Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rebirth (start-up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rebirth (start-up)

Default Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rebirth (start-up)

Jordan steps back once, still unable to see out of his blinded eyes, though he closes them as Zaar screams into his mind. Otherwise unphased by Zaar, Jordan continues, "Sir, if you don't mind me saying..."

"You are quite loud."

"Alerting all VOC@LOIDs." hopeandjoy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Shuppet blinked, reorienting himself in the air. He looked down at the red slash he hadn't noticed before. "Um... Yeah. You're right. There was this weird girl and..." The Shuppet sighed. "Oh, nevermind." The Shuppet carefully floated next to the blind Kirlia.

"Are you alright?" he asked him. The Shuppet blink realizing he hadn't introduced himself yet. "My name is..." The Shuppet concentrated. "Is... Uh..." Then it hit him. "My name is Jamie! It's, uh, nice to meet both of you!"

Jordan turned towards the sound of Jamie's voice, before he finished his sentence. Jordan hesitated a moment before answering, questioning whether or not he had already been aware of Jamie's presence, but ignored his own thoughts to respond to the Shuppet. "Hello then, Jamie. I don't think your friend is very willing to tell me, but you wouldn't know where we are, would you?"

Blog Entries

Jamie laughed nervously. "Well, I wouldn't call him my friend..." Then his voice and face became a lot more sad. "And no, I don't. I was hoping that you would know." Jamie looked at the two Pokémon before him. "I guess the three of us are in the same boat then..."

"Well," Jordan began, "I don't know if you're speaking of the boat metaphorically, but I know nothing of a boat. I woke up in this field just a few minutes ago."

Jordan then turned himself entirely around to face Jamie. "Which reminds me: do you know what time it is either?"

Blog Entries

Jamie laughed a little at the Kirlia's lack of knowledge when it came to idioms before looking up to the sky. "Well, I'm no expert, but I think that it's about noon."

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Hmph. I would tell you if I had any idea. And you're as oblivious as they come, aren't you, Kirlia?" he said coldly.
    "My name is Zaar. Not much of a pleasure to be here. Now, let's skip the chatter and see if we can find someone that knows what in Arceus's name is going on." he said, and he drifted towards the native Pokemon...

Blog Entries

Jamie stared at Zaar's retreating figure. "What a strange person..." he mumbled. He turned to the Kirlia. "Anyway, I didn't get your name."

"Noon? You're positive?"

Jordan closed his eyes out of habit. "Hm, I guess I have no right to act suprised. If it was as dark as I thought, my eyes would've adjusted by now. There's no avoiding it I guess. I'm blind. Yet...I'm still fully aware of where you are."

Jordan turns to Zaar as he leaves the two. "He's leaving at the moment too, I can tell."

Jordan turns back to Jamie again, still troubled. "But it seems as though he's right. Neither of you are human. I am not human either then?"

Blog Entries

The little Eevee shuddered as panic forced him to move. Voices came from his right, and he turned, running towards them with fear-tainted steps. He blinked as the forms of three odd creatures came into view, and he gulped.
    "H-hello?" His voice was quiet but firm, and he tilted his head as the figures moved about. "W-who are you?"

Blog Entries

Jamie shook his head. "I'm afraid not." He looked Jordan over. "But you are the most humanoid out of any of us." Jamie paused, unsure of how to phase his next statement. "And you're, um... Sorta wearing this miniskirt type thing."

Jamie turned his head when he heard a child's voice. It was a fox-like Pokémon, brown and nervous. "Ah!" He started. "Hello! I'm Jamie and this dashing young man in a skirt is... Uh..." He looked to Jordan.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar stopped and turned around and regarded them coldly
    "The way you two are chatting, I think youve forgotten that your supposed to be DEAD."

Turning to the Eevee that had approached, Jordan answered, "My name would be Jordan, Sir. You aren't lost too, are you?"

Before the new Pokemon could answer, and before thinking of an appropriate comment to give to Jamie, Jordan turned back to Zaar.

"What do you mean dead?"

Blog Entries

Jamie winced. "You see the funny thing is, the last thing I remember is being slashed across the throat with some scissors. And there's this crazy girl wearing my mother's and sisters' clothing." Jamie shivered. "But.. But I think I can remember something else!" He said, closing his eyes. "There was this goat-thingy, it kinda looked like all those pictures of Arceus, and he said I could live again, on one condition." Jamie frowned and sighed. "But I don't remember the condition."

Blog Entries

The skittish Pokemon hesitated, before offering a small smile. "H-hello Jamie and Jordan. My name is..." A memory flashed before his eyes, and he blinked, before giving a quiet, "Noel."
    And then the words of the other, louder figure hit him, and something dark opened and roiled inside him. "Dead?" He turned to the Pokemon, anger brightening his piercing blue eyes. "We are not dead. We are reborn."

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast