Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 35

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Danny and Lucas were trapped. However, just as the two were going to be completely beaten up to fainting, it was Torkal who was now trapped. Literaly. A Pitfall Trap had set on Torkal's feet and we all know that these traps are made out of flimsy cotton strings.

SNIP-AK-SNAP!!! went the ropes as they broke. "ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" yelled the Torkal as he fell to his dismay...in the floor below the two safe Pokemon.

"Now THAT'S what I called being 'trapped'!" said Danny, bursting into joy and laughter. Lucas sighed.

Blog Entries

OOC: Dude, my character. Do not take control of him. If you wanted two, you should have signed up with two characters.

Lucas groaned as the Torkoal made itself apparent. He was in no state to fight - he could only barely stand up- but it wasn't going to stop him fighting if he had to. He reluctantly dragged himself to his feet, claws pointed out towards the Torkoal in a "fighting stance".

Fortunately, seconds later the creature seemed to simply fall through the floor. Lucas allowed himself a smile, but didn't say anything more.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

"So I'm just gonna find a...-OH A POKE!" said Danny. He found A lot of Poke. Worth probaly 5000. Well, in chunks of 5-6 of little pieces of them. However this is no ordinary room. "So, if i go into a room like this..." said Danny. He saw Lucas. Then at the poke. "CANNONBAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!" yelled Danny.

IT'S A MONSTER HOUSE!

"Oh no. Oh no! OH NO!! OHHHHH NOOOOOOEZ!!!" yelled Danny. There was the same Torkal, who magically appeared. But there was Magmar, Houndoom and Heatmor!!! This is going to be really tough.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

OOC: I thought you said you read the rules thoroughly. As JustAnotherLeafeon said, no NPCs without my permission. Or bunnying. That's not allowed either. There should not be a Magmar, Torkoal, Houdoom, or Heatmor. Let's also say you fell down just from your two weights. It could have a thin floor.
    And there shouldn't be a monster house. Despite this being a PMD RP, we are not in a 'Mystery Dungeon.' Nor would you be allowed to control when things like Monster Houses went off, even if we were.
    Also, how the heck did you find money on the floor of a cave in a volcano? Logic, please. If you want to find items or money, you need to ask me first, regardless.

"How convenient. I guess the ceiling was really thin," the Scorpion Queen said after her fur smoothed a bit from when she had jumped out of the way of the collapsing ceiling. "Probably a good thing we didn't end up attacking that, right? It could have made the whole thing go down and hurt everyone..." Not wanting to make Autumn feel bad for having suggested it, she added, "But of course we would have checked it before breaking it..."
    "I'm assuming most of us here don't want to sleep in a volcano, yes?" Max said quietly, looking around at everyone and making a point of giving disadvantaged-to-fire types longer glances.
    "It would be preferable not to," Willow replied, still looking at the Zangoose and Skorupi from the ceiling. "And are you two doing alright?"
    "What? Sleep? But it's not..."
    "Yeah, it's evening right now. Anyone want to carry a burning hot object? I can probably carry it for a short distance, then we could take turns..."
    "Or move the earth?" The Scorpion Queen remembered Autumn's suggestion.
    "That would take a lot longer than a game of hot-potato, don't you think? Now, we should really..." He shut his eyes, aura sensors vibrating once again. "Get going. Soon. Now. Get those two as well," he said, gesturing to the two that had fallen from the ceiling, and began walking out of the cave. "Come on come on," he said urgently, hoping they were following. This was the most anxious he had ever acted.
    Plumbum likes this.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Autumn gave herself a disappointing look. She didn't really care how they carried the plates as long as no one got hurt. She hates wasting time tho but that's not in her making of choose. Autumn had enough of the heat and decided to walk out of the cave. "Guys just hurry up and get the plate out of here. I am tired of this heat." Autumn said in a annoyed tone.

Blog Entries

"okay." Plasmina picked it up and floated out.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan followed along, heading out of the cave and nodding a goodbye to the Uxie. It's a shame I couldn't have stayed longer... I would have liked to ask him a few more questions... He then turned his attention to the two that fall out of the ceiling. I wonder if they were humans too... Taking a deep breath, he decided to do something something for once. "A-are you two okay?" he asked, even though the urgency in Max's voice made him want to leave.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries

The hazy-eyed Zangoose just about managed to look up. He'd only just managed waking up, and felt almost ready to fall unconscious again.

"A-are you two okay?"

It was a Wartortle. That was all he could figure out. Friendly or otherwise was a question for later, there was no way he could allow himself to look weak! He dragged himself up to his feet, at great pain and with significant effort. It took about half a minute to drag himself to his feet in the end, and when he did, they shook under his weight.

"I-i'm good, see?"

His legs were starting to actually shake visibly now. Lucas began to pitch forward and soon after collapsed completely beneath his own weight, yet again face-first in the dirt.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

Talon looked up. "What happened?"

Blog Entries

OOC: Hey guys, what are we supposed to do? It seems that my character arraived in a sleeping trance, so is it ok to add a sub plot about a certain legendary (like Darkri) trying to possess me? If not, the nightmare just might be a hallucination. And what are we doing in a volcano?

As Skourpi is still confused in what the 'team' is trying to do in this volcano, he is still having a nightmare. Thinking about 'fake' Monster Houses, poke and non-real Pokemon is making him confused. Still sleeping, Skourpi said, "GET ME OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE!!!"

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan stared for a moment at the Zangoose, who got up, said he was fine, then almost immediately fell over. "No, you're not," he said. He then opened his bag, pulled out an oran berry, and handed it to the Zangoose. "H-here. This should help a bit. I-I have a few more, so there's no need to worry about me..." But deep in Dylan's mind, thoughts were churning. Specifically about his past. The way he said he was fine reminds me of... He cut off the thought there, not wanting to bring up the bad memories.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries

OOC: Anyone still made up with this option of my sub-plot?

Skourpi is still in the nightmare. A voice said to him, "Join us. Join the dark side of the world. Together we will accomplish EVERYTHING!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" "I! WILL! NOT! GIVE! IIIIIINNNNNN!!!!" screamed Skourpi. "No! DON'T GIVE IN! NO! NOOOOO!!!!-" screamed the dark voice, before being broken. Skourpi came out of the nightmare. "Uh. I...survived...." said Skourpi. He recieved damage from the nightmare. He (luckily without any poke and items)...fainted. Everything went black. Dark black. He saw a Pokemon in his fainted sleep. It looked like Cresseila. Or was it nothing? He was still fainted. "helllp..." softly cried Skourpi.

Blog Entries

OOC: For some reason I really don't enjoy using food items as instant healing, so this'll probably just pep him up enough to stand on his own two

Lucas let out a small moan of protest from his prone position, which probably began life as a sentence and far from strengthened his case.

Reluctantly he extended one hand and took the Berry. "So... you're one of our boys then?" After the Berry was consumed, he felt the energy rush through him - it didn't stop his stomach from aching like he'd just jumped onto a Cacturne or something equally stupid - but it was enough to get him on his feet. "So we rolling out or not? I'll carry Sleepy if you need." He knew he was in no state to do so, but they seemed to notice his poor condition already, so somebody else would hopefully offer.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

OOC: Those are some strange dreams. Also, no to the sub-plot. Darkrai already has a role in this RP. Any other suggestions should go to the discussion threads, and any plots/subplots/whatever have to be permitted by me.

"Great! Plasmina's got the plate. Let's go, as long as you two are well enough to walk," The Scorpion Queen said, following Autumn.
    Max shook the Skorupi before going after them. "Wake up."
    Relieved to get out of the scorching cave, Willow went with them as well, but Rose stayed behind to make sure they were all okay. Willow was relieved to find that the air was slightly cooler outside, even if they were right by a river of lava. "We could cross out of the river ring, then go around the volcano and find somewhere to sleep there. That's the way we're going, after all, right? West-ish..."
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

Lucas gave a quick, determined nod. "I can walk... I'd damn crawl to get out of this shithole if I had to." He wiped at his brow. "It's crazy hot in here".

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast