Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

OOC: Uh... fine. You can have him wake up- he could have just had a temporary heart-stop.
    But seriously, if you break the rules again, I'm gonna officially kick you out and that's it.

"I guess," The Scorpion Queen replied to Talon quietly.
    Rose looked at Dylan, but her gaze was empty once again. "You're welcome," she replied, but it was clear that the words held no meaning in her state. She watched him for a moment. "Don't cry. It'll be okay."
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan looked up, his face blank, but tears still streaming. Now that he has started crying, it gave him plenty of time to cry for other reasons. Such was the case. "No, it's not. It never has been..." he said, looking back down. His voice was laced with anger. "You wouldn't understand. Once so many things go wrong, you start to think that anything and everything can and WILL go wrong..." He spun himself around so that his back was turned on Rose and took a deep breath. "Just leave me alone. I just need some time by myself. To think. To relax. Whatever."
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Cyan couldn't remember who he was or why he was there. Still his caretaker said that it would be good for him. He was slithering along a path in Mt. Magna before he approached a spot with many pokemon. He got really flustered all of a sudden. So he crouched behind a nearby bush, although his tail still showed. He closed his eyes waiting for them to leave. Then he started to question why he was hiding, maybe they're nice... Or need help! He slowly rose his head.

Blog Entries

Lucas seemed to look more inquisitive than upset. After all, this fate that befell the Skorupi could seemingly befall him too. That being said, he didn't feel... odd in his body at all, in fact he felt as natural as he could do without memory... that same haze, the white nothing if he tried to remember anything. It was haunting him still. Still, there was a matter at hand, burying the... dearly deceased.

"If we've got time. We can still leave a brother where he lies without being disrespectful."

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Rose's tail flicked, but she replied, "Okay, that's fine," and walked away from him.
    The Scorpion Queen glanced at Lucas as he spoke. "Yeah, I suppose..."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

OOC: has the Flame Plate cooled yet?

IC: Talon snapped of the largest branch of the nearest tree. He started prodding at the softest ground he could find. Plasmina joined in, too, using a stone she found to scoop. Soon the pit was almost large enough to fit the corpse.

Blog Entries

After a session of deep breaths and calming thoughts, Dylan had started to calm down, the tears eventually stopping. But he couldn't bring himself to watch whatever morbid spectacle lay behind him. He also was afraid to talk to anyone as well because he thought that he might lash out on them, much like he did to Rose... Maybe I should apologize to her, he thought,but that was quickly dispelled. No, not now. I might go off on her again. I just hope she knows that it was my emotions speaking...
    Not knowing what else to do, he thought he could ease his mind by continuing his carving. He pulled it out of his bag and resumed from where he was, begging to carve out the finer details of himself into the figure. But something stopped him. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he spotted the tail and head of a Dragonair. Odd... he thought, staring at the bush for a moment. He eventually gave the Dragonair a polite wave and a smile, then continued working.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.

Oh look. A deviantART.

Cyan noticed Dylan and bashfully waved back. He was about to leave but that pokemon looks emotionally distressed. So, he slithered out and curiously approached him.

"He-Hello. Are you okay? You look... sad..."

Blog Entries

Dylan again paused his carving and looked up at the Dragonair before him. He was quite the strange-looking one, but Dylan had vowed long ago never to judge.
    "N-no, I'm fine," he lied, and forced a smile. "Thanks for your concern, though." True, he was still a bit distraught considering the fact that some of his darker memories surfaced, but he managed to control himself. After a moment, he realized something. He kind of reminds me of myself...
    "Um, do you mind telling me your name?" he asks, half out of being polite and half out of curiosity.
    "O-oh. Mine's Dylan, by the way"

Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: Eh... it'll never completely cool off, but we can make it only just cool enough for most pokemon to hold or put in their bags. Still pretty warm, though.

Rose stood off to a side, staring blankly into the distance as if lost in thought. She didn't move at all, not even her eyes, as she seemed to zone out completely. Willow looked at her for a moment before walking a short distance in the direction they were planning on going, just to see what might be ahead.
    Links to stuff.

"Oh, I'm Cyan...", he said while trailing off.

Cyan was never really good with others. He never really got them. Although, he felt this one's pain and sadness. He straightened himself up to look presentable and ask him what's wrong; but instead he was side-tracked by the carvings.

"What are you carving?" He then looked over to the other pokemon, "Are they your friends?"

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

May had been watching the other Pokemon carefully and after listening to them for a while she just sort of wandered out into the open. The Dragonair... Cyan looked distant to her or something but she had never seen a Dragonair up close and she was excited.
    "I... I'm May" she seemed to just blurt out "you guys are friendly Pokemon right" May moved her head to the side but the she realized that it was stupid to ask if they were unfriendly it was a little to late now. "Not that I couldn't take you" she joked wagging her tail back and forth. Or that is she made it into a joke she did mean it at first she guessed that since she was the smallest Pokemon around, a Poochyena she had to stand her ground. But she had just met these sort of odd looking Pokemon a second ago.

Chris sat far away enough so that no one would see him, or at least he didn't think any one would be able to. He didn't feel like talking at the moment it always seemed to take to much out of him.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Rose suddenly snapped out of her trance with a jump. She went over to May and greeted her enthusiastically. "Hi, I'm Rose! Lots of pokemon turning up lately, and we're losing time to move fast... but that's okay, I guess, the one we're going to fight against isn't all that..." The Pikachu flinched and suddenly changed subjects, repeating her name. "My name's Rose. What's yours?"
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

"Hmm" May said in a low tone. She looked at the ground for a second then at Rose "My name is May." Something about Rose seemed odd too, like why is she so happy. "Lot's of Pokemon... are turning up lately. How odd." May was going to say something else but she decided not to. She just sort of stood there and stared at Rose but then she stopped staring at Rose because it might have came across as rude. "Um right so..."

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Blog Entries

Dylan looked at Cyan. "Oh, this? I-it's just me. I haven't carved wood before, so I just thought I would do something easy. Something I knew." He then looked over at the group of pokemon. "As for them... I-I guess..." He hesitited for a moment. "I guess some of them are friends." A few came threw his mind.
    Just then, a Poochyena appeared and introduced herself as May. "O-oh, hey," he said, starting to get uncomfortable. He switched his gaze from May to his sculpture in an attempt to end the conversation. Luckily, Rose came fromwhere she appeared to be zoning out and diffused whatever awkward situation might ensue. She did mention about moving on as well, so Dylan tossed this carving into his bag and stood up. "Um, i-if you think time's running out, Rose, then I guess we should leave, r-right? I mean, I can still wait for the others, but if we need to go, just know that I'm ready..."

Oh look. A deviantART.

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast