Pokémon: The Dawn - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: The Dawn

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon: The Dawn

"I'll be happy to battle," Skye immediately went towards the boy that had suggested to battle, after finally starting his journey officially he was eager to try out his first real battle and take the first step. "That's just what we're looking for right," he said as he looked up at Rufflet who was still acting as if he was sitting on a nest.

OOC: FYI the guy in my avatar is the guy I based Skye from.

"Who wants to be beaten?" Dagmar challenged. "Riolu will crush you no matter what!"

OOC: First non-CPU battle? :)

Blog Entries

A sound -- like someone clearing his throat -- resonated through the area, and Leroy was stirred from his daydream. A man had stood upon the stage. Leroy found that the others looked shocked, amazed at the guy who had just appeared, stepped up on the platform. Leroy stared in his direction, and realised with a start that this was the Prime Minister who they were supposed to be waiting for. Leroy also noticed, uneasily, that he was one of the youngest there... would that mean he was going to be the weakest? Would he be able to beat anyone else? As these strange thoughts whirled in his head, he gave a sunny smile as the Prime Minister swept the area with a glance, apparently happy that new trainers were everywhere -- they were, after all, going to be the future of the plan that he had procured. He also gave a wide smile akin to Leroy's own. As the others around him began to cheer in delight of his presence, Prime Minister Dysley raised his hand into the air, a small gesture to gall for silence. The chatter dying down almost as quickly as it had sprung up, he began to address them all.

"How are you all doing today?" he asked. Leroy raised an eyebrow, and didn't trouble the Minister with a response, although a couple of others muttered various things -- he also heard a wild shout from somewhere near the back, but he wasn't going to bother himself to distinguish any particular words. His concentration was focused on the man himself. "Well, I'm glad to hear that the bulk of you are doing fine. If not, we'd have to use Heal Pulse, eh?"

Although this gained a few chuckles from the crowd, Leroy didn't find it particularly funny. The Minister seemed to realise that his joke hadn't gone down well with the majority of them, as he continued onwards with he himself only giving the lightest of laughs.

"All right, but we shall get down to the business at hand. What you are a part of is a multi-faceted, long-term program called Project: DAWN. We have searched far and wide for the Pokemon you all have received today, training them flawlessly. Over the course of ten years, we've finally neared the final stage -- the send-outs. Giving you all these Pokemon, we are expecting that you take care of it in any way you see fit. After two years, we wish for you all to return to the Centiq Branch Building once more with your Pokemon and all others in your present party. The most successful of you all will have the honor of receiving an extensively large prize!" The trainers that surrounded Leroy seemed extremely interested in this; Leroy was also interested, not in the 'extensively large prize', but in the inner workings of the project. However, the Minister said nothing more about the mechanics of the project itself, and Leroy found himself a little disappointed by this. He deliberated what it was really all about by himself for the briefest of moments, before realising that this was finally the moment he'd been waiting for -- he was about to be released to become the best of trainers, or so he hoped.

"Your journey starts here! Show us your strength, trainers! Go forth and win!" the Minister cried in quick succession, and nearly every person began to cheer -- Leroy was one of them, and he cheered loudly, his spirits raising now that those words had effectively freed him. Wild shouts were everywhere, and some people were already trying to commence battling. He saw some other trainer nearby.

"Who wants to be beaten?" the boy cried -- Leroy hazarded a guess that he was probably only a year or so older than himself. "Riolu will crush you, no matter what!"

"All right, then!" Leroy shouted, rushing over in front of the other boy. He threw his Poké Ball up into the air, and it burst open, white light cascading down to the floor. Out of the light, a green creature emerged -- he seemed to be made completely of vines, and he wobbled unsteadily on his bright red feet, his eyes wide with panic as he stopped himself tottering over. Leroy smiled at the clumsiness of his new partner. "Let's go, Oliver!"

{ Tangela. | Male. | Chlorophyll. | No item. }

OOC: This is a challenge to @Donyor in case no-one realised. >_>.
    Last edited by Buoy; 11th March 2012 at 04:53 PM.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"looks like we got more then a few idiots here. Honestly, there is one guy to battle, and four of you want to do so. One person gets to battle, and then we can leave, so sort it out amongst yourselves and get this over with." Jason muttered to himself.

How in-efficiant. A bunch of kids who were plain too cocky already wanting to jump head first into this. Jason was a business man and entreprenuer. He knew that there needed to be a lot more set up and pre-planning. If he could just get away from this crowd he'd be home free. Even if he started from this city Jason knew he could start his training and get on track for the top.

Jason glanced around his thoughts continuously being interuppted by that same feeling of being watched. There was nothing of interest in this stupid city. It was only preventing Jason from getting to training, meeting his pokemon for real, and making his own story.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Sunny was quite happy. She had gotten a Pokemon a last, she was going to leave the city as soon as she could. She hugged her Pokemon close smiling.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default First Battle: Part 1

((@Stellar Haze: And now begins the tutorial. Send out your Pokemon and you can call out the first attack. However, don't say your attack hits. I roll dice and such for that xDD.))

The boy smirked, looking to Skye. "Tepig, go out there!"

The Fire Pig Pokemon smirked, rushing out to meet it's opponent.

---------------------------------------------------

PKMN Trainer Daren has challenged Skye!

PKMN Trainer Daren sent out Tepig!

Tepig (Male, Blaze, No Item) - 100%
    HP: 334
    Attack: 247
    Defense: 207
    Sp. Attack: 207
    Sp. Defense: 207
    Speed: 207

Daren
    Tepig (ACTIVE)

Skye
    ?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Sorry to hold this a little but I don't know what his status is or do I make it up?

"All right go buddy!" Skye ordered, finally making the Rufflet jump off his head before it glared towards the Tepig

Rufflet (Male, Sheer Force, No Item)

Yun
    Blog Entries

((@Stellar Haze: Actually, I deal with that. I know it's status and such xD. Btw, make sure you mention me so that I can OH you much faster. But, go ahead and state your one of the moves you want to use.))

Skye sent out Rufflet!

--------------------------------------------
    Rufflet (Male, Sheer Force, No Item) - 100%
    HP: 344
    Attack: 291
    Defense: 218
    Sp. Attack: 190
    Sp. Defense: 218
    Speed: 240

Tepig (Male, Blaze, No Item) - 100%
    Speed: 207

Daren
    Tepig (ACTIVE)

Skye
    Rufflet (ACTIVE)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right Rufflet use Peck~" Skye ordered, signalling for his Rufflet to fly off towards the Tepig, it raised its beak slowly before a slight glow surrounded it.

Yun
    Blog Entries

@Stellar Haze

"Tepig, Flame Charge!" Daren yelled, the Fire Pig rushing in coated in fire.
    Rufflet used Peck!
    Critical Hit!

The foe's Tepig used Flame Charge!
    Critical Hit!
    Tepig's Speed rose!

Rufflet (Male, Sheer Force, No Item) - 37.12%
    Attack: 291

Tepig (Male, Blaze, No Item) - 43.71%
    Speed: 311 (+1)

Daren
    Tepig (ACTIVE)

Skye
    Rufflet (ACTIVE)
    Last edited by Yun; 11th March 2012 at 03:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right," Skye scratched his chin with curiosity before grinning confidently. "All right Rufflet fly up," he said as his Rufflet started to fly high into the sky. "Okay now use Hone Claws while you're up there."

In response to Bouysel.

"Go Riolu! We'll crush him!" Dagmar cried with conviction.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Sunny watched the battle happily. "Go guy with rufflet!" She shouted loudly. She had her headphones in so she was shouting loud.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

@Stellar Haze

"Let's go for broke! Tepig, use Flamethrower!" Daren yelled, swiping with his hand
    The foe's Tepig used Flamethrower!
    Critical Hit!

Rufflet used Hone Claws!
    Rufflet's Attack Rose!

Rufflet (Male, Sheer Force, No Item) - 6.10%
    Attack: 437 (+1)

Tepig (Male, Blaze, No Item) - 43.71%
    Speed: 311 (+1)

Daren
    Tepig (ACTIVE)

Skye
    Rufflet (ACTIVE)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Now dive down and use Fury Attack!" Skye ordered as his Rufflet flew downwards towards its opponent and began to throw a barrage of pecks and talon slashes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast