Pokémon Ranger: Team Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness *start-up* - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Ranger: Team Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness *start-up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Ranger: Team Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness *start-up*

"that is an even better idea inferno", ok, well, wish us luck then guys!", sam yelled, as she and empoleon slipped away into the tower..

(a sequel sounds good! )
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

((Sorry for delay... I was busy and forgot.))

"Good Luck Sam!" Wal shouted. Staraptor started making swaking sounds at Empoleon and moved side to side and began chirping as if it were laughing at how it insulted the Empoleon.

"But Inferno, wouldn't they know the people from HQ?" Wallace said doubting.
    Formerly Beav232

< My Platinum Team.

Sprites:

Banner:

Test Results:

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"Well, just to say, they could belive that she's a new recruit," Inferno said.
    (does a sequel sound good to you, Delta_Moltres?)

Blog Entries

((Maybe... Depends how well this one does.))

"Maybe it will work." Wal said. "STARAPTOR SHUT UP!!!!!" He yelled at his partner who was trying to infuriate the Empoleon. It just looked at him, huffed and began to preen itself.
    Formerly Beav232

< My Platinum Team.

Sprites:

Banner:

Test Results:

Blog Entries

"right, lets get this over with", sam said, as she braced herself for what might happen... "Hmm, there seems to be a notice of some kind here, wonder what it says?, she moved in closer to have a look:

"To all members:

Remember to be on the look out for any suspicious individuals, (ESPECIALLY RANGERS!), and make sure that a guard is posted at all times at access points, especially in key areas...

Also, in the event of an evacuation of the tower having to take place, the leader must be evacuated first off, the rest will follow AFTER

"Faliure to adhere to these points will result in disciplinary action being taken"

"Well, that told me then, I just hope they don't have a dress code rule book", she said to herself, "ok, we better get a move on, as we have a fair way to go, she said, as she glanced back at the seemingly never ending stairs....

At that point, sam and empoleon got a move on and carried on walking... "Hang on, there appears to be an access point approaching, lets hope this works".....
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"Shut up Staraptor," Inferno said, emphizizing Wal. Then he looked at the sign. "Someone forgot to do their job."

Blog Entries

"Right, lets get this over with", sam muttered, and camly walked up to the guard at the door, who seemed remarkably motionless. "Hello, I am currently in need of directions, I am currently tring to get to access point five and"...

Sam trailed off... this guard is fast asleep!, he must of done a double shift or something, as the only thing holding him up is that post, well, this a perfect opportunity for us to progress onwards, dont you think empoleon?,", he nodded in agreement, and with that, they progressed silently onwards...

Woah, this is an even bigger floor than the last one, sam said in awe, as they looked around, only to be interrupted by an announcement over the intercom.

"TO ALL MEMBERS, EVERYONE MUST GATHER AT THE TOP FLOOR FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING OUR PROJECT IMMEADIATELY, NOW HURRY!"

And with that, the mysterious voice dissapeared, and they watched as various grunts and admins began making there way up to the top floor....
    Last edited by Samwin; 6th March 2010 at 09:51 AM.

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"Good grief!" Inferno said, "I thought this was the Pinnacle! Aw great," he said, flipping open his Styler, "this doesn't say anything about...oh, yeah, no dark crystal. So, Wal, let us move forward!"
    "Infer fer nape!" Infernape said.

Blog Entries

"I think we had better go and see what this is about, as this could be some useful info on the dark pinnacle", sam murmered, as she and empoleon stealthily followed the crowd on their way up for this announcement...

However, as they were working there way up to the top floor, something made them stop in their tracks, in the form of a sound that sounded like something attempting to be powered on.....

(new post after posting the wrong draft, and as it didn't time save it once I had finished it, I have had to start from scratch)

ok, have now put another one up, (I know, this is what happens to those who spend their evenings attempting to chain misdrevus unseccesfully for too long)
    Last edited by Samwin; 6th March 2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: stupidly posted a draft I made by mistake while I was bored...

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

((And...Sam lost me))
    Formerly Beav232

< My Platinum Team.

Sprites:

Banner:

Test Results:

Blog Entries

(and...me too.)

Blog Entries

"Hey, did you hear that?!" Sam whispered, there seems to be something hidden behind this wall, it sounded like something rather large being turned on"

They both paused and listened once again for this mysterious noise.... Only to then hear someone talking.....

"Well, this makes test run number two unsuccessful, the man groaned....
    "If we dont manage to get this project off the ground, the plan will fail, and...

the boss will kill us for sure, somebody else added grimly...

While Sam was listening to this, she didn't realise that they were being watched.....

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

(um...you double posted, I think.)
    "Well, Wal, just between you and me, I managed to catch Hypno before we left, so we have backup."
    (samwin, did you get my PM about the replacement? And delta_moltres, Shadow Mist is online, just not...'active'.)

Blog Entries

pm?! hang on, will check now...

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

(2 da powuh of Private Messaging.)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast