Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 25

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Dylan was somewhat annoyed by Max's response. He really does need to take a chill pill. The dude's way to high strung, and going off on Chen was uncalled for... Dylan yawned once more and put his quick claw and unfinished carving (which he lost for a second and started to panic, only to find it was by where he fell asleep) into his bag, and took out a berry. "Right behind you," he said, taking a bite out of the berry.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Chen folded his arms in slight annoyance.

"Seriously dude, chill out. I can understand if you had a hard life, mine hasn't been very easy either, but that doesn't mean you should act like a total grump all the time. It's not all doom and gloom you know."

Crystal nodded.

"Chen's right Max, try to relax once in a while with a nice deep breath. You'll feel better." she said gently.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Some things will never change, and that includes both me and what I was incapable of doing in the past," Max replied simply, then stood up gracefully and began walking slowly after the others who had begun to move.

Corey turned as he floated to briefly shoot him a look of annoyance mixed with curiosity (which actually ended up looking very weird) and then turned back forwards and continued.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Chen whispered to Crystal as they followed the others.

"I am SO gonna make him smile before this adventure is through."

Crystal giggled.

"Okay, good luck with that." she whispered back.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max's ears flicked as they whispered and giggled, but he said nothing, so it was unclear whether he had heard exactly what they'd said or not. He continued to look forward, and he was actually travelling with the group, for now.
    You're not the only one in the universe with problems, you know.
    You're one to talk!
    Max thought grumpily as he sped up his pace a little.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

OOC: Meanwhile in the land of inactivity....

Dylan trotted along, towards the back as he usually did. He saw Max pick up his pace as if someone had irked him. He is an odd one... Dylan thought, taking another bite from his berry. Suddenly, for some unknown reason, he found himself getting his unfinished sculpture out of his bag and holding it in his hand. Whether it was because he subconsciously wanted to plan out what to do he or just wanted to hold something he didn't know. He stared at the rough shape of a Wartortle. No, it wasn't a Wartortle quite yet. I guess I'll just carry it in my hand, just in case we decide to rest or anything, he thought, continuing to stare at the incomplete sculpture.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.

Oh look. A deviantART.

OOC: Busy busy...

Crystal noticed Dylan at the back and hovered next to him.

"Everything okay?"

Blog Entries

OOC: .............. Silence.

Dylan was brought back to reality when an Elgyem (Crystal, he thought he heard) chimed up beside him. "O-oh. Everything's fine, I guess," he said shyly. "I mean, there isn't anything wrong or anything." During all his fumbling, however, he had forgotten to look where he was walking and tripped over a rock. He tried to save himself, but his feet were too slow. He hit the ground, and the contents of his bag scattered across the ground. Smooth. Yet again, he scoffed in his mind. He sort of wanted to stay face down on the ground, not wanting to see all the faces he thought would surely be mocking him. After a moment of internal termoil, he got himself up and started to pick up his things, avoiding looking at anyone in the process.
    Last edited by JustAnotherLeafeon; 12th February 2013 at 10:06 PM.

Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: Sorry for not being online for so long! I'm back now though <:)

The Scorpion Queen knew that stopping the whole group for the sake of one pokemon in the back wouldn't be wise, especially since singling him out would definitely embarrass him. Instead, being at the front of the group, she simply slowed her pace a little- not much, but just enough so that she could be sure he could catch up after a minute.
    Rose immediately stopped and began to help Dylan pick up his belongings.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Dylan saw Rose come up to help him, while the rest of the group seemed to be slowing. Great. Not only did I embarrass myself in front of Crystal, but I slowed the entire group down. You imbecile, he yelled at himself, his own displeasure showing on his face as he angrily swiped at a berry.

Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

As Rose continued to pick up berries, her breathing seemed to get a little shaky, then slow down like she was trying to calm herself. In a voice that sounded like she was scared and trying to sound cheerful, she said between breaths, "Please don't... get angry... You could... accidentally hurt... someone... And if 'someone'... is me... then you... could accidentally... be dead... very fast... so stay calm... please."
    Near the end, she almost seemed to be talking to herself, but it was still loud enough for Dylan to hear. She then flinched though there was nothing to flinch at, and then she finally went back to her familiar cheerful grin- though it looked the same as always, it didn't seem quite so cheerful anymore- and continued to pick up berries while prancing around happily to reach them, seeming to enjoy herself.

Had he been holding something in his paws, Max would have dropped it. As it was, he nearly froze mid-step, but managed to keep walking with the group. He hoped that he had misheard something...
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

It was quite hard for Dylan not to look at Rose. D-did she just threaten to... kill me? He was in a state of shock, sitting motionless where he was with a berry in his hand. Eventually, he gained the courage to slowly draw his gaze upon the now-prancing Pikachu. She seemed to be stumbling on her own words. What was with that? I thought Max was weird, but that... that was out there. Utterly terrifying. A chill ran through him, a shiver that rattled his very bones. Something is seriously not right here. Red flags up and everything. He put the berry back in his bag, finally letting his gaze fall away from Rose. Maybe she wasn't serious. Maybe it was just a figure of speech... right? Dylan shook his head, getting rid of any malicious thoughts. I have to get over this. It may have just been a one time thing, and I am staying with this group for a while as well. His eyes fell upon his sculpture, which he must have dropped when he fell, picked it up, and stared at it. I wonder if I could... No. No time. Later. He then quickly but gently placed it in his bag, and picked up the rest of his things as well. He then turned to Rose. "H-hey. Thanks for helping," he said, not making eye contact the entire time.
    Last edited by JustAnotherLeafeon; 15th February 2013 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Grammar again.

Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Rose smiled and started hopping cheerfully towards the group. "No problem! And thank you for-" she froze mid sentence, smile pasted on her face, then simply continued to follow the group as if there wasn't anything left to say, even though she'd left an unfinished sentence hanging in the air.

Willow kept walking, lost in thought. Thank Arceus it didn't go off... I hope they brush it off, she's just a child, please just forget about it... the Snivy silently willed those who had heard to forget about it, though she knew it was in vain. How could someone forget that they'd been told by a 10-year-old Pikachu that they would 'accidentally be dead'? Darnit, Rose... I can't blame her, though... she was only trying to ensure that he didn't die, however much it may have seemed like the opposite...

Max, upon seeing how shocked the Wartortle looked, knew he could pretty much confirm that he had heard what he thought he did. There was obviously something wrong with that Pikachu... He made a split-second decision that probably wasn't very wise. Spinning around to face her, he slammed a Focus Blast in her direction, and she toppled over backwards upon a direct hit. "Okay, you tell me right now what you meant by that! You want to kill someone because they're angry?! Well?!!"
    Rose slowly stood up, looking down at the ground as if in shame, but spoke in a voice that sounded more like rising panic. "No... Why did you... No... Don't die... Stupid, stupid... Don't die... Don't get angry... DON'T GET ANGRY!!" She ended off in a screech, and looked up at Max. He stepped back upon seeing her expression. Her face looked deranged, as if she had suddenly gone crazy, and her pupils were impossibly small.
    "You idiot!!" Willow yelled at Max as her vines flew out. She bound Rose, who instantly began to struggle madly against the vines. "Everyone, knock her out! Right now, or as her prediction stated, we will all be 'accidentally dead'!!"

Max stared at them, finding himself unable to move. Am I paralyzed? Did she use Glare on me?... No, Pikachu can't use that move... He was thinking all too slowly, since his mind couldn't properly process the situation, it had slowed down to extreme simplicity.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Dylan was dumbfounded at the events that unfolded before him. How is that even possible? Dylan thought, shell-shocked. I thought she was a happy-go-lucky kind of Pikachu. But now... He stared at the Pikachu screaming and flailing against it's restraints. Now she's... a monster. He looked over at the Snivy who had previously announced to everyone to help knock Rose out. But she's my friend. Well, okay. Maybe we had only new each other for a few months, but still. She was always nice to me. Up until... He glanced over at Rose, who was still thrashing about. But she isn't the same as she was. It's a different Rose. I guess... I guess it's okay then. He then let a water pulse loose, hoping that it could confuse her. I just want the old Rose back... This one's scary...

Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

It was now noticeable that the pattern on Rose's ears had changed to that of a normal Pikachu. She was hit by the Water Pulse and then looked dazed for a few seconds. Willow used this time to tighten her grip, but Rose then used Thunder Shock. Willow saw what was happening an instant before it happened, and the electricity flew down the vines and electrocuted her. She was too shocked even to cry out as her vines dropped from the Pikachu. She wasn't moving. She didn't even fall.
    She was Paralyzed. Pikachu's ability was Static.
    Rose had also hurt herself by her attack since she was confused thanks to Dylan, but she then went into a Volt Tackle, which was hurting her anyway, and charged at Max since he was currently her prime target. Max suddenly snapped out of his daze and leapt backwards, firing a Focus Blast again. Rose took the hit, but it didn't interfere with her charging forward at full speed, and she didn't stop. Max resorted to trying to dodge at the last second, but to his surprise, the Pikachu was able to do the same and she hit him with full force. He stumbled backwards, shocked at how powerful the attack was. Before, Rose had seemed like she would hardly be able to hurt a Ledyba with a full-force attack, but this was insane. She shouldn't be this strong.
    "Wartortle! Don't you know Yawn?!" Max yelled as he continuously leapt backwards to avoid Rose and attacking her all the while. Luckily, she wasn't completely spot-on with her accuracy and she missed several times, again due to confusion, so this was buying time, at least.
    Links to stuff.

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast