair is left to long and reaches past her shoulders in a natural wavy manner; although she is known to straighten her bangs and hair at times. Her eyes are a dull blue shade and she compliments them with thick mascara.

A common trait of Alison is her fairly simplistic makeup except the thick mascara and the red lipstick painted over her soft lips. She has her own style; which has developed over time. As a young girl the combination of sundresses and cowgirl boots were common. As she matured, she gained a different country/hippie look and likes blending her look with retro elements. She carries around a beige bag that includes her clothes.

Personality:
    Alison as a whole is demure. Quiet and calm, it would be out of character to see Alison lose her temper, shout or be excessively loud. Most of her feelings are let out on musical instruments; her favourites being the acoustic guitar and banjo. Alison is creative and witty, often making up lyrics to herself and is an imaginative soul. Some would say she prioritizes her own imagination and dreams over reality. Despite being reserved and sometimes a little to trustworthy; it is easy to make Alison believe in you or take her heart, once she is fooled with, she can hold a grudge for a long time and make people feel incredibly guilty or stupid.

History: Alison was born in Solaceon Town, a village known for its farming community. Her father is a farmer and her mother works at the Day Care Centre, mostly in charge of Egg maintenance. From a young age, Alison had a keen interest in riding, and would often help her dad on the farm in the afternoons, mostly because she was then allowed to take the Ponyta out of the stables and ride them. At the age of nine she competed in a few local riding competitions. Age eleven; high school. An older Alison was spending less and less time on the ranch and had quickly found alternative hobbies. In particular, an early hobby was musical theatre, which later progressed into musical interest and wanting to learn instruments and create her own little songs.

Although she loves the safety of her tight knit community, Alison hasn’t really experienced much of the Sinnoh region and especially by herself. Therefore she persuaded her parents allow her to go on her journey and become a Coordinator.

RPG Sample:

“Decorus, if you don’t hurry up, we’ll never get to Professor Rowan’s Lab on time.” A faint voice beamed from downstairs in a pretty girl’s bedroom. In the bedroom a female Ralts was sleeping on a tidily made bed. “Decorus, you have to wake up!” The voice was now louder as a blonde girl walked into her room.

Alison Finlay; 17 and beginning her journey as a Coordinator. She was wearing a crisp blue shirt that was tucked into denim shorts that exposed her legs. Her beige and brown bag hung around her left elbow with her arm raised, a fairly ladylike way to hold ones bags.

The Ralts woke up from her Trainer shouting at her. “You’ve slept all day Decorus and now you’ve missed breakfast. Mother has packed you some berries that you can eat on the way though” she quickly snapped as she picked up her awoken psychic Pokemon and headed downstairs. “Ok mum, thank you for breakfast. Decorus and I are leaving now, we’ll make sure to write and call you every so often and make sure you watch me on TV.” With that final goodbye, Alison had shut the door behind her and was en route to Sandgem Town to begin her journey.

You're accepted!

I really hope we can get more people to join this RPG!

Sorry for the double post, but I have an announcement to make! In order to start the RPG thread soon, we will be starting with the 4 current members (Agent_K, Hollywood, DracoMan & myself). Got tired of waiting for more people to SU and I'm sure the others have too. It will still work well with 4 people. Going to keep this thread open as a discussion thread!

The RPG Thread will be posted in a little bit. Just give me a few minutes, please!

I should have joined this site sooner; I would've had the awesomest team planned out for my character!

Ah well.... Maybe another time. I really want to use my Steel Master.

Anyway, I'm not sure how far along you and the other RPers are in this, but best wishes, and good luck defeating Saturn!