Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

OOC: Don't spoil too much yet XD

Willow chose not to sign up, but she resolved to still try to help on missions if she was still allowed to.

The Scorpion Queen saw Chris as Autumn walked off. "Hey there! Did you come here on the rumor of the pokemon claiming to be mythical humans?" She asked, her voice a bit sarcastic and blank.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

"Wait; what did you just say? I couldn't quite catch it, but I'm kind of sure you said something important amongst it. Say it another moment..." she tried to start to talk right as he interrupted her to talk some more.

"You know what? Never mind that; let's just start with introductions. Who are you? By the way, hi; I'm Chris; Chris Aggelou." he waited for the Zorua to introduce herself to him.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"I'm the Scorpion Queen. Nice to meet you," she responded. "Judging by your response, you haven't heard of us. Okay, so the thing is, I and several others used to be a human, but now I'm here and humans are myths here, of course. So nobody believes us, and I don't expect you to, either."
    Links to stuff.

"Wait; so, where do you come from, then?" Chris asked her.

"We should probably know that and where we live so we can meet again soon..." he muttered quietly.

OOC: Ooo good point, they can still read my posts. Duhh lol. Thanks for letting me know.

After an hour or so studying the tablet, Autumn came out of her room and made her way towards where the sign-ups were to see if anyone else signed it.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"I don't really know. It's blurry. Some forest, I think, but that doesn't seem right, it's like our memories were replaced... Anyway, right now I think I'm staying around the Guild. What about you? Where're you from?" She was still assuming that he was a wild pokemon from around here.
    Links to stuff.

Autumn went to the sign up sheets and saw a few new names. Some she knew and accepted them. The others she did not know and decided to leave them blank for now.

"I'm - what?!" Chris' mind and soul were crushed down and twisted for a moment in a terrible distortion.

Where am I from? Why can't I remember? Will someone answer me? I need to know!

H-!

As the image appeared in his spirit, his distorted knowledge and willpower felt as though they were being ripped to shreds, causing him severe pain.

How do I not know this? What happened to it? What am I doing here? What is everything? Someone explain to me: what the world is, and who I used to be!

Suddenly his consciousness suppressed that entire part of his identity to keep it from causing his torturous death.

My memories!...

When he awoke from that moment, which oddly lasted over the course of only a fraction of a second, he found himself staring back at the Zorua who he remembered called herself the Scorpion Queen, answering her question.

"Where I'm from doesn't matter." he told her sternly, as she stared back at him with a surprised and concerned look upon hearing this.

"Alright; I don't remember... All I remember is how I woke up earlier today in the west of Violet City at a point where the path to the town opened into an immense plain, in addition to the fact of my name being Chris Aggelou." he responded to her, looking down in a grievous state.

"But you say you were human?" he asked her. "Maybe I can help you find some answers..."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: Please don't control other people's characters, no matter how minor it may be. You might do something out-of-character and mess up something for them. I'm letting it slip this time since you did only join recently, but it goes to first warning as mentioned in the rules next time.
    Also, wait, why doesn't he know he's human? :|

The Scorpion Queen tilted her head. "Sounds a lot like what happened to me. You feeling okay? You kind of zoned out for a second there and you had a weird expression on."
    Links to stuff.

OOC: Thanks; I'm sorry for having controlled her. I didn't really think through that piece of my last post. I'll describe what happened to him later on as the game progresses with the plot.

"Yeah; I'm alright... So, whose Exploration Team are you in?"

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: It's okay. Ah, then I can't wait to find out! Character development like that is fine. :)

"Team? Uh, I'm not really on a team yet, I just signed up along with a huge group. Are you going to join the guild, too? Or did you already? It's evidently a way to earn money and also of course you get you help pokemon and all sorts of cool stuff."
    Links to stuff.

"I just joined a few moments ago; I'm not on a team either. I was kind of hoping to join one... Or, perhaps I could help make one. However, I really don't know anyone who'll make a Team with me. I haven't met another single D-Rank Explorer here yet."

Diana and Amanda turned in their forms to where they were suppose to go and spotted the Zuroa and Christopher. They quietly stayed to the side until they were included in the converastion.

(Can I bring in Vulcan and Jet, but have them be like a long ways away now?)

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Well, I'm D-Rank and so is everyone else who just signed up..." she looked around for anyone she recognized. "Oh, hey! Diana! Amanda! Come here, look, it's another new member and his situation seems a bit like ours."

OOC: Remember that there are no pokemon in the forest where the trainer pokemon will wake up except for themselves, the trainer pokemon. This includes NPCs, our other characters, everyone. Ok, just mentioning that.
    Also, the trainer pokemon have their proper exact memories.

A Phanpy who was laying down on the ground of a thick forest suddenly woke up. She stood up and looked around. I don't remember being outside of my pokeball. "Scorpion...? Scorpion Queen, where... where'd you go?" she called out, afraid. She didn't remember going to sleep hiding in a forest, either. She couldn't see or hear or even smell her trainer anywhere nearby and she was getting worried as she couldn't see anything familiar. She could tell there were some other unconscious pokemon nearby, though...
    Corey, a Shuppet, floated up from the ground. With his Insomnia ability, he knew he couldn't sleep, so he had definitely been unconscious, but he didn't remember battling, nor was this place familiar to him at all. He couldn't see the Scorpion Queen anywhere, but he did see Jennifer, his partner on their team, who was calling out nervously. "Hey, Jenny. What's going on?"
    "Corey!! Thank Arceus! I don't know! You never sleep, didn't you see?"
    "No; I was unconscious..."
    Last edited by xelda57; 18th January 2013 at 08:09 PM.
    Links to stuff.

OOC: Let me know when the guild master is close to announcing his plan because I don't have much to do right now because I don't want to delay your plot plan.

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast