Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 39

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

May almost wanted to laugh as she begin to notice Dylan's awkwardness but she stopped herself before anything could come out. She smiled for a second then she stopped abruptly, getting all serious. "So what's all this talk about time running out? Do you all have to go some where or something? And what other Pokemon are you in a gang or something?" May had been extra precautious after her father had been killed by those bad Pokemon or she thought they were bad. Because why else would you attack someone out of nowhere if you aren't bad? May had just wandered into a grouping of Pokemon in which she didn't know were good or bad though so that wasn't a good sign.

"I'm sorry" she said as she had been lost in though. "I have to stop doing that" she murdered to herself while looking at the ground. Suddenly May lifted her head up and looked over to where Chris was "I think it's a wild Pokemon!" But Chris ran off shortly after being spotted.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

"They are very good..." he said while looking at the other pokemon. He was then startled by the Poochyena, and moved backwards. She was peculiar, but she might be as nervous as he is.

"Hmm, yes. I suppose so. I'm friendly, I guess..."

He looked back at Dylan.

"Go? Go where?"

OCC: I really sorry again guys that I have been gone for 2 or 3 months at a time per post. I feel like this will continue for quiet awhile and I rather not say why for that is personal. Xelda57 it was very nice for me to be apart of your roleplay, it was really fun. But I think it is unfair for you to have a character such as Autumn to be gone for long periods of time not active. I'm letting you know that I am dropping out of this roleplay while I get things organized over where I live. I probably will contact you in about a few years if your still here because I have been so busy lately. I thought I should let you know. If you would be so kind if you did not kill my character to get rid of her. Just say that the guild needed her on some other great mission of great importance just in case if I do return years from now and this roleplay survives which I believe it will. Sorry for the dramatic post guys. Have fun thanks. :)

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

OOC: @GlaceonLover94; That's okay. I'll send Autumn off alive :) . Thank you for your contributions to the RP; you've really helped me out, and I hope to see you again whenever you come back.

Max, who had been hovering around the conversations among the new arrivals, said, "We're going to a desert to collect one of Arceus' plates because we need all of them- scattered throughout the world- in order to resurrect him to stop Darkrai from wreaking chaos throughout the world," he explained briskly. "And the mouse is right; we should get going."
    A Rapidash came galloping up to the group, stopping at Autumn. He bent down and they had a quiet conversation before Autumn turned back to the group. Speaking to all of them, she gave them an apology and said that she was needed at the guild for an important mission that required her skills. She gave the tablet with the locations of the Plates on it to the Scorpion Queen, said good-bye to everyone, and left with the Rapidash, leaving the Scorpion Queen quite shocked at her sudden leave and wondering why she was so quick to do so.
    "Must have been really urgent," she said, her voice faltering. "Because, you know, it would have to be more important than defeating the biggest havoc-maker in history."
    "How do you know he's the worst in history?" Max inquired, seemingly not affected. The Scorpion Queen glared at him- both for not caring about Autumn leaving and for questioning her.
    "Dunno, maybe 'cause Arceus went into deep sleep and threw his plates all over the place to defeat him and he still rose up again," She growled. "Geez, why's she just... go... and give this thing to me, I mean, why me...?... Um..." She was acting overwhelmed, which was odd for her, since she wasn't the type to be overwhelmed. A moment later, though, she snapped out of it. "Okay, guys, let's go! Going! Come! On! New 'mons, y'all come too, if you want. I don't care! Move it!" She then began to walk in the opposite direction from the nearby volcano.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

May just stood there for a second as she was encouraged to come along and 'defeat the biggest havoc- maker in history.' She thought she was getting along with the Pokemon she just met she didn't want to just go around and fight some unknown Pokemon... if it was a Pokemon. And those other Pokemon just ran off. "I guess I'll come along I have nothing better to do any way" May muttered to herself while starting to walk along.
    "So like what you all just go around saving the world from random things that know one knows about" May yelled to the Scorpion Queen. She asked allot of questions but that was only because she wanted answer's.

Chris started watching the Pokemon again trying to be move hidden this time. He wondered if he followed them for long enough they would lead him to Arceus or something.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"No, Darkrai's causing a lot of trouble in this world. A lot of pokemon know about it, apparently it's pretty common knowledge. We're not secret heroes or something," she said with a weirdly twisted grin, then coughed. "I hate the government."
    "What?" Willow stared at her.
    "Uh... I dunno, I just really dislike police a lot... Um..." The Scorpion Queen seemed confused as to why she herself disliked it. Her past was still unclear.
    "Were you an outlaw or something?" Max muttered. "I wouldn't be surprised, nor would I hold it against you, actually..." He added, just so she wouldn't get angry at the suggestion. He didn't care anyway.
    "Outlaw? No. There were outlaws... and me... but I'm not an outlaw... None of them like me... Uh... Police?" She shook her head. "Nevermind. I don't even know why I brought it up. Besides, I don't want to open a wormhole by trying to remember." To be honest, the Zorua felt as if it was something she would rather not remember, so she decided not to try.

Max shrugged and continued walking. His aura-sensors suddenly gave a little shake and he glanced straight in Chris' direction but didn't say anything. Are we being followed? He wondered, slightly concerned that it might be someone sent by Darkrai.
    Oh, great job. Well done, really. Also, did you know that the sky is blue?
    If you're not going to be helpful- Seriously, if all you plan to do is make fun of me, then you can shut up. It's hard enough to think without you crowding up the brain.
    You're one to talk, in your position. I could expel you from this body, or kill us both!
    Why don't you, then, if you hate me so much?!
    You're amusing. And I... Owe you.
    What. That's new. Why's this?
    I think you saved my life. I was dying right before you came to this world-
    Dying?! How- why?! And how come you didn't keep dying?!
    I don't know! We're sharing a mind, we crowd each other, and I have as much trouble reaching my memories properly as you do yours!

OOC: Long and pointless conversation, much? :|
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

( OOC: Lol... And I didn't mean to make Chris so stalkerish but it just sort happened (///^) )

"Darkrai" May said confused "Oh well it wasn't common knowledge to me but I understand now... mostly." The Scorpion Queen made her a bit uncomfortable, May wasn't scared of her of anything she just sort of gave her this unsettling feeling. She didn't really know what to think of the other Pokemon but she thought she could trust them. It was sort of just her way with adapting to new things. May formed opinions of other Pokemon quickly because if there was an emergency or something like that she would no who to trust... or not to trust.
    "Well, I um..." May started but then she just stopped she had to stop doing that too. "Never mind... but I'll definitely help you guys."

Chris really didn't know that Max had sensed him so he kept going, trying to be quiet. "Hmm" He said starting to get hungry. It dawned on Chris that he hadn't eaten anything in day's. He was starting to wounder if he should stop and find some food. But yet Chris kept going...

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

The Scorpion Queen gasped as if she had just remembered something important. "Oh, I know now! No, wait... It slipped my mind again- ugh..."
    Max sped his pace to catch up with her. "If someone was following us," he muttered, "What would you do?"
    "Figure out who it was, and deal with them accordingly- wait, why? You mean someone-?"
    "Shh! Yes."
    "Okay, aura boy, is it good or bad?"
    "I don't know! I can't tell."
    "What?! Oh, fine, then- go ahead and see if you can figure out who it is, then."
    "Hmph," Max rolled his eyes, then raised his voice and turned in Chris' direction. "Hey! I know you're there!"
    The Scorpion Queen seemed immensely dissatisfied with this method of figuring out who their follower was.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Chris sighed and walked out from where he was. He had planned to follow them to where ever they were going with out being noticed. Chirs made sure that he didn't get to close but he stood close enough that they would be able to here him. "Well I know your there too but I'm not yelling at you..." He looked at May as if he recognized her but then he looked back at Max. "By chance do you have any berries on you" his stomach growled though he tried to pretend it didn't.

May growled loudly and thought about using Shadow Ball or something. She yelled at Chris "Get out of here I hate Wild Pokemon."

Chris sighed again " I'm not a wild Pokemon... really though do you all have any berries" he said hoping the answer would be near yes.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Wild pokemon?" Rose smirked. "You must be human, too- nobody's wild here unless they're savage."
    Willow looked concerned. Although Rose was right, she was acting rather strange- why was she acting so mean?

"You're rather prejudiced," muttered the Scorpion Queen. She turned to the Houndour. "Yeah, we've got food, but first, who are you?"
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

May turned to Rose quickly and sort of growled. She would have made it more of a growling noise but she didn't want to start any fight's of any thing. "Do I look human to you? I'm a Poochyena and when I see that I'm being followed by a strange Pokemon that could attack me at any moment I ask if they're a wild Pokemon. I try to protect myself thank's." She turned to the Scorpion Queen then the Houndour. "Well... sorry." It was a stupid apology but May didn't care.

"Um yeah" Chris said to May like it was no big deal and really to him it wasn't. Then he looked at the Scorpion Queen and he got slightly closer "I'm Chris... who are you all?" He titled his head to the side slightly while his stomach growled again.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Bye Glaceon! :C I hope all goes well with whatever problems you may have. better late than never...

Dylan hesitantly stepped forward. "I-I think I could answer that. Um, most of the pokemon here say they were human at one point in time. I m-myself am one of the few here who aren't..." he said, not really making eye contact the entire time. Way to look like some fool in front of the new guys. He stood up a bit straighter to look somewhat more confident. "I-I'm Dylan, by the way."

Meanwhile...

Yet again, she counted her haul in of pokedollars for the day, for you never know when some sly pokemon would come up and take it. It was all there. That along with the items she traded, it turned out to be a decent day. True, not one of the best, but about average. Maybe a little less.
    Alright. Where to next...?
    She slung her bag over her shoulder and headed... well, wherever her gut told her. It hadn't failed her yet. Well, maybe once. Or twice. Okay, so it wasn't the most trustworthy of guts, let's just say that. But she followed it anyway, hoping she would run into something big. She started to get excited, daydreaming about the possibilities; If I got something that huge, I could retire! Or... or I could buy a house, or start a business, or...
    Her excitement was cut short when she thought she heard something. Pokemon? It wasn't unusual to her to hear pokemon at various places, as he had a habit of running into other merchants. But this seemed like a larger group. I don't think other merchants would hang out in a group... however large it may be...
    She then heard a voice. A voice that she heard before. Or did she? It was familiar, yet somewhat different, and she became upset that she couldn't remember. C'mon, brain, who is it? I feel like I've met him. After a while, she gave up and resorted to plan B: go somewhere and hope the group passes. Not the best plan B, but it'll work.
    She went to a spot she thought was ahead of where the group was going, settled down out of sight, and waited. All the while wondering who was behind that voice. I feel like I should know this...

OOC: Unintentionally long post is unintentionally long.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries

"Eh" Chris said now moving closer to the group again. "Maybe I used to be a human or something" he smiled " not that I would have any way of knowing." Chris paused for a second, yawning and then got back to what he was saying. "In any case Dylan it's nice to meet you" Chris wondered if he was being overly charismatic "I'd like to travel with you guys. That's why I was following you. See when I heard you all talking about Arceus and Darkrai I just wanted to see where you were going. So I followed you." Chris had stopped smiling as much but he had kept his pleasant tone. "I didn't think I would get caught this early though..."

OOC: ...I'm surprised I forgot about this RP for as long as I did.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: Why hello there.

"If you're going to try to keep others unaware of your presence, first be aware of their blind spots, you know?" Max told Chris. "Riolu is the Emanation Pokemon. I can sense auras."

"Okay, yeah, I guess if you want to come with us, you have to understand what we're doing- that goes for all you newcomers, in fact," the Scorpion Queen added. "Y'see, Arceus, who went into a deep sleep last time he sealed Darkrai away... um, he's still asleep, and he's not waking up 'till we've got all the plates. Also, Darkrai woke up, and he's causing chaos, so we're collecting the plates. By coming with us... well, another part of our mission is to uncover the mystery behind the transformation of several humans into pokemon and passing into a different world. Everyone who comes with us is appreciated for their help, and we may or may not get around to uncovering that mystery, but... to the point... look, if you come along, you could very well die. I'm just warning you. Leave if you want, stay if you want. I'm indifferent to your choices, because I'll keep going no matter what- but I just though you should know."
    Links to stuff.

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast