Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 12

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Autumn along with everyone that helped made their way to Kelp. "Hey Kelp we are back. Can you guys please carefully bring the containers to the back of Kelp's stand. There is shade back there, safe to put the flowers down." Autumn said.

"Thanks so much for helping. I already payed the guild for your service since I knew you guys would get the job done." Kelp thanked the group.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan put his hand behind his head and smiled. "Oh, i-it's not a problem, ma'am. You're welcome."
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Yep!" Rose said happily. I almost made it... I was so close to telling them... Why can't I tell them?..... Tell them? Wait... Tell them what? I can't remember. I don't... I can't... I... Wow, these flowers look so magnificent next to the water! Oh, I should follow the group! Can't remember... Kelp is happy, like I thought! I... why can't I remember...? What's wrong... with me? She's so nice! As the louder thoughts in her mind began drowning out the other ones, she had trouble thinking about them at all and certainly couldn't say anything about them. It was like hiding behind her face... no, being forced to hide behind her face.

The Scorpion Queen put her container where Autumn directed, and Rose did the same, still smiling.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Autumn was glad that task was over with. She completely forgot to turn in her previous mission and needed to do so. "Ok guys we need to head back to the guild. I will continue to help you guys and answer any questions you might have once we make it to the guild. I have to turn something in to the guild master once we make it so it should only take a few." Autumn explained.

Where am I? Deandre thought, he was unsure of where he was and didn't know what happened, but for some reason he felt different. What happened he pondered once again. He got up and looked at his hands What?! These aren't my hands!! His hands were now blue with claws, then he realized that he must've turned into a Totodile, but he still was unsure....Unable to think he got to up and took a walk.

Diana put the container where she was directed. Jecca stayed behind a bit, since she didn't really need to get involved, she didn't want to be thanked unnecessarily, besides it was sunnier where she was standing. She closed her eyes, basking in the light. Diana and Amanda smiled as she thanked them, it felt nice, like it had when they were humans to be thanked.

Blog Entries

Yes, back to the guild! Dylan thought excitedly. He felt like he was getting more comfortable with the idea of being there. Well, maybe a little. He looked behind him to see if the others were following, since for once in his life, he was towards the front of the group. They were all there, and the Riolu... he seemed a bit... cautious? It looked like he was waiting for something, but Dylan just overlooked it and turned to Autumn. "Yeah, let's go."
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.

Oh look. A deviantART.

Autumn smiled at Dylan. She made her way up to the gates of the guild.
    "State your name and rank." A voice yelled from above.
    "Frank I swear, you know who I am just open the gate." Autumn barked up. Frank knew better not to piss off Autumn so he quickly opened the iron gate before Autumn had a change to blow.
    "Alright guys we are here once again. Follow me." Autumn said.

Diana and Amanda followed Autumn as she headed back to the guild. Diana wondered what the guild master would think of them, and if he would believe that Amanda was her sister. For some reason this had been bothering her for a while, but she hadn't said anything, and since they had been made into pokemon, Diana couldn't tell what her sister was thinking anymore. She used to be the best at it, but now... almost nothing. Unlike her sister, those thoughts weren't bothering Amanda. Diana was her sister and that was the only thing she was sure of, and she honestly didn't care what anyone else wanted to think. Jecca followed further behind the group then everyone else, enjoying the sun and the slow pace, but soon she too was in the guild. "Will you need any help Autumn getting these guys into the guild as members?" Jecca asked pausing from heading off to where the other grass types were. Jecca wasn't one to usually recruit, or even throw in a good word for someone, so if she showed interest in a group they were usually worth paying attention to.

"They showed their worth and since I am a Rank S, I am allowed to recruit these pokemon. I am actually going to the guild master to deliver a tablet real quick. I will inform the guild master I am recruiting new members. I will be right back." Autumn said to Jecca as she headed towards the guild master. Autumn became very serious before entering as she was respected by many however even the best members have a hard time impressing the guild master.

Blog Entries

Dylan was once again just wondering around the guild hall, mostly looking at the sculptures in admiration. Wow, this is way better than the stuff I made. Or, at least I think so... He remembered a time when someone told him he was a sculpting prodigy. He looked away from the sculpture and gave a huff. I doubt I'm THAT good, he thought to himself. Having nothing else to do, he glanced over at the Riolu again, just to make sure he was there, and moved on to the next sculpture.

Oh look. A deviantART.

Minutes pass and Autumn comes out of the guild master's room and seemed very pleased. "Ok I'm back. You guys impressed me today and I gladly accept you guys into the guild. Of course you have to sign up tho but I will mark your guys names as accepted as soon as you guys do. The sign up sheets are over there. I am staying in the guild for a little awhile so if you have any questions come and ask me. Rules are posted over there on the wall. Please do that enter the guild masters room. That's one thing I should tell you now." Autumn explained with a happy look.

Blog Entries

After Autumn made her announcement, Dylan made his way to the sign-up sheets. Before he made it there, though, he stopped for a second. Do I really want to do this? He started to get hesitant. I mean, what can I really contribute here? Although I said I can sculpt, and I'm willing to learn, it that really what I want to do? Will I be good enough? He started doubting himself, and it showed on his face. Oh man! I can't... but I... Gah!

Oh look. A deviantART.

Autumn looked over to Dylan and could tell something was bothering him. Autumn walked over. "Hey are you alright? You seem nervous." Autumn asked.

Blog Entries

"Oh, I... I'm just not sure I should go through with this," He said, all the worry showing on his face. "It's just... um... I have no idea if I truly have anything to contribute here." Again, he paused. "I mean, I like helping people and all, but, I don't know if... if.... Gah! I don't know!"

Oh look. A deviantART.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast