PokéAdventure 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PokéAdventure 1

Blog Entries
    Follow Smittyblack On Twitter Add Smittyblack on Facebook Add Smittyblack on Google+ Add Smittyblack on MySpace
    Add Smittyblack on Linkedin Follow Smittyblack on Tumblr Follow Smittyblack on Flickr Visit Smittyblack's Youtube Channel

Exclamation PokéAdventure 1

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Post 1- Table of Contents
    Post 2- Character Sheet
    Post 3- Storyline
    Post 4- Rules
    Post 5- Character List
    Post 6- Reserved
    Post 7- Reserved
    Post 8- Reserved
    Post 9- Reserved
    Post 10- Reserved
    Last edited by Smittyblack; 29th June 2010 at 01:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Smittyblack On Twitter Add Smittyblack on Facebook Add Smittyblack on Google+ Add Smittyblack on MySpace
    Add Smittyblack on Linkedin Follow Smittyblack on Tumblr Follow Smittyblack on Flickr Visit Smittyblack's Youtube Channel

Post Re: PokéAdventure 1

¸•*"ˆ¨…¸‹•*°*•›¸...¸•**•¸………..¸‹•*º*•›¸BIO FORMAT¸‹•*º*•›¸………..¸•**•¸...¸‹•*°*•›¸…¨ˆ"*•¸
    '•‹,¸¸,‹•*;"*•›¸….`‹;¸¸¸,›´…¸‹•*"ˆ¨;ˆ"*•›¸…`‹,¸¸¸,› •*•‹,¸¸¸,›´…¸‹•*"ˆ;¨ˆ"*•›¸...`‹,¸¸¸;›´….¸‹•*";*•›,¸¸ ,›•'
    ……….`•¤•'…….`•‹,¸¸,›´……..`•»«•'………...†………...'•»« •´…….`‹,¸¸,›•´…….'•¤•´……….

(( When I say name, age, home, etc, I mean your character, not YOU! I'm tired of noobs thinking I'm asking their personal information. ))

Name:

Alignment:

Starting Region: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, Almia, Sevii Islands, Orange Islands, Fiore, Oblivia, Duelist Region, Sinine Region, Battle Frontier, or Isshu)

Hometown:

Starter Pokémon:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Other:
    Last edited by Smittyblack; 26th July 2010 at 03:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: PokéAdventure 1

In the land of Pokémon, there are many trainers. There are many Pokémon. There are many tales.

This is the story of some of the greatest trainers. The greatest Pokémon. The greatest tales.

This takes place in the various regions of the Pokémon world.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Storyline

In the wonderful, magical world of Pokémon, there are many great people and Pokémon. This story focuses on the *greatEST* people and Pokémon.

Alright...So basically, you get your starter Pokémon in the beginning, do gym battles, Pokémon contests, and that sort of thing.
    We will form some groups, like they do in the anime and manga(Ash,Brock,and Misty[Misty,May,or Dawn] is an example).

Eventually, after a few gym battles or contests(or just some really awesome battles), there will be something special, like they do in the Pokémon movies. In the movies, there's always something special and awesome. They go on a huge, epic adventure, then end up succeeding in whatever they're trying to do.
    That's what we're going to do.

Once 2-X people agree on a region, they can make their bios all have the same region and make their characters meet, then form a group. It wouldn't really work if two people who wanted to be on a team said that they were from different regions, would it?

Make sure that you and whoever you want on your team are in the same regions, or you will eventually get to the same region as them.

Alright...This was a TERRIBLE storyline, but I think I got the basic idea through.

This is pretty much it:
    A few people will travel through the Pokémon land together. After a few common things happen, they'll go through something rare, or uncommon. They'll end up becoming some epic Pokémon trainers in the end.

Alright, do you get what I Was trying to say? Tell me if you don't.
    Last edited by Smittyblack; 10th July 2010 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries

==========
    ¤ Rules ¤
    ==========

1. All BulbaGarden rules apply.
    2. No spamming
    3. No flaming
    4. No autohitting
    5. No bunnying
    6. No godmodding (no being in God Mode)
    7. No foul language
    8.No making your character overpowering
    9.No seriously offensive language, keep it PG-13
    10.Respect other members of the role-play.
    11. Follow all rules
    12. Don't find loopholes in the rules and go around them
    13. Romance is allowed. Keep it PG-13, or use a timeskip when needed.
    14. Cookies wear pineapple suits in the winter.
    15. Pretend that rule 11 made sense.
    16. No posting while being banned
    17. Try to be as active as possible.
    18. Leave posts with feedback and ideas for the thread and role-play.
    19. Read EVERTHING shown in the table of contents, and as much as possible in the rest of the role-play.
    20. Don't be dumb enough to make me add a 21st rule
    Last edited by Smittyblack; 26th July 2010 at 04:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Cole Jacobson- Bidoof
    Isaac Roten- Smittyblack3
    Last edited by Smittyblack; 26th July 2010 at 04:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Reserved5

Blog Entries

Reserved6

Blog Entries

Reserved7

Blog Entries

Reserved8

Blog Entries

Reserved9

Blog Entries

Reserved10

YOU MAY NOW POST!!!!

Blog Entries

Name: Isaac Roten (Row-Ten, not Rah-Ten)

Alignment: Good

Starting Region: Kanto

Hometown: Pallet Town

Starter Pokémon: Squirtle

Appearance: Shaggy blonde hair going to his shoulders. His bangs go beneath his bottom lip. He wears black skinny jeans, a grey DC t-shirt with the DC logo across the torso, a black and grey striped hoodie, white skater shoes. He has green eyes. Many people say he's very handsome.

Personality: Nice, helpful, adventurous, brave.

Bio: He lived his whole life dreaming of becoming a great Pokémon trainer. Today he turned ten and he's getting his starter Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Smittyblack3 View Post
    In the land of Pokémon, there are many trainers. There are many Pokémon. There are many tales.

This is the story of some of the greatest trainers. The greatest Pokémon. The greatest tales.

(( NOTE: I will edit this storyline post once the story progresses. ))
    ...LOL?

Umm, sorry but I feel the need to give some feedback, here. What exactly is everyone supposed to do in this RP? Where does this take place? What's the time period? Is there a championship that we need to participate in? A criminal organization we need to bust? A drama/romance where everyone can kiss and be lovey dovey? What is this?

You 'ought to be more specific as to what this RP is about. Your cliche intro didn't even help it, either.

Also, what are the rules, or are you still working on that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster_Joey View Post
    ...LOL?

Umm, sorry but I feel the need to give some feedback, here. What exactly is everyone supposed to do in this RP? Where does this take place? What's the time period? Is there a championship that we need to participate in? A criminal organization we need to bust? A drama/romance where everyone can kiss and be lovey dovey? What is this?

You 'ought to be more specific as to what this RP is about. Your cliche intro didn't even help it, either.

Also, what are the rules, or are you still working on that?
    (( The storyline isn't finished...I was about to edit it...And yes, I'm making the rules. I posted a few, but not enough. =P ))

Okay, I see.
    You seem to have something well-organized for a sign-up thread, I'll stay tuned in to this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast