Pokémon Generations RPG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Generations RPG

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post Pokémon Generations RPG

I have decided to make an RPG on the fanfic I wrote, as it's making progress. Like in the story, you start in the region of Tanoh, but you can travel to other regions, as you can either buy boat tickets or get them for free once you have all of the Badges for a region. What am I doing? You should figure out the rules as you go along. You can sign up here, the game begins when we have 6 players.

Format your sign-up like this:

Player Character

Name:

Appearance:

Personality description:
    (As part of the above section, please put how the character would respond to the following quotes in battle to give everyone a brief idea)
    • "Give up!"
    • "Darn it!"
    • "What's wrong?"

History:

Walking Pokémon (if any, remember the gender!):

You can't have a legendary, unfortunately.

Do the same for your teammates (if you have any, up to two are allowed), and mention if you are a good guy or bad guy.

I.E. If I were to make a sheet for Kai Opulens:

I won't do the others, I'll be here all week.

But yeah. You get the idea. I'll be game master. May job is to maintain the flow of continued narratives. Sounds complicated huh? I just tell you what happens in the world and stuffs.

List of roles to be played:

Da Boss

Game master: @Polkadot Jolteon;

Player Protagonists

Lilly Katlen: @Joltik;
    Lisa Aaron: @Valcarona;
    Lavender ?: @Fezian The Mop;
    Alice Saffron: @Sximple Ghurl;

Player Antagonists

Hades: Polkadot Jolteon again
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 23rd April 2012 at 02:05 PM.

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Generations RPG

What are the pokemon and where canwe find what they look like?
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Blog Entries

You can use any of the already existing Pokémon or any featured/mentioned in the fanfic so far (the main reason for that being I kinda make them up as I go along).

As for the appearances, I can modify some sprites for you if you like, and I'll give you types and stuff. Just say the word.

I've got a few done already.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 14th April 2012 at 11:11 AM.

Blog Entries

I have a Question, is your fanfic here on the form? If not could you send me a link? If it's open to the public that is.

Blog Entries

The fanfic? It's HERE!

Blog Entries

Oh, I thought you had a Fanfic that you were basing this on, My mistake. To make up for it Here's my sheet.

Name: Lilly Katlen

Protagonist

Appearance:
    Lilly has blond hair, that she keeps in a pony tale which goes down to her shoulders. She has Green eyes and is of white skin. she is about 4'10" and carries 102 pounds of weight. She wears a light brown sun hat and a green T-shirt. she also has dark brown pants, with brown boots she has a yellow over the shoulder bag with a flower stamp on it.

Personality description:
    Lilly is very easygoing, person, but she does get upset if she loses, or if her friends are hurt. she makes lots of jokes and has a hard time taking some thing seriously. She wants to get along with others, but has had a hard time doing so.
    "Give up!"/ "why sould I?"
    "Darn it!"/ "what's wrong?"
    "What's wrong?"/"Why don't you tell me?"

History:
    Lilly was raised up under two floweriest/ Herbalist and helped work in their shop. she is the youngest of three sisters the older two being named Rose and Daisy(not green's sister as different daisy). they lived in Sinnoh, until they had to move to Tanoh to get better business. She was the weird one because she liked types other then grass, witch given their occupation is a surprise.

Walking Pokémon:
    Aron "Steely" (male)
    Last edited by Joltik; 12th April 2012 at 05:48 PM.

Blog Entries

We will, but you didn't fill in your Walking Pokémon!

Just to clear up any confusion, a Walking Pokémon is like Ash's Pikachu. You start with it, but it ought to be unevolved.

If you don't have one, just put None, N/A or that sort of thing.

Fill that in, and you're ACCEPTED!

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Lisa Aaron

Appearence: Messy bangs, reddish-brown hair that goes down to the shoulders, brown eyes. A shirt similar to misty's, only it's dark blue and has a sky blue undershirt (the sleeves aren't visible). Her shorts go down to her knees and are a teal-ish color, she has white tennis shoes and black fingerless gloves.

Personality: She doesn't really care what anyone thinks about her as long as it's good. She's shy when you first meet her, but once you get to know her she's quick minded, random, and tends to curse really loud if her pokemon gets knocked out in one hit. She likes winning, ALOT. But the only thing she could love more than battling, are pokemon (explained in history)

"Give Up!"/"Pffft, yeah right, like that'll ever happen."
    "Darn it!"/"Ugh, what is it now?"
    "What's wrong?"/"Oh nothing, except for the fact that you K.O.ed my pokemon in ONE FREAKING HIT!!!!"

History: She was born in Primita Town, and made two friends there. But soon enough they both left her, such as moving away (without telling Lisa) or meeting some new people. Lisa felt betrayed and thought she couldn't trust anyone. She found Pokemon to be more trustworthy than people and found that she really liked them, so she got the idea of becoming a Pokemon trainer, but of course, had no training experience.

Walking Pokemon: Finflix (Fynn, male. looks like this:Browsing deviantART )
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 18th April 2012 at 04:21 PM.

Blog Entries

I edited It, hope that's good for you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    It's still fine. Aron is cool!

As for Valcarona, ACCEPTED!

As for the Tanoh thing, sorry you can't start in any other region, it's just that the Tanoh Legendaries are early to be introduced and play an enormous role in the main plot, so it didn't seem fair to have you guys spend 15k on a plane or boat just because of the storyline.

If you can, (and I know I need to update the first post, I'm getting to it), could you put the gender down too?

Finally, are you two protagonists or antagonists to start off with? You can change your mind during the RP, but just to make sure.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 12th April 2012 at 05:37 AM.

Name:Lavender Nooneknowsmysurname

Appearance: Long blonde hair (Always a little messy), Blue eyes, lavender T-shirt, Indigo jeans, light skin.

Personality description:
    Insane, smart and kind ,but a bit cheeky,(Something often happens to make her Pokemon use HYPERBEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( or something like that)
    "Give up!"/"Why?"
    "Darn it!"/"LOL LOL LOL"
    "What's wrong?"/"Something..."

History:

Born in Sinnoh, she moved to Tanoh just before her journey began.She was already a friend of many Pokemon after spending most of her spare time playing with them in her garden. She had a friend called Shelly (Platinum's younger sister) who left in the 3rd year of school and they met again when they started their journey in Tanoh. She is happy to be on her journey for a long time. her wish list for over the course of her journey, is a female Etadraca, evolved from her Etian, named Etianae; a male Fezooka, named Fezzle; a female Reagle, evolved from a Speagle, which was evolved from a Feagle, named Royale; a male Dinomite, revived from a Fuse Fossil, named Dinorsaw; a female Fribbit called Aqua; a male Empoleon called Ocean; and a female Ditto called Ditah. Etianae, given to her by Kai, was her first Pokémon and quickly became her most powerful and favorite.

Walking Pokémon: Etian (female, named Etianae)
    Last edited by Fezian The Mop; 2nd June 2012 at 05:25 AM.

Blog Entries

Fezian the Mop, I see no reason why not, so ACCEPTED.

We so far seem to have only female members of this, none of whom have any travelling partners, and all have names beginning with L. What a coincidence!
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 12th April 2012 at 10:36 AM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot Jolteon View Post

As for the Tanoh thing, sorry you can't start in any other region, it's just that the Tanoh Legendaries are early to be introduced and play an enormous role in the main plot, so it didn't seem fair to have you guys spend 15k on a plane or boat just because of the storyline.

If you can, (and I know I need to update the first post, I'm getting to it), could you put the gender down too?

Finally, are you two protagonists or antagonists to start off with? You can change your mind during the RP, but just to make sure.
    But, The gender is put down on there.... and the Tanoh thing would be easier if you like, made a map of the region, so we can see where everything is. just put her in one of the more, boring towns... oh and yes, she's a protagonist.

Blog Entries

Edited again! I also think that a map would be great, if you have the time to make one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Valcarona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot Jolteon View Post

But, The gender is put down on there.... and the Tanoh thing would be easier if you like, made a map of the region, so we can see where everything is. just put her in one of the more, boring towns... oh and yes, she's a protagonist.
    Sorry, I do need to put more detail down, don't I? I meant the gender of your Pokémon.

Would you like to start off in Tincid Town or Primitia Town? These two would be particularly easy to start in as you can then obtain the badges in order of difficulty, easiest first, and proceeding from there.

I assume Lavender is also a protagonist?

I also think that a map would be great, if you have the time to make one.
    Me too! I'll send you a list of everything you'll probably ever need to know about Tanoh, just tell me when you have the time to begin it.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 13th April 2012 at 03:40 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast