Pokémon Ranger: Team Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness *start-up* - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Ranger: Team Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness *start-up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Ranger: Team Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness *start-up*

"Yipes, ans we thought that the ranger leader could be harsh", sam muttered to empoleon, well, we ought to get moving again", they turned a sharp left, only to find a corridor they hadn't seen, which seemed to lead to a darkened room...

"Say, empoleon, why dont we check it out?, especially while everyone is distracted", empoleon nodded in agreement, and with that, they advanced forward...

However, as they advanced forward, a voice from behind them made them freeze in their tracks....

"HEY, YOU TWO, STOP RIGHT THERE AND DONT MOVE!"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"Uh oh!" Inferno said. While not being a chicken, he is only worried that the boss, or whoever it was, would see them because Infernape's Blaze had not settled down. So he got as far away from where the voice came as possible, and used a RangerRestore on Infernape.

(RangerRestore is similar to Max Potion.)

Blog Entries

At that point, both sam and empoleon froze in their tracks, like bunearys in the headlights..

"Oh man, this isn't good", sam muttered and slowly turned around, trying to compose herself, but failed to do so, when she came face to face with a menacing guy along with two men standing next to him...

"Umm, hi! I just got a.. a little lost. I am a new recruit to the organization, and I was sent over here to be put to work. I was looking for the esteemed leader, to recieve my instructions, but, the place isn't well sign posted, sam trailed off, hoping her explanation was passable...

"Ok, so if you are a new recruit, then how come you never appeared on the list then? And what was your name again?".

"Umm, oh boy, what should I say?", sam thought desperately, trying to think of a likely name... "Umm its.... its crystal!, she exclaimed, while thinking why on earth did I say that.

"Well, Crystal, if that even is your name, lets see if you are on this list then shall we?....

He trailed off, and his face darkened as he looked at a file the person next him passed him.

"Well, there is officially no mention of any crystal on here!, which means, you are an IMPOSTER! You two, he said to the two standing next to him, what are you standing there for?

"GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And with that, sam and empoleon took off down the corridor at breakneck speed, with the two underlings in hot pursuit
    Last edited by Samwin; 24th March 2010 at 10:56 AM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"Oh no ya don't!" Inferno said. He jumped into view, along with his Infernape. "I'm a Pokémon Ranger! And so is she!" He wondered why the hell he said the last part.
    "Well it looks like I'll have to stop you," and he grabbed Sam unexpectdedly.

Blog Entries

"Woah, dude?, where did you to come from?!", sam gasped, she was suprised, but relieved to see them at the same time.

"Soo, got any ideas then you two", she asked rather hopefully

(is it just me, or are we the only two posting on this nowadays)

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

(nah...we are)
    The boss was met by two punches in the face: one that was ment for Pokémon, and the other meant for hitting people he didn't like, both rock-hard. The boss fell down, sunglasses falling off (yeah, I think bad guys look good in sunglasses) revealing to be Giovanni (TR madness, why not?)

Blog Entries

"Well, it looks like we have ourselves a teamrocket has been", sam said, looking down in suprise to see giovanni...

"Ok, while that was cool inferno, do you think that we ought to leg it while we still can"

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"Um...yeah, we gotta go," Inferno replied, and started racing off. "Oh, yeah! I caught a Hypno!"

OOC: I do belive I sent a VM to Ozone that she can step in for Shadow Mist, but all I got was a ?.

Blog Entries

"Cool"! sam yelled, as they raced around the corner with the rockets now back in hot pursuit...

They had gotten a reasonable lead on the rockets, when sam spotted something lurking in the shadows....

"Hey isn't that a skuntank?". He could be useful, ok capture... ON!

With that, sam unleashed her capture styler on the unsuspecting skuntank, and with a little help from the gengar that she caught earlier's poke assist, she caught it....

(See you again gengar!)

"Well, at least we know have our own crowd clearer", sam said to inferno...
    I wonder why these pokemon appear to be un hypnotized?

(ooc: at this rate, this is going to end up as a private rpg between us if they dont come back :(

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"Hm...it seems as if Kiatzu is trying to lay Pokémon as traps while they-hopefully unsuccsessfully-absorb energy from the Dark Pinnacle, which will open a portal to the Distortion World, releasing Giratina," Inferno replied.
    (Yeah. DM and lxlightxl are the only ones capable to do this, and SM's out cold...and Ozone is a Dutchie who has no clue what an invite is.)

Blog Entries

"I think your right", sam sighed, as she leant against the far part of the wall out of sight...

"I meant to give you this for later", she said, bringing out a face cloth....

" If we unleash stunky later, then we ought to make sure we are unaffected, when we let him do his work"...

"Well, I think we have officially lost them"!, so, shall we get out now while we still can or go on, and find out more...

(ooc. that sucks!)

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah, I know. And, it was a Skuntank. Inferno will just treat like you said Skuntank.

"I dunno 'bout you, but I'm pooped. But we gotta move. The styler says to absorb that much energy, it needs few hours, so we need to beat it," Inferno said, and fainted out of exaustion.

Blog Entries

"Oh man!", sam groaned... Of all the moments he could of picked to faint, this wasn't one of Inferno's finest.....

"Thankfully I saw what appeared to be an old storage room on my way up here, so hopefully I can drag you their without getting caught", sam thought, while feeling equally exhausted..

"Well, we had better get a move on, right empoleon?", she asked...
    He nodded in agreement, and with that, he helped sam drag inferno to the storage room...

After a short while, they found it, went in, and once she had put stuff up against the door, they decided to catch a bit of sleep.... (though sam felt she would be sleeping with one eye open)

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"Ouch", that was a rough night", Sam groaned....

"Psst! inferno, you ok"?, sam asked, as she tried to shake inferno awake...

"Look buddy, if you dont wake up soon, my empoleon is gonna have to water gun you"...

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

Inferno came to. "I do not like the sound of that. Let's get going," Inferno said. and somehow managed to get to the pinnacle.

OOC: I'm surprised this isn't in the Private RP section already.
    P.S. I think OOC stands for 'Out Of Character'.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast