Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up - Page 11

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Start Up

OOC: Sure thing have fun :)

Autumn looked over at Dylan and laughed to herself as he tried picking the flowers while keeping them shaded and failing. Autumn then says to herself. "It's such an easy task to do. If he only new the trick." Autumn continued observing Dylan as well as some of the others.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Rose noticed Amanda and Diana murmuring among themselves and acting a little odd, but she didn't see Jecca. She figured Amanda must be expanding her shadow to shade some flowers or something. She picked up a container and began to gently dig up a few flowers.

The Scorpion Queen walked up to the containers, raising one paw to them as if prodding one of them. She stopped to process the result for a moment before saying, "Darn Zoruas' lack of opposable thumbs!!" She then picked up a container in her mouth and tried to copy what Rose was doing, since that seemed logical.

Max didn't seem interested in helping. There weren't really many trees here to hide in the shadows of, so he felt exposed, unable to hide. He hated the feeling. Instead, he stood to one side, still as a statue, and tried to remain unnoticed.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Autumn rolled her eyes seeing how they were picking them and putting it into the container at a pace that could easily be quicker. At least they were getting the job done and that's all the really mattered on these kinda of missions. Rose was the only pokemon Autumn noticed that seemed to be doing the job at a reasonable pace but not even she knew the trick. "Nice job guys your getting the hang of it." Autumn announced.

Diana hobbled over to get one of the containers and went back to her sister and began to pick the flowers in her sister's shadow and put them in the container too while still in her shadow. This went on for a while until most of the flowers in Amanda's shadow were picked, then the charmander moved over to a different patch of flowers.

Jecca swished her little tail once at them, and rose back up to her feet and began making her way over to Autumn, having pieced together what they were doing as she had seen the request on the board, but hadn't taken it, seeing as how it was a low lever request for her and her team to take.

Autumn saw that there were quiet a bit of Twilight Flowers in the containers. "Good work guys that should be plenty for Kelp to sell." Autumn said. She then looked to her side and saw a familiar pokemon heading her way. Autumn put up a big smile. "Jecca, hey it's you." Autumn yelled as she ran to her.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Rose opened her mouth as if to say something to the Bulbasaur, but she then closed it again, shaking her head to herself a little. She gave a tiny shiver before going back to collecting flowers. A few seconds later, a little late on the reply to Autumn's compliment, she said, "Th-thanks! I'm doing my best." She then nodded after Autumn said they were done "Excellent... I bet she'll be... really happy..." All the while, she was smiling, and the pleasant tone to her voice seemed a little forced, but she was managing to pull it off.
    Links to stuff.

"Are you ok?" Amanda said turning her head, moving the shadow, and causing the flower Diana picked to wither, which in response Diana let out a sigh. Amanda had noticed Rose's forced tone and wondered if she was ok. Diana heard Autumn's comment and closed the container, and headed back over to Autumn. She noticed Jecca and heard Autumn say Jecca, but heard Becca. She put down the container and rushed over suddenly hugging the bulbasaur. "Becca!" she cried out cheerfully. Jecca responded with an annoyed look and soon two vines were wrapped around Diana and she was being held in mid air a safe distance away from Jecca. Jecca's tone became irradiated, though her irritation was not directed at Autumn. "Who's your friends here?" she asked her fellow guild member.

OOC: Who are you asking the question to?

Ooc: Autumn.

"Ooo I believe her name is Diana. I met a group of pokemon dear that dreadful swarm. They say they used to be human but that is complete non sense. Anyways as you can see I am giving these guys a test run of what guild duties would mostly be like. I should be done in a few." Autumn said to Jecca.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 16th January 2013 at 08:50 PM.

"What?..."

Chris woke up in a plain, near a path bordered by trees on each side.

"Who - what am I?" he asked, hoping someone would be around to answer some questions...

"The hell?"

I'm a Larvesta?... That's not... Right... I'm supposed to be... What - what is it?... What is my name?... What is this?...

He thought and did his best to remember something - anything - which would give him a sense of how he exists...

CHRISTOPHER

My name... I need it...

AGGELOU

More...

H-!

"NO! WHAT THE-AGH!" He felt an extreme pain in his head as he endeavored to remember this final, most essential aspect of his existence which was so quickly scratched over and wiped out with a blood-red hue in his mind as he considered the first letter and the beginning of its definition.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Rose looked up at Amanda, her smile gradually relaxing from forced to more real-looking. "I... Yes, I'm alright," she said, then her voice went to a bit of an urgent tone and a a frown appeared on her face fro just a moment. "Trying to-!!" But after that split second, her smile returned and her voice went back to the familiar excited tone. "I was just think about something. I'm fine!"
    Willow's head turned to Rose's direction in an instant the moment she heard the second of the urgent voice. She looked shocked, but quickly went back to a neutral expression and continued on normally, looking away from Amanda and Rose.
    Links to stuff.

"Alright guys we should probably deliver these flowers to Kelp now. You can come along to Jecca if you like. Autumn said. Autumn had all the time in the world but she felt herself rushed and wanted to get the task done.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan walked over to the bag and dumped all of its contents. Yeah, this'll work, he thought, determined to set his plan in action. That is, until he turned around and saw that most of the capsules were already gone and they were about done. He slouched in disappointment and started placing things back in the bag. Bah. It was a good idea, too, he pouted in his mind. He put the last of his items in his bag, slung it over his shoulder, and was ready to leave.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

"If you're sure you're fine," Amanda said with a bit of concern in her voice

"The idea isn't that ridiculous," Jecca said putting Diana down a good distance away from her. Her vines quickly went back to there normal place. "I'll come with you," she said nodding her head, "My father doesn't want me to be back until later, something about working too hard," she said this as if the idea was ridiculous and headed towards the guild at a steady, but slow pace.

Diana joined her sister after picking up the flowers that they had collected together. "Ready to go," she said nudging her with her tail. Amanda nodded, though she was a bit distracted.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast