Pokémon: The Dawn

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: The Dawn

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon: The Dawn

START-UP

Here is the Start-Up of Dawn. Your information will also be stored here.

The League

Map of the Aviore Region

As the early morning mist settled in, the sun peaking over the far horizon; multiple people lined outside of a large skyscraper, each with their own looks. Some nervous, some ecstatic; some completely blank, some annoyed.

Each individual sported different postures.

All as different as the Pokemon they were to receive.

As the Trainers finished receiving their Pokemon, they looked down at their young companions with hope and wonder. Where to next?

However, not all was finished. Eight Trainers, all waiting eagerly for their companions, stood in line last. They had made it late to the giveaway of the Starter Pokemon. They could only hope that their choices weren't fresh out.

And as they stepped forward; their names were called out individually.

"Leroy Dawson, please come and receive your Tangela!" ((@Buoysel.))

"Jason Wolf, please come and receive your Charmander!" ((@jasonwolf))

"Eli Nicaels, please come and receive your Miltank!" ((@Kona-Chan))

"Sunny..." that was the only name on the board. "Er... Sunny! Please, come and get your Duskull!" ((@sithlord-Haxie))

"Aaron Swift! Please come and receive your Petilil!" ((@-Glory Blaze-))

"Skye Rodgers! Please come and receive your Rufflet!" ((@Stellar Haze))

"Brandon Hughes! Please come and receive your Kricketot!" ((@Metabee))

"Dagmar Manili! Please come and receive your Riolu!" ((@Donyor))

All of their Pokemon were to be supplied. However, they couldn't leave. No, not yet.

First, there was to be a speech from the Prime Minister, himself. The Minister was the entire backbone of the Pokemon Mass Training Operation. The Pokemon all 60 of the Trainers received today were powerful. They were taught moves that would normally take years to master. They were given abilities that would be normally extensively difficult for them to obtain.

They were the top percentage of Pokemon. Now, it was up to the Trainers on how they would treat them.

And now, as these Trainers were given their gifts; some standing near the large stage couldn't help but feel uneasy...

And they rightfully should have; if the figure watching them from the large clocktower had anything to say about it.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon: The Dawn

"Awesome this will be the day I set out to do greatness!" Skye announced a confident laugh coming out from him as he looked down at his Rufflet. 'And you're gonna help me do it, now come here," he knelt down and grabbed on to to the Rufflet before putting him on his head. The Rufflet, realizing that his hair resembled and felt like a nest began to move before sitting down comfortably. Skye sighed, he didn't care who was going to talk as long as he did it fast; for every second he lost was a second less to achieving his goal.

Blog Entries

Leroy had stood there and watched for ages as other people went up and collected their Pokémon -- well, he had watched some people, anyway. He had been a rather late arrival, along with about seven other people, and so he had lined up at the front of the group, waiting for his name to be called, for his chance to finally get a Pokémon. Finally, he'd be able to go on his own adventure -- he was rather tired of being unable to go anywhere, do things like other people his age. They had all been off on an adventure, so why couldn't he enjoy one, too? His father wasn't too pleased about it -- he wanted Leroy to stick around, to take care of his sister while he was out of the house, but she was used to taking care of herself, anyway. She was a rather independent, solitary sort of child, and didn't consort much with others. Leroy smiled at the thought of her, but felt a pang of remorse as he knew he would be leaving her for a very, very long time -- it depended on how long his adventure lasted. He might even be away for all of his life, and although it was exciting, the prospect of his future spreading out unknowingly in front of him unnerved him a little bit. He wished that the silence could be broken -- that the other trainers who had already gotten their Pokémon would stop staring at him.

As Leroy stepped forwards meekly, a voice rang out.

"Leroy Dawson, please come and receive your Tangela!" The calling seemed oddly formal, and Leroy stifled a grin as he foolishly tripped on his next step, lurching forwards to get his Pokémon. A strict-looking woman with a lined face did not share his enthusiasm, apparently. She gave him a dirty look as he came up to her, a vein throbbing near her temple as her hair was tied back so tightly, into a grotesque-looking bun that forced her skin back, her eyes seeming to pop. She held a solitary Poké Ball in her hand, and she slammed it into his hand begrudgingly, and he flashed her a quick smile. The Poké Ball seemed to shiver in his grasp, seemed to welcome him, recognise him... the Tangela inside was excited to feel a new hand. A new trainer had finally come for him. Leroy could inexplicably sense this -- already, a bond was beginning to form, and it filled Leroy with some sort of electric excitement. This was the start of his career as a trainer, and he was determined to become the best.

As he stepped away from the stage, he whispered (ever so eloquently), "I'm calling you Oliver."

Dismounting from the platform, he needed to stay there, wait for the Minister's speech. However, even when he did come, the question was not what he was say -- not for Leroy, anyway. His concern now was with where he was going.

"Hey Riolu!" Dagmar said cheerfully. He was young to be part of this program and really wanted to prove himself. He was completely absorbed in his pokemon. But he still had the feeling that someone was watching him. He kept glancing over his shoulder. Who's watching me? he thought. He didn't even consider that no one was watching him.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Sunny skipped up happily to get her pokemon. Her eyes grew large as she saw her Pokemon. "Ouh!! Thankies!" She exclaimed then attempted to hug the ghost but her hands went through the Duskull due it being a ghost.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

Eli was a little puzzled that they were attempting to give him a miltank. He already had Bess. Maybe it was because he put it on the form for his license? Oh well. It probably wouldn't cause too much trouble. He laid down on Bess' back, watching the clouds go by, as she walked toward where the prime minister was. He noticed a figure near the clock tower as he began to drift off to sleep, tilting his hat to shield his eyes from the sun.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aaron sat in his seat and bounced up and down excitedly, fingering the gleaming red-and-white sphere in his hand. He would normally have popped it open immediately, but he had learned that it was best not to have a Pokemon with him when he was supposed to be paying attention to something. He was impatient for the Prime Minister to get started, he wanted to meet his new friend.

OOC: Did you get my PM?

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Thank you sir." Jason said taking his pokemon and heading back to his place.

He was still unsure whether he belonged here or not, but his parents were the ones who brought him, as a near surprise no less. Jason was happy to recieve his pokemon, but everything was so off. He was a small town boy in a big city. He'd grown on working hard for everything, and this was just being handed to him. He was more then a fish out of water he was a fish in the middle of the Hoenn desert.

Blog Entries

Sunny held her duskull tightly, the duskull was actually just levitating near Sunny's flat chest. She glanced around all the other pokemon, she snickered and returned to glazing at her duskull.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

((OOC: @Kona-Chan, you don't have a Pokemon. You got your first one from them. Change, please?))

Yun
    Blog Entries

A loud clearing of a throat resounded from the stage, gaining the attention of the Trainers within the courtyard. Each turning to stare at the man who'd stepped up, they were all in awe.

The Prime Minister. Prime Minister Dysley; the genius of the entire operation.

His Eminence stood high on the stage, smiling down on all the bright faces below. Such great children, striving to become something powerful. As he received the cheers from the children, he held up his hand to quiet them. "How are you all doing today?" he asked sagely, all answering in mixed responses. "Well, I'm glad to hear that the bulk of you are doing fine. If not, we'd have to use Heal Pulse, eh?" this earned a good number of chuckles. After a light chuckle himself, the Prime Minister calmed. "Alright, but we shall get down to the business at hand."

"What you are a part of is a multi-faceted, long-term program called Project: DAWN. We have searched far and wide for the Pokemon you all have received today, training them flawlessly. Over the course of ten years, we've finally neared the final stage; the send-outs. Giving you all these Pokemon, we are expecting that you take care of it in any way you see fit. After two years, we wish for you all to return to the Centiq Branch Building once more with your Pokemon and all others in your present party. The most successful of you all will have the honor of receiving an extensively large prize!"

This piqued the interest of most Trainers. However, they all just really wanted to get started.

The Prime Minister looked upon all of the children, stating; "Your journey starts here! Show us your strength, Trainers! Go forth and win!"

As the crowd got pumped, their fists shooting into the air; a boy snickered confidently, looking to his Tepig. "Alright, let's give them a battle!" turning to someone, he yelled "Who wants to battle me and Axer?!"

((Anybody who responds to him first is to battle him XD))

Blog Entries

Sunny rocked her head. She had her headphones in her ears, She didn't know what the prime minister was talking about. "Hell yes!" Sunny screamed singing along to her music.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"This aught to be stupid." Jason said rolling his eyes.

He saw a girl with headphones on scream 'hell yes'. Oh boy, she looked completely zoned out. Jason just wanted to ditch this. He really would have rather gone and gotten his own pokemon. That would have atleast gotten him out of this stupid city. He didn't know why, but it always felt like you were bing watched. there was no solace. no where you could just go and be who you are.

Blog Entries

Sunny smiled largely. Her favorite guitar solo was playing and she loved her new headphones. Sunny's duskull looked up at sunny in shock. The duskull was wondering what kind of trainer sunny was.

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

"Brandon Hughes! Please come and receive your Kricketot!"

If you'd blinked, you wouldn't have noticed Brandon dashing forwards to get his partner, and then sprinting back again. It wasn't out of desperation to meet his new partner - well, that was partly it - but mostly it was the fact that he didn't want to be hanging around at the front. He was far too shy to be able to stand being at the front for more than a few seconds. When he returned, he headed to the back of the room and hunched down, the base of his guitar resting against the floor with a dull clunk. He gently prodded the button on the Poké Ball he had been given, and out popped the little red cricket. It turned to him and stared up into his eyes for a while, before clicking his antennae together and making a sound reminiscent of a xylophone.

Brandon beamed at it, then hoisted it off the ground and held it in his arms as he went to watch what some crazy boy with a Tepig was doing. He made sure to insert the Poké Ball into the hole in his guitar. Kricketot watched too, seeming quite content with his new owner.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast