Pokémon: The Dawn - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: The Dawn

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon: The Dawn

"Well this isn't taking forever or anything.” Jason muttered again.

He was getting fed up of jus sitting around. He was already way behind in getting a pokemon, and now he was just being held up. That was it. Jason decently hidden by the crowd, so he began to leave. He kept calm and collected. He headed by his parents saying he had stop by the bathroom, but he was rather obviously lying. His parents understood though. Jason disappeared into the crowds and wandered off.

He originally planned to just leave town, but rather he hung around near where the crowds were. He kept to the edges of them just incase he needed to return. He was defiantly happy to be up and moving now though.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Sunny watched the fight with a smile on her face. She glanced around feeling a bit of boredom, She smiled brighter. This was the first time she had ever been bored with her Pokemon. She looked down at her Duskull smiling.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

((Alright guys, since this will get absolutely no where; I'm changing the battle system entirely. So, you all can fast-forward to leaving out. Sorry for being boring.))

@Buoysel, @jasonwolf, @Kona-Chan, @sithlord-Haxie, @-Glory Blaze-, @Stellar Haze, @Metabee, @Donyor
    Last edited by Yun; 12th March 2012 at 03:13 PM.

Blog Entries

(:p told you it'd be over doing it a bit. also hone claws increases accuracy in addition to attack.)

Yun
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
    (:p told you it'd be over doing it a bit. also hone claws increases accuracy in addition to attack.)
    ((Dude, I saw what it did. I don't need you trying to rub salt.))

Having watched the battle, Ria smirked at the outcome. A close call, but Rufflet came out on top.

The project was succeeding; that much made her happy. "I wonder what type of Trainers will make it to the League," she mused. As the Champion, she was obviously very anxious to see how well they would battle.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Of course I won," Skye smirked and rubbed his chin confidently. "I'm the next Champion my destiny says so," he nodded his head before patting the Rufflet.

Blog Entries

Ein sat up on his Miltank's back. He had awoken to the sounds of a battle, which was just finishing. Where was he going again...? Oh, right. He was a trainer now.
    "Orright, Bess, let's move out." He says, and the Pokemon turned, bumping into Sunny.
    "Are you okay, Miss?" The teen asked her, tipping his cowboy hat.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Sunny would turn. "Yeah, I don't mind." She said loudly. She was listening to music so she was talking loud.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

Jason rolled his eyes when he heard the beginning trainer bragging about his win. It was probably rigged that way. Make one person feel even more special today. Taking out a town map Jason checked where he was. He knew he was in Lillifield City, but what was nearby was important. Home was down south east towards route four, so Jason headed north west to route five. He went at a steady pace reaching the edges of the town in a short amount of time. He already had all of his stuff, so there was nothing more he needed from the city. He’d make sure to call his parents when he was setting up camp. For now it was time to travel.

Jason took a deep breath and continued walking down onto the route. He had been going quite a while, and to be honest it was lonely. His new Charmander had remained in its pokeball this entire time. Jason knew that often when pokemon were excited to meet their trainers or get out they’d get out of their pokeballs on their own, but that wasn’t the case with this Charmander. It hadn’t given any sign of wanting to get out.

‘Maybe I should let him out?’ Jason thought ‘but… what if…’

Many thoughts plagued Jason. He was very unsure about this. Who knew what this pokemon might be like? Jason sure didn’t. When Jason came across a large tree that shaded the ground around it with massive outstretched branches he went over to it, and took out his Charmander’s pokeball.

Dagmar, after seeing that no one would accept his challenge, headed out of the crowd and walked towards his home to say good-bye to his parents.

Yun
    Blog Entries

((@-Glory Blaze-: I have one in mind, but I'm working with trial and error. For now, leave it to anime-style and just adventuring around. Battle CPUs and get your Pokemon up))

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Where do we go now?

Yun
    Blog Entries

((OOC: It's a large-scale RPG. You're in Lillifield. Get onto a Route and get travelling.))

Blog Entries

Sunny excused herself then left to her house. She jumped into her house through her window in her room and grabbed a few clothes and put them in her backpack. She strapped her backpack on her back. She sneaked into her parent's room and grabbed all the cash she could find then snuck out of her house.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast