Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 3

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Autumn thought of the question and looked to see if she was hurt. "Luckily no I am not. They stole a small tablet about the size of an weedle." Autumn said. She then went over to the collapsed Donphan's and checked them. Panic went thought her mind. "Where is it? How in the..., where is it they must have it." Autumn spoke to herself aloud. She continued to search them and the small tablet was defiantly not on them. "This can't be I need that tablet." She said to herself again.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"How odd... Perhaps they dropped it and didn't notice since they were busy running from you?" Willow suggested.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Amanda let out a burst of flame in shock as Rose ran into her, but Diana skittered out of the way. "You ok sis?" Diana asked her sister pulling her up, spitting water at the patch of burning fire. Diana wasn't sure of much anything right now, but she knew she needed to protect Amanda as she was the only thing she knew for certain that Amanda was her sister. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said, raising back to her feet with her sister's help. they looked at Rose. "It's ok," Diana said. Her sister spoke up, "It happens."

Autumn looked at Willow and started to relax. "I hope your right because I know the exact path I ran through chasing those Donphan. Sorry for the excitement you guys must of had. My name Autumn." She says smiling.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"My name's Yvette, but how about we get back to what we were doing before," She looked at The Scorpion Queen, "So what's all this about humans?"
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Autumn looked at Yvette in confusion. She never heard a pokemon ever say the word human before. She was curious tho so she stood there and listened.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

The Scorpion Queen sighed. "I'm not exactly sure myself, but it seems that some humans, including myself, have been inexplicably transformed into pokemon and randomly woken up here in this forest. I don't really know anything else."
    "But, um," Willow said, "Humans are fictional. They're myths for little kids..." She sounded a little awkward saying it since she was used to everyone knowing this. The Scorpion Queen looked at her in confusion.
    "Well, I can assure you that they aren't mythical, since I know I was human, but are you saying you honestly haven't ever seen a human before?" She asked, bewildered.

Rose continued to smile. "Yeah, you're right. Anyway, I've never seen you two around here before! My name's Rose, what's yours?" She asked enthusiastically, as always.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"No, never. They're complete fiction, there's no actual proof that they exist." She observed the other Pokemon, "And since there is no proof, we can't actually be sure if you're not pulling off some joke."

"You guy's pretending to be some characters in some book I don't know about? Because I never heard of random conversation that had anything to do with humans." Autumn asks.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Humans, from what I've heard, look something like Sawk and Throh and they can't use moves and don't have abilities, so they make things to do stuff for them instead. I think parents tell their kids some story about them turning into a human and losing all their powers and things if they don't go to sleep on time and things like that," Willow explained, making the Scorpion Queen laugh.
    "Yep, never heard of a pokemon becoming a human though, except for humans becoming pokemon since that just happened to us. And, Miss Police Growlithe- True. I have no proof. You don't have any proof that you aren't all figments of my imagination, either," replied the Scorpion Queen with another shrug.
    Willow stared into space, contemplating the events since she had seen this group of oddballs so far. She hadn't really seen any proof either, except maybe never seeing them before and everyone being shocked when they woke up, but they could just be traveling actors playing a well-planned joke... It didn't seem likely, but them being human was even less so... right?
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Yvette sighed, "And for the last time, I'm not in the police force. It's just a stereotype for dog-like Pokemon that gets pretty annoying after a while. It's like saying that all Chanseys are medical experts."

Autumn realized that this conversation was not the group role playing some game but actually playing a horrible joke. Autumn apparently ran into a bunch of weird pokemon and wanted to get away from here as soon as possible. "Umm, ya thanks again for the help but I need to complete my mission and find the tablet I am looking for. Bye." With that said Autumn quickly takes off, backtracking her path looking for the tablet.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"It's not just 'cause you're a dog, though that does help, it's because you act like a police officer. And nurses always have pink pokemon helping them. And pink hair," the Scorpion Queen objected plainly.

Max had faded into the shadows, simply standing still in the dark, staring out at them with red eyes. Again.

"Mission?" Willow called after Autumn, following her a little. "Are you an Explorer?"
    Links to stuff.

Autumn stopped and turned around looking at Willow. She seemed to be interested in what she was doing. Autumn started to smile meeting another pokemon who was interested. "I am many things including an explorer. However my mission today is not exploring but stopping crime. I don't usually get these missions but it was important for someone to do this job so I accepted. Are you interested in becoming an explorer yourself?" Autumn asked in a smile.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"That seems very nice of you to do!" Willow replied, smiling back. "No, I don't think I'll ever be an explorer, really. If I was, I think I'd have started quite a while back!" she said cheerfully, which was quite an odd comment for an unevolved pokemon. "I could help you out here, though, if you'd like."
    Links to stuff.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast