Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 14

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

"It sounds like an awesome place." he replied to her. "So... Pokémon here explore distant places and discover several new and important things... Do you think they might want some help with anything?" he commented and inquired. "So; what's the name of this city? I'm somewhat sure I have never been here before." he talked further. "I'm Chris, by the way. So, what's your name?"

Autumn started to really like the pokemon already. "You are spot on correct. The guild is always looking for new members and would be glad to accept another helping hand. If it sounds really interesting to you why not join? This is a small city as you probably could tell. It's call Violet City. You probably passed through the market on your way here. It is the center of the city covering the plaza which makes no sense to me, what a waste for a plaza." Autumn laughs to herself. "Hope that's enough info for you for now. My name is Autumn." Autumn said with a smile.

"Alright; thanks." he said to her. So her name was Autumn, and it was a market which he just traveled through. "I'll see you around... maybe... if I find out where you're from or something... hopefully..." he said as she walked away and he headed into the Explorers' Guild. "Oh; hi." he said to everyone who was in the room. "So; can someone tell me where should I go to s - oh; sign-up sheets - never mind; okay; sorry... or... thanks!" he exclaimed throughout the entire room for about half a minute. Everyone just stared at him. He just imagined everyone thinking "What is wrong with this Larvesta?!" for a while, then felt like beating his head against the corner of the room. He kept his head down, grabbed a sheet of paper, and went to the corner of the room, enraged at himself for having been so irritating and obnoxious. He wrote his name into the page with a String Shot from his hands, and turned it in. Then he waited for a while... I should probably ask her where she's from next time I see her... and the same for everyone else who I meet... or at least here, with consideration for how Guild Members travel with each other. he thought to himself.

Autumn was going to examine the tablet further but the larvesta she just ran into quickly went off towards the guild and she wanted to make sure he did not screw anything up. Autumn made her way inside the guild and saw the larvesta already signing up. Autumn thought to herself. "Man that guy catches on quick. He defiantly will be a big help here if he keeps that up."

Deandre while during while during his walk kept questioning himself, wondering what happened and why he was a Totodile. And then he saw what seemed to be a guild. Curious, Deandre went towards the quild to see what it was.

OOC: lol AmazingCrobat, I just went outside to get PokeLegend. It's alright with me if you could role play the guard to let you in the guild and then I could take it from there. :)

Autumn walked over to Chris. "Found the sign up sheets I see. Glad to see another pokemon interested in what we do here." Autumn said smiling.

"Yeah; thanks, Autumn. By the way: where are you from? It's definitely important to know where your friends and other Guild Members are from if you want to meet them again." he said to her, hoping he was right to have wondered about something like that.

Autumn was starting to get very impressed by this pokemon. He seems just as smart and quick as she was when she started. "If you mean my home, then it is here. I belong here at the guild. By the way welcome to the guild. If you ever have any questions please do come to me. Ooo and make sure to read the guild rules. And never ever go into the guild master's room. Other than that have fun. Autumn said smiling at Chris.

Thanks; I already read the rules, and I'm just waiting to get approved and receive my rank now. No going into the Guild Master's bedroom. Right?" he replied to Autumn.

"Correct and no need to keep you waiting, I will approve you." Autumn goes to the sign up sheet, finds Chris's name, and approves him as a member. "There you go. Your set. Ooo and here take this with you for proof that your a member." Autumn says as she gives Chris a medal with a Big D on it. "The D on the medal is your rank. Again if you have any questions please do ask. Welcome aboard." Autumn says with a chill.

As Deandre approached the guild, he was quickly stopped by a voice. Shocked, Deandre was unsure of what, or who said that. "You there" he heard again. He look around but still couldn't find who said it, but he gave up and responded. "Who's there?" The voice continued "Whats your purpose for coming to he guild?" Deandre thought for a moment, he was really not sure why, as he just came over to the guild to see what it actually was. "I just came to see what this really was" After a long pause, the gates to the guild opened and Deandre walked in.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Scorpion scratched out her name in a bit of a messy scrawl and relatively fast. It hardly fit on the page, which she seemed to find amusing for some reason. Rose had an easy time writing, and her handwriting was very nice.
    Max, on the other hand, picked up a pen put it to the paper, and looked a bit confused as he had trouble even drawing a straight line to begin the signature- wait, it was supposed to be a straight line, right?! He had a bit of an internal panic as he realized that he had hardly written for two years, and before that he hadn't exactly been very good at it yet anyway. He forced himself to calm down and focus, and he wrote his name as neatly as he could and hoping he had gotten it right. Though he didn't really realize it, the signature ended up looking like a small child writing their name one of the first few times.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

"Alright Chris there is something I need to study up on so I will be up in my room doing that. My room is on the top floor in the corner of the room. There is only one door in a corner so it should be easy to spot." Autumn says to Chris as she makes her way towards her room.

"Alright; I'm going to move through the Guild and check everything out." Chris responded to Autumn as he left.

Autumn went to her room, sat down, and starting studying the tablet. "So this tablet shows the location of three secret places. Odd, these places sound pretty big based off of their names, wonder why no one as ever seen of these place before." Autumn thought to herself.

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast