Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 13

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

"Try not to think on how you can contribute for the moment. If you really are that concerned then think as the guild as school. We can teach you all kind of things here and see what your good at. You don't have to do things yourself anyways. The guild members would be happy to help you if you need it." Autumn says smiling trying to encourage Dylan.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan closed his eyes took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. And now I'm making myself look like a nervous wreck. Great. Well, I could try what she said... After a moment, he looked back at Autumn with a bit more certainty. "Alright. I'll do it." He grabbed a pen and filled out a sheet. Afterwards, he felt like a load was lifted off his shoulders. Well, that's one less thing I have to worry about. he thought and he went into his bag and grabbed a berry. I totally need this.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Autumn was happy that she could help. "I sure see you eat a lot of berries. You will probably be pleased to know that their will be plenty of those for tonight." Autumn says as she approves Dylan's sign up. "Congratulations, you are now officially a member of the guild. Take this so that everyone knows that your part of the guild. Always have that on you at all times." Autumn says as she gives Dylan a medal with a big D on it. "It means your rank D if you have not guessed." Autumn says.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan takes the medal and examines it, then looks up at Autumn. "So, I guess this means I'm official now..." He pins it to his bag. "Thanks!" Dylan, for once, was genuinely happy. Oh man, I can't believe this is happening. So cool. he thought as he took a triumphant bite from his berry.

OOC: Right then. I'm off to bed. Goodnight!
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

OOC: Sounds likes a good plan. Goodnight. :)

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Um, I have a question," the Scorpion Queen said to Autumn. "How do I write on the sign-up sheets?"
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Chris decided to move down the road in hopes of finding anyone else who could talk with him about what in the world he should do. Eventually he came to the outside of a city filled with Pokémon. He kept walking down the road, wondering what he should try to do and whether or not he could find anyone who he could maybe present his inquiries to or help out if that Pokémon perhaps needed help. Eventually he arrived by a local Pokémon Guild...

Autumn looked at the Scorpion Queen's paws and could see her problem. She then laughed as many pokemon also have this problem. "You either scratch your name in, or you find a pokemon that knows the move String Shot to wrap a pen or pencil to your paw and then you can easily write. If you decide to scratch your name in don't worry if you mess up. We have a pokemon talented in fixing ripped up paper so if you end up destroying the book, it can be repaired as good as new and we would be able to still see any writing on it. We have a numb rule where we can't have another pokemon write for you so that is why I mentioned those two solutions. Feel free to ask any other questions." Autumn explained and smiled.

"This is gonna be fun!" said Crystal happily.

"Yup, should give us something to do while we try to figure this transforming into a pokemon thing sorted out." said Chen as he grabbed his sign-up sheet.

Autumn stepped back a few feet and took out the tablet from earlier from her bag. She really has been given an honor for the guild master himself to give her the mission of being the one to actually explore the locations given on the tablet. She knew the tablet was basically a map the whole time. The guild master said that this mission was fit for her Rank S class and boy did she believe it. She looked at the three locations and each one of them she has heard in myths or legends. That defiantly sounded like a Rank S mission to her. She has everything she would need for a mission like that all in storage. She could not wait to get started. However she also has a responsibly of teaching these new recruits the way around guild duties. As much as she wanted to get started on her mission, she knew that would be unwise right now. With a disappointed look on her face, she slowly puts the tablet back in her bag.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Well since we're already here and I don't have much of a role in this town, I might as well become a member... Yvette thought. She was about to ask a nearby Caterpie to tie the pen to her paw with String Shot, but it had run away before she had said anything. Seeing as none of the Pokemon, minus Autumn, Dylan, and the rest of the Human-Pokemon wanted nothing to do with her, she carefully scratched her name into the paper, her paw was shaking as she tried to make it look neat.

OOC: Sorry for not being on last night. My internet connection was being evil. Also, does it count as an NPC if you only mention it once?
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

The sister's took sheets one for the each of them. Amanda took too twigs and set them ablaze before Diana put them out. Amanda handed one of the sticks to her sister, who then proceeded to lay down on her stomach and began filling it out, while Amanda used her shell as a writing desk and wrote her name out with the charcoal twig. Jecca watched the two from a distance. They were weird. Squirtles and Charmanders weren't suppose to be friends, and these two were acting like they were best friends. Jecca shook her bulb before turning and heading over to join some of her clan mates. The ivysaurs greeted her happily.
    (I know there were probably pencils, but Amanda and Diana are rebels :P)

OOC: Lucius: That's ok and it's perfectly alright to mention the Caterpie. As long as the NPC you make does not interact with another character and that NPC does not play a important role. If you do want to make a NPC for whatever reason, ask xelda57. If you want to make a guild NPC ask either me or xelda57. :)

PokeLegend: I need to get you signed up and since you made it to the gates of the guild it should not be to hard.

"I will be right back you guys. I need a little fresh air." Autumn said. Autumn really wanted to examine the tablet in private. Autumn made her way back to the guild gates. "Going out, open the gates please." Autumn yelled up. Without a response back, the iron gates flew open towards Autumn forcing her to jump back. Autumn forgot for a second that the gates open towards the guild not away. She made her way out of the gates and spotted a larvesta heading her way.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 17th January 2013 at 07:28 PM.

While Chris headed forward near the brilliantly decorated building, he accidentally collided with an Eevee who was on her way out.

"Oh; I'm sorry about that!" he said, gripped her paw, and brought her back up.

"By the way, what exactly is this?" he asked her.

Autumn was surprised that she got knocked over when passing by. The larvesta was kind enough to bring her to her feet. Autumn was a little angry to be knocked down but decided not to yell seeing how the pokemon seemed polite. "That's alright I was not expecting for you to knock me down. You must be new to the area, this is the Explorers Guild. Pokemon come here dedicated to be first hand explorers. We have many different forms of exploring. Anyways if you try to get in the guild, the guard will most likely not let you in unless if you wish to become a member of the guild." Autumn explained.

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast