Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 31

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

"R-right. Here goes nothing..." As the Scorpion Queen suggested, he let loose a water gun towards the lava. The water impacting the lava created a loud hiss, and steam started to block his view. Once it cleared, though, the results were still predicted, although the hardened lava, now rock, was still steaming a bit. Dylan stepped back a bit and hopped across with relative ease.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries

Talon hopped across. "Wasn't that hard."

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

Hearing the Scorpion Queen's words made Matthew notice his pain.

"Ow!" he cried, sucking on his sore front paw, "Well, they're not fire, so I guess I'm okay..."
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"I don't think that's how it works," the Scorpion Queen called to the Bonsly. "If water hits lava, it's not gonna be water anymore. At that point it's either steam or rock, and rock can't possibly hurt."

"Oh dear," Willow said as Jake fell unconscious. She used her vines to pull him further from the edge of the lava river. "We need to find somewhere to cool him off. He could die from the heat if he remains right here. Can someone on this side help me carry him around the side to see if we can find something? Going up the mountain won't go anywhere but into lava at the top..."
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I know what to do!" Plasmina shouted, transforming into Frost Forme and landing with a Thunk. "Put him in here!"

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"You know he's weak to Ice, too, right?" Willow said. She didn't see a better option, though, so she carefully lifted the pokemon to place him into the fridge that Plasmina had become. "Just keep it open so the heat and cold balances out, otherwise he'll get too cold..."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

That was actually... genius, Dylan thought. Perhaps I judged her too soon...
    He looked around at the other Pokemon, suddenly realizing how silly they must seem to others; A large group of Pokemon, some claiming to be human, and now there's a Scyther propped up in a Rotom-fridge. The thought made him smile. "I-is everyone ready?" he asked the Scorpion Queen.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.

Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Uh, yeah, as soon as you and the others cross. We can't go anywhere until everyone's over here. Also, Jake has to wake up, because I don't think Frost Rotom can float."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"Ah, makes sense..." Dylan said. He hopped across the lava with relative ease thanks to the water gun he did earlier. "So... now what?"

Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Well, uh... Since we're kinda stuck in one place until Jake wakes up, I'm going to have a quick look around to see where we can go when he does. You want to come?" She was already getting up and starting to walk around the side of the mountain again, though this time they were to the inside of the lava river, directly at the base of Mt. Magma. Her unknowingly rude logic was that he would follow if he wanted to come along.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

"We should all stay together! It's too easy to get lost on a mountainous terrain like this!" Harlo calls out but the Scorpion Queen pays no heed.

"Okay, I think we need to gather some berries for Jake, the best ones being Oran Berries. They can heal health. But where will we find some in a boiling hot place like this?"

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jake awoke. He looked around and noticed that he was in a freezer. Wait a minute, a freezer? How can there be a freezer in a place like this? He noticed the aura surrounding the freezer, and he realised he was just a rotom. "Thanks..." He struggled to say. He couldn't feel his legs and his arms felt weak.
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Here," Willow handed Jake an Oran Berry. "Everyone from the guild- basically everyone here with a bag- should have an assortment of berries with them."

"Well he's awake now, isn't he?" the Scorpion Queen replied to Harlo, abruptly stopping and sitting down on the rock. "So you all can come with us and we can stay together." She simply waited right there for them. She wasn't very far ahead anyhow.
    Links to stuff.

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jake ate the berry straight from Willow's hand. "Thanks..." He chewed slowly but didn't feel much better. He laid in the freezer and he felt fairly comfortable.
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

The Scorpion Queen, changing her mind, stood up and walked again. She wasn't going to go far; they could follow as soon as they were ready. When she was only just out of sight around the side of the mountain, she stopped and waited again, staring forward. "Whoa," she breathed. Before her was a huge cave in the side of the mountain. The sides were uneven and it was very dark; it certainly seemed like a natural cave- then again, since when were there caves in the sides of volcanoes?
    For some reason, although she knew she had to wait, she found herself wanting to enter the pitch-black cave. Something seemed familiar about it, but she couldn't quite place it. But then she did place it. The darkness in the cave. She knew it. Not this cave particularly; she'd never been here before. But... she had hidden in a dark cave before. From... from what, exactly? She couldn't remember that either, but the answer was tugging at her memory. She was closer to remembering her past than ever before, but she couldn't quite do it... This was so frustrating. She repeated the words over in her head. Dark. Cave. Hiding. Cave. Darkness. Hiding. Hide. Cave. Dark... And as this went on, another word came in. Police. Wait, had she been hiding from the police? No, that wasn't quite right... She wasn't an outlaw. But she didn't like the police for some reason. She wasn't hiding from police, she was hiding from... from... no matter how hard she tried, this would not enter her mind. She was getting frustrated.
    "Come on, guys, I'm right around the corner! I'm not waiting much longer! I thought the Scyther woke up already!"
    Links to stuff.

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast