Pokémon Generations RPG

Thread: Pokémon Generations RPG

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Generations RPG

@Joltik; @Valcarona; @Fezian The Mop; @Sximple Ghurl;

North of Unova, in the middle of the frozen tundra, lies a region.

This cold but nonetheless abundant province is the homeland for some of the world's most rare and powerful Pokémon.

However, the enigmatic region is cloaked in mystery, and won't give up her secrets easily.

What we do know is that the region has some of the most exotic plants and Pokémon in the world, with creatures such as Reagle ruling the skies, and Pokémon like Spiren and Empfribian dominating the aquatic areas.

This region's ancient relics also show relation to the contrast between day and night, referencing three god-like creatures.

The more northern areas that are not frozen also provide masses of oil and rare minerals too, but strangely, any structure built there to mine these precious materials turns into gold somehow when humans aren't around...

Ultimately, this region, though cold, harsh and secretive, is wealthy, healthy and homely for those who can bear the region's dark qualities.

Few Trainers begin their journeys here, but our story starts with a small group of children who did...

Welcome to Tanoh.

Hades smiled. His creation was complete. By the end of the year, he would have reshaped the world. And the best part is that there was no one to stop him. "We've done it, Omegian," Hades smiled, "By the end of December, we'll have destroyed this universe and made a new one, one where the day and night have no contrast. But in the meantime, we must leave here. Let us go to Primitia Town. We shall obtain another Pokémon there, for we cannot hope to accomplish such a huge goal alone..."
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 24th April 2012 at 11:45 AM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Generations RPG

A young trainer from Primita Town, practically has no experience with battling, and has just received her first pokemon, sets off to explore the region of Tanoh. The Finflix by her side, nicknamed Fynn, also had no battle experience.

"Ready, little guy?" Lisa asked her pokemon. Fynn nodded, and they set out.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 24th April 2012 at 10:41 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Finflix? Where was that? Cool idea, though, I'll make it for you.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

A small crowd of people were found in one of Tanoh region's piers.The crowd were gathered in front of the ship's exit,some of them had cameras and such.Then sudden camera flashes were seen as a young lady wearing a blue dress with a white apron and white gloves walked off the ship.She had long blonde hair and blue eyes and on her shoulders sat two adorable Electric Hoenn Pokémons.

"So this is the Tanoh region...it looks so wonderful and interesting!" Singing Idol Alice said delighted."Don't you just agree,my dears Plusle and Minun?" "Pla!Mai"The two Hoenn Pokémons replied with a nod and a happy cry.

Then Alice looked at the crowd and waved goodbye to them,although some tried t catch up with her."My goal here is to discover more...and to avoid the media a bit" Alice told her Pokémon as she walked."I want to spend more time with you guys,and I hope I could also make some friends here as well..."

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Blog Entries

OOC: That'll be Revoco City Alice has turned up in, then. No Gyms, but a basing for the media as there are Tanoh's unique Pokémon Plays are generally here. Pokémon Plays are where Pokémon dress up and act out famous plays. It's a nice little tourist attraction. Lisa, if I'm right, will be heading up to Tincid Town. Not much there, but there's a Pokémon Center and Poké Mart. What starter did Lisa choose if she's from Primitia Town? I assume you've read the fanfic. If not, I can tell you what there is.

Hades strolled through the small town as if he owned it. He peered through the window of the Hazel Lab. It was empty, and two Poké Balls lay on the table. The professor was always a scatterbrain. "My mother isn't in," Hades whispered to Omegian, "Let's go in before she turns up." With a wave of a small device, the window's electronic lock was disabled, and the pane slid open. Hades crawled in, inspecting the Pokémon in the two remaining Balls. "Hmm... I'll take this one!" he declared, picking it up and placing it in his pocket. He crawled out of the window and closed it again, moving toward Route 17 and Tincid Town.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 25th April 2012 at 12:20 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, I didn't read the fanfic... But can I use pokemon that I saw in this video that has really good pokemon ideas? It's also the one that shows Finflix and it's evolutions. Amazing pokemon ideas over 200+ - YouTube

Blog Entries

OOC: @Valcarona; I would let you if I could see it. It's blocked off in Britain for copyright law. The fanfic being unread was simply a tiny obstacle, one I have obliterated. There's a link to it on the sign-up if you want to read it, I'd recommend it, and the starters are Burna, the Fire-type, Turftle, the Grass-type and Fribbit, the Water-type. I'll gladly supply you with any more information you may need.

Finflix is done, but to avoid copyright infringement, we'll have to rename it. I was thinking Goldfin, as a pun of goldfish and fin, but if you have a better name I'm glad to accept. Attachment 64406

Hades walked along Route 17, ignoring the Pokémon in the vicinity. They would serve no purpose as allies other than minor irritations. He didn't even notice the Pokémon Trainer with the Finflix that he walked past.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 26th April 2012 at 03:52 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Copyright? wtf Finflix was completely fan-made!

Blog Entries

**OOC**
    There's still intellectual property laws, though. I don't like it much either.

Death
    This RP has died. Thanks for playing!
    **OOC**
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 15th May 2012 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Death