Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 47

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Expo started to tire. He decided to take a break behind a rock in hopes he would not be noticed and attacked. He panted and said, "Why is this so hard? I thought I was a fire-type!" Lily soon jumped behind the rock in a triple barrel roll before an air slash hit the space where she was just seconds ago. "Amazing.." Expo said. Lily puffed up her chest and said, "You like? I try my best to be strong, but I'm really weak. Y'know, all I wanted was a friend...When I was young...I can remember that..." Expo started to blush, as he was sure that now Lily was flirting with him. Lily started to move towards him, and with an awkward blush, Expo moved towards her too. Soo, their lips touched, and Expo's blush turned his face redder than the fire he spewed. His back flared, which he hoped had hit foes and not his companions with, and Lily's fur was standing on end. After a few seconds, they regained their composure somewhat, blushing and giggling.

Suddenly, a wild Talonflame appeared. Expo had never seen one, but he defeated it in an adrenaline rush with his Rollout. Nobody was hurting his girl from now on.

OOC: Detachment's gone, so this is ok, right? (Yes, I read the message board from the start.) A kiss is below PG-13.

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Blog Entries

An Aerodactyl quickly destroyed the boulder that Kemne was behind. She got up, infuriated. How long is this going to last?! she thought. She held up her arm, like a Magmortar. Suddenly, a huge flurry of Ice Shards and Shadow Balls rained down upon the opposition, draining a lot of Kemne's energy, but dealing a large amount of cumulative damage.

She shot a single large Ice Shard toward Miala, whom kicked it, covering her leg in ice, then layed an icy dropkick on a Tranquill, freezing it. Teamwork is a great thing.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Expo looked at the teamwork between Miala and Kenme. Maybe Miala isn't so bad, he thought. He soon was using rollout on any Pokémon he saw, furiously attacking the flying birds. He hoped that they gave up soon. Really soon. All of his moves were running out of power, especially Eruption. He sighed. It was hard to have powerful attacks... Suddenly, he looked around. Everyone, even Lily, was pitching in to the best of their ability. He felt guilty for giving up. He got up seconds later, smiling and ready to Flamethrower every last bird.

Blog Entries

Kemne fused Ice Shards in such a way that they formed daggers, and while Miala was throwing a Chatot at a rock, Kemne sent her a couple, which she caught. Miala attained a very devilish grin, and gave the daggers a twirl, feeling a slight nostalgia for whatever reason, before immediately going for a Honchcrow's neck, Kemne using her own ice daggers to attack a Pelliper.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

The fight was just about over. Most of the attackers had fled or fainted, and the few that were left seemed to realize that they were alone, and they flew away.

"I think we'll need to stay here for the night before going down the mountain," the Scorpion Queen said as she watched the sun beginning to set. "It's almost nighttime anyway, and everyone's probably tired and/or injured from the battle..."
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

"It's OVER???" Expo asked before collapsing in tiredness. "Expo! Are you okay?" Lily asked as she licked his cheek a few times. "I'm just exhausted from driving away about 200 Pokémon each. On the inside I'm the most excited Pokémon in the world." Expo sighed. "I guess we SHOULD set up camp... I think I speak for everybody when I say we really need some rest." Lily said, yawning. Expo grabbed several branches and lightly used Flamethrower to start a campfire. He yawned and curled up alongside Lily, ready for the next day's adventures.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When was fairly tired and when he noticed that the rest started to flee, he couldn't help but smile and utter a weak laugh. "I guess we won again, eh?"
    Zoie, slightly more energized from the berry she ate out of Dylan's bag, cheered. "Yeah! Take that!"
    The Scorpion Queen announced that camp would be set up, as the night was fast approaching. Dylan grabbed his bag and walked over to her. "Um, if you don't mind, I found s-some berries nearby. I-I'm running kind of low, so I'm going to go get some. I-I'm sure it won't take long..."
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Sure," the Scorpion Queen said. "If something attacks you, then, uh..." She clearly hadn't thought the sentence through. "...Make noise. And we'll come and, like, rescue you," she finished lamely.

Willow looked up from Rose, who she was trying to coax out of her curled-up position. "That battle should have scared every living creature nearby away from the area. He'll be fine."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

The battle was over. Kemne nearly collapsed, and while Miala was just as tired, she looked fairly energetic. Ferin felt guilty that she didn't assist in the battle, but it was too scary, and she didn't even know if she had any fighting abilities. She slowly floated to Kemne, feeling like a burden, and hoping for forgiveness. Kemne sighed, and stayed a fair distance away from the fire, without leaving the group.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Rose finally uncurled and stared at the flames uncomprehendingly as if she wasn't exactly sure what she was looking at yet. Then she slowly blinked, hissed at the fire, and dropped abruptly to sleep.
    Max flinched when she dropped and stared at her for a while with wide eyes. She's breathing, he realized. Feeling stupid, he looked away from her into the fire. She wasn't trying to kill herself. There's no way, he tried to convince himself about her fall.
    Yeah, she was, and you know it.
    I can't deal with it, then,
    Max replied to the thoughts from the soul that actually belonged in this world. I don't know what to do. So genius, since you know so much, you tell me what to do.
    I can't exactly
    tell you, but I can do it for you.
    What? No, I'm not going to let you-

"Too late," the Riolu whispered out loud, a grin curling on his face. "You already have."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Miala noticed the Riolu acting strangely. Like he was fighting himself in his mind, or something, and starting to murmur to himself. "Dude," she called. "You okay?"

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Oh, I'm even better than just okay," he replied, looking at Miala.

OOC: Oh and just so everyone knows, the text color is just a reference for the reader. His voice still sounds the same.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"Ah... I sure hope so..." Miala responded. Something wasn't right. If you mutter to yourself and are battling with your mind, yet claim to be feeling good, something is usually up. But what do I know, I'm insane myself. Don't consult an insane person for help regarding your mental state, she thought to herself.

OOC: Yes, Miala is conscious of her own insanity.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Zoie was resting, the effects of the battle making her exhausted. As she looked around, she saw the little Misdrevious that she was talking to earlier. Or, at least attempted to. It didn't seem to go over that well the last time. She's like Dylan when I first met him... maybe even worse. She was about to get up and try again, but decided against it. Firstly because she was quite tired, and secondly because the attack was probably traumatic for her.

Dylan returned a while later, his sack partially filled with berries. He walked to Zoie and sat down, pulling out a berry. "Here, take it. You look like you need it."
    Zoie smiled. "Thanks, Dylan."
    Dylan nodded, but an idea came to mind. He stood up, and poured some of the berries on the ground. He didin't notice his sculpture had fallen out as well.
    "A-anyone else want some berries. I-I've got plenty..."
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries

Miala heard Dylan offer berries, and she knew she was tired, but decided against the berries, thinking she'd be fine without them. Ferin felt like enough of a burden as it is, and taking Dylan's berries would only make her feel worse; she just stayed as is. Kemne considered it, but decided that it'd be boring to take something offered to her, instead of stealing it. If he wasn't offering, she might've taken one. Or two.

Luriss was walking, rubbing his head lightly. Earlier, he was just minding his own business, and suddenly, bird after bird were flying past him, looking like they were... fleeing, or something. Some crashed into him in panic, and some decided to try to battle him, though they looked quite tired. He looked around. Fainted birds everywhere. One even had a wing missing... a sickening sight. He looked straight ahead. A fire was in the distance. Whoever caused all this carnage was probably there. Luriss didn't want to deal with monsters who just go around beating the feathers out of random bird swarms, but he'd been through a lot lately, and it might be okay to rest up with other Pokémon. Luriss had been attacked by wild Pokémon in his sleep often, so he was hoping he might be able to get a good rest with some who would intimidate individuals. But would they accept him? He decided to go up and check.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast