Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 2

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Crystal giggled.

"Oh no problem. I'm Crystal."

"Hey I'm Chen." said Chen. "And Mister Doom and Gloom here is Max." he added referring to the Riolu,

"Are you two locals?" asked Crystal.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Scorpion Queen," the Zorua introduced herself to the sudden appearances while Max scowled.
    "I'm Rose!" the Pikachu stated in a friendly manner.
    "I'm called Willow," the Snivy said. "Yes, we live around here. I've never seen any of you around, though. I couldn't help but hear your talk of apparently... being human? What did you mean by that?" she asked curiously. Rose's eyes widened when she heard this and she looked around at the other pokemon with wide eyes as she awaited their response.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yvette's ears perked up, what was this about humans? They were only creatures of myths and Clefairy tales, it's not possible to have something be a human and then become a pokemon. She thought for a moment, and realized that those pokemon were most likely trying to pull off some stupid prank. Yvette walked out of the grass and spoke up,

"Rose, Willow, don't believe them. They're probably just some troublemakers trying to make a fool out of you both."
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Whoa, where'd you come from?" the Scorpion Queen was startled, but she regained her composure and replied solemnly, "I don't really blame you for not believing me, because I don't believe me." She shrugged. "I mean, it's not something I'd expect anyone to believe. But whether you do or not, that doesn't change the fact that it seems to be true, unless I'm dreaming and you're all figments of my imagination."
    "I somehow doubt that," Willow replied, raising an eyebrow. Rose looked confused. Except she was still grinning excitedly.
    Max eyed Yvette with his cold glare. "What're you, the police? That would make sense. All the police seem to use Growlithe, after all."
    "Police?" Willow looked puzzled. "'Use'?"
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"What? I'm not a police pokemon! I'm still trying to get them to not glare at me wherever I go!" Yvette's eyes widened, and she covered her face with her paw, "I probably said a bit too much..." she thought.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Police would glare at the 'Loyalty Pokemon'? Well, species isn't everything," Max shrugged smugly. The Scorpion Queen looked at him for a moment.
    "Don't be such a jerk. It's bad for your health and it's contagious."
    "You're right. I think I caught it from you," Max snapped back.
    "Act your ages, for Arceus' sake!" Willow spoke up, clearly annoyed. Max stared at her.
    "I'm only ten years old, though," he said, earning himself a stare back from her that was extremely confused.
    "Wait... Ten... Years?!"
    Links to stuff.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan sank to the ground in shock, mouth agape. They all seem like children, discovering their powers for the first time. But they all sound older. And all this talk about humans.... I thought they were just a myth; something to scare kids and to make them behave. I wonder, is it just another prank, or is it actually the... He shook his head in an attempt to clear his head form all the thoughts that plagued his mind. I have to get closer. I have to see. He grabbed his bag of berries, taking another berry to munch on, and started climbing a near by tree. He settled down on a branch and started to watch.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Both sisters were asleep a little away from the others, Diana curled up in her shell with Amanda sprawled across the top of her. Amanda woke up first, hearing a bunch of noises. She woke up with a yawn, her vision blurry from sleep and she hopped off Diana. Then realize this seemed very wrong. She didn't know how she knew the squirtle was her sister, but she just knew it. She tapped on the shell with her claws, causing a little blue head, and four blue arms and a tail to pop out. "Wake up Diana," she said panicked, "Something's very wrong." Diana looked at her and then screamed, "OH ARCEUS IT'S A TALKING CHARMANDER!" Amanda face palmed herself as Diana fully woke up. "Oh, sorry Amanda," Diana said a lot more quietly, "It's just..." "Yeah I know."

This was getting out of hand. These three stealing Donphan's were just to quick for Autumn, she could not keep up. "Come back here you robbers, or you will pay!," The little eevee yells as she runs after them. The three Donphan were heading right towards a group of pokemon chatting among-est each other. "Help, please stop them. Stop those Donphan!" Autumn yells to the group.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 14th January 2013 at 02:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Yvette quickly turned around and cloaked herself in flames, running at the leading Donphan, about to strike it with Flame Wheel.

Chen looked behind him to see an Eevee being chased by Donphan. He glared at them as he hated bullying.

"Please excuse me for a second people" he said then charged at the Donphan.

Let's see if I can actually do this. he thought as he attempted a Jump Kick.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: I'll make an exception this time for the sake of the excitement, but please don't make NPCs without my permission. It's okay this one time, though.

"Rose! Get out of the way!!" Willow yelled urgently as she attacked one of the Donphan. Her tail glowed bright green as she using Leaf Blade.

Rose, stunned, had an odd facial expression as she flung herself through nearby bushes. It seemed like she was terrified, but was still putting on a freaky smile just because she needed to smile, causing her to look a bit weird. She jumped through them quickly, overshooting the jump and going straight through them and crashing into a Charmander and a Squirtle. She jumped back automatically but then stood for a moment, dazed, before quickly apologizing, although a wide grin was on her face as if she had been playing some sort of intentional joke. "I'm sorry! I seem to keep crashing into pokemon today!"
    Links to stuff.

OOC: I totally forgot about that rule as I always do in every rp I do. I wish I could remember everyone has this rule. I am sorry I will try to remember. At least I got lucky tho. :)

Autumn stopped suddenly as all three Donphan were brought down. One by flame wheel, one by jump kick, and one by leaf blade. She was shocked how easily they were brought down. Her mission sounded like these Donphan were top class but after what she saw, she reconsidered the outcome. "Thank goodness." Autumn said to the group.

Blog Entries

"No problem. You're not hurt are you? That's the last thing we need."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Glad to help. What did they steal?" Willow asked, looking at the Donphan.
    Links to stuff.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast