Start Ups PMD: World in Discord - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PMD: World in Discord

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: World in Discord

OOC: Cynder, not having been once human, can join in whenever for whatever reason.

Miala left for Silverheart with Break, Eggs, and Taeis.
    Friend Code: 4554-0298-0399. Friend Safari: Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric.

OOC: Thanks-I'll start up now, then.

Cynder groaned, shaking her head. That could have gone so much better. She was doing good, she'd almost had them all gone, when one of them hit me with a Quick Attack from behind. Evidently, the problem was worse than she had thought. Picking herself up, she was forced to steady herself on a nearby tree as a wave of dizziness washed over her. It soon passed, and she was able to stagger along at a reasonable approximation of her natural gait. Silverheart Town seemed like the best option-it was fairly nearby, and hopefully there'd be somewhere to rest. She'd heard there was a Guild hall there as well-perhaps she could get a job there.

Blog Entries

Break looked around. "So, what's up with this dead land? Is the whole world this destroyed?" he asked, staring at the dark fog that seemed to envelop the land.

"Oh, by no means," Miala replied. "In fact, this the only known area to be this way. No one knows why this place is so dark, but legends say that a magick destroyed the world, starting from here. But if that's true, then why would we be here?"

Break thought about it for a moment. Well, it's the only explanation, albeit one that makes no sense, and more of a folktale than a historical document. I don't know whether or not to believe it...

Suddenly, a Banette with a dark look in its eyes appeared in front of Miala, attempting to attack her. She striked it with her halberds, quickly knocking it out. "...What was that? Why did it attack you?" Break asked. Miala turned back around.

"That was a Shadow. They're Pokémon with a dark heart. Fortunately, few remain in existence. But they're strong, and will attack anything. I can teach you more once we get to Silverheart, but for now, we should focus on moving forward."

OOC: Yes, the Pokemon Cynder sees are the party members. No, she's not walking up on a group of Shadows. No, you won't have to rescue her immediately.

"What is this place?" Cynder looked around. She'd never seen a place like this before. "It's all...dead. What happened here?" Spotting a group of Pokemon nearby, she hustled towards them, hoping nothing would go too wrong. She'd learned about "safety in numbers," and if she needed to be safe anywhere, it was here.

Blog Entries

Break noticed a Cyndaquil rushing to them. "Hm? Is this another Shadow?" he asked Miala, who stopped and turned around.

"No!" she replied. "Shadows are easily recognizable from the dark aura they emit." She walked to the Cyndaquil. "Hiya! Are you wild or civilized?" she asked with a cheery face.

OOC- Ugh, sorry for not replying lately, I've been busy with a few things. I'll post something soon.

Blog Entries

OOC: It's okay! Life gets in the way of stuff sometimes.

OOC: I have to ask-in some areas, will there be concrete, steel girders, and other remnants of human society?

The Pokemon resolved themselves into an Absol, a Misdreavus, a Buneary, and a Togepi. Odd traveling group, but then again, it was probably a safe one. The Absol appeared to notice her first, pointing her out to the Buneary. The Buneary replied to the Absol with something Cynder couldn't catch, and hopped towards her. Hope this goes well... "Hiya! Are you wild or civilized?" asked the Buneary. Odd question. "Well, if you're asking if I'll eat you, the answer is no. But if you're asking whether I'm from a city, the answer is no as well."

Blog Entries

OOC: Specifically HUMAN society, no. The act that caused the extinction of the human race also destroyed every physical thing humans have created. However, Pokémon society began to advance, but they don't build structures out of steel quite yet, only weapons and items and the sort, assuming they use steel. Structures tend to be made from wood, stone, or natural formations, like the Wigglytuff Guild in PMD 2. As for concrete, such a thing is just too advanced to deliberately create.

Miala laughed. "Well, that's nice. We're on our way to Silverheart. Are you going anywhere specifically?"

"Well, I was planning on going to Silverheart as well, and maybe seeing about getting a job at the Guild. I mean, it can't hurt..." Cynder remembered a little too late that she didn't know if these Pokemon were friendly. A couple embers on her back puffed into life before she firmly stifled them. If they weren't going to antagonize her, she wouldn't antagonize them.

Blog Entries

Miala was happy. "Well, maybe you can join us!"

Break stared at Cynder. He didn't trust her. but if she wasn't doing to antagonize him, he wasn't going to antagonize her...

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+
    Follow Renegade on Tumblr

Miala must've been telling the truth, Eggs thought to himself. There's no way that humans could have possibly lived in a world like this one. But then why are there two other pokemon who also claim to have been humans? Why did all three of us appear in the same place, at the same time? There must be some logical explanation for all of this. Eggs began to pace as the rest of the group stood and stared at the Cyndaquil. He wasn't sure how to determine what was real and what wasn't anymore. He finally just sat down, and began to pound the dirt as if he were playing a drum to keep from thinking about the situation.
    FC: 2191-7898-4310
    IGN: Sherlock

OOC: @User_Name; I see what you did there...

The Absol seemed a little mistrustful of her, and the Togepi just seemed plain confused, but hey-it was better than that Sentret colony, where everyone had the attention span of a little kid on Aprijuice. "Sure, I'll come with. Safety in numbers, no?"

Blog Entries

Miala cheered as they started walking again. Break stared at Cynder, and Taeis hid behind Break. Miala pointed forward. "You see the dark fog? Looks like it's getting closer, right? That dark fog acts as a barrier of sorts for this land. Don't worry though, it's easy to get out of. It's a thin layer, so it'll only take a bit of walking to get through. After that, believe it or not, it's bright sunny happiness!"

OOC: Back, and ready to post...one thing...tonight. But I'll post again tomorrow.

Slasher turned and look at the Cyndaquil, and couldn't help but show a bit of a scowl on his face. He was clearly getting annoyed, either by how close the other Pokemon were to him, or because they were interfering with his daily plans. He then turns his head to Eggs, and also starts to get annoyed by him pounding on the dirt, in a somewhat noisy fashion. He turns to the group, and says;

"Hey, hehe, how about we get a move on? I want to get this whole Garbag- I mean Silverheart thing over with."

Edit: Posted a bit too late there. :(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast