Pokémon Ranger: Team Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness *start-up* - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pokémon Ranger: Team Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness *start-up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Ranger: Team Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness *start-up*

"Woah... it is alot darker then I expected", sam gasped, staring in amazement at the pinnacle....

"Hey, empoleon, infernape, where are you going", sam cried, as she spotted them chasing something...

ooc: I think your right, and I am also surprised too
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Guys! wait up!" sam shrieked, as she chased after the two pokes, she chased all along the path, till they suddenly came to a halt, looking rather confused....

"Thats wierd, I am so sure I also saw something, something black floating, yet it is a dead end..... "You ok guys", the two of them nodded in agreement... "oh well, we had better get back to inferno, come on guys", and with that, they continued back
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Inferno caught up. "I made it," he panted. He then relized what he was resting on. The Dark Crystal. Inferno whistled. He attempted to scale it. He failed.

Blog Entries

"Dude"!!!! sam shrieked, as she watched helplessly as inferno lost his footing and fell, and without thinking, she ran ahead, and managed to grab his arm, hanging on for dear life...

"Oh man, this isn't good", infernape, empoleon, help me pull him up"!

Arthur Conan Doyle

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456