Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: True Strength (RP ended. Sequel SUs open)

Default Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups Always Open!)

Name: Deandre Taylor
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Pokemon: Totodile
    Ability: Torrent
    Human Appearance: Deandre stood at 5'9" with black hair, tan skin. He usually wears a black hat, wears blue jeans, red shirt and a black and red jacket. Hes rather slim, and has small dark brown eyes. And he usually wears a light blue pendant.
    Pokemon Appearance: For the most part he looks like a usual Totodile, except he still has his pendant.
    Personality: Deandre is a go getter, he likes adventure and usually is over confident. For the most part he's nice and tries to be nice to others, but has a rather short temper and is quick to anger. Nevertheless he cant really hold a Legitimate grudge and forgives in the end.
    Human History: Deandre lived a quiet life and is an only child, he usually is ostracized by his peers, but he had s wild imagination ad drew and wrote to "get away from it all." Overtime though he did eventually make more friends and they usually had fun times over the years.
    Pokemon History: He was usually made fun of, for being a little bit different from everyone else, and often would go away from it all and let his imagination one free. Letting his dreams come to reality, such as the perfect winter wonderland, where snow would fall endlessly being a sight anyone would enjoy. Over time however he had a better time making friends, as he began to leave his shell.
    Theme Song: I need to think about that.....
    Other: Nope.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

@AmazingCrobat; Accepted! You may join the RP whenever you're ready. The pokemon are currently inside the guild, so to make it simple, you could make it so your character was just following along quietly up until this point, or you could make him arrive newly.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Name: Chris Aggelou
    Pokémon: Larvesta
    Ability: Flame Body
    Human Appearance: He was 5'11" tall and weighed 160 lbs.; he was decent in fitness. He had black hair which looked similar to Blue Oak's, irise which had different hues depending on the kind of light which they were in and the angles at which the light was reflected from them, but were generally considered gray, and untanned white skin. He liked to wear simple black t-shirts and khakis. Although he doesn't remember exactly how he looked initially, he will realize his memories later on.
    Pokémon Appearance: He looks like a completely average Larvesta.
    Personality: He used to hate everyone who had made his life difficult and wish he was dead; then he considered how he has done some vicious things to other people himself and felt grievous and sorry. He will forgive anyone who does something against him which could set him into a position of severe danger and pain, but won't permit anyone to bring injury to others. He doesn't want to screw up anything for anyone else anymore, is sad for whoever is suffering and wishes for everyone to know how much he cares about them, even if he isn't with them or doesn't know. He tries to do some things to make others' lives better and correct anything which he finds is unjust in how people behave or think by trying to teach and convince them what he feels is right. He doesn't judge or force others to behave well, but tries to do what he sees he can to make things better. He also has a strange attraction to snow. He has a strong resolve to always do the best which he possibly can. He tries to live his life doing things for others.
    Human History: He lived in Castelia City with his parents and his younger sister. He went to a few terrible schools in which several of the students usually had personal troubles with several things (drugs, family, alcohol, or they had severe problems in terms of their psyches) which made nearly everyone behave in manners which caused them to appear like total pricks. He was a brilliant student throughout it all, and always left the impression which stated "I don't care whether or not you rob me or mess with me, but I'll let you know I'm not some type of degenerate idiot."; he never really cared whether or not people took stuff from him as long as he had what he needed to accomplish his work, and would usually give everything which he might have liked to people who would endeavor to bother or mock him. He had about 3 or 4 really close friends from elementary and middle school. He was in football and basketball, and decided to give his best and suffer in sports to accomplish the best which he could possibly do. He was a great Pokémon Trainer, and had conquered all Unova's Gyms. He can't remember anything about his history, though; he actually has amnesia.
    Pokémon History: He would have remembered himself having lived in a dense forest with several other Pokémon who he would have been kind to despite how cruel they may have seemed. He would have remembered a few of his friends as Psychic-type, several as Grass-type, and some as Bug-type Pokémon. Several older Pokémon would have thought of him as somewhat kind despite occasional indifference towards rules, his friends would have thought he was a moderately powerful battler and good to chill with, and he would have usually thought about other Pokémon's questions or problems to teach and/or help them.
    Theme Song: Three Minutes Clapping
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 16th January 2013 at 05:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@PokeLegend; Read the rules, please.
    Links to stuff.

I fixed it...

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@PokeLegend; Accepted! I can't wait to see the effect he has on the RP! You can join in whenever you're ready.
    The discussion thread is here, it's where important announcements are posted and, of course, discussions are had, so be sure to check it every once and a while.
    The start-up thread is here.
    Links to stuff.

Default Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups Temporarily Closed)

Name: Vulcan
    Species: Charizard
    Human Trainer/Friend: Amanda Stacy
    Ability: Blaze
    Pokeball?: A normal pokeball
    Appearance: His right horn has a niche taken out of it.
    Personality: Vulcan like most Charizards is very rash and rushes into things without thinking, but like most Charizards he's very noble. He was undying loyal to Amanda although he liked her sister well enough as well. He's very stubborn and doesn't like doing what he was told unless instructed by Amanda or a stronger pokemon. He also likes to fight, but will not start one unnesscarily.
    History: Vulcan was raised by a breeder and lived at the breeder's until he was five, and for five straight years he was passed over by beginning trainers at Oak's lab, or Oak didn't have him out as out as an option. He got very close to two other starters, which ended up being Becca and Diana's starters. On the day he was chosen Becca and Diana came in before he did and he almost threw a fit before Amanda rushed in, spotted that the charmander was still unclaimed and happily hugged him. He has been by her side ever since then and trusts her with his life.
    Other: He's closer to Jet then he is to Drew, Becca's Venasaur.

Name: Jet
    Species: Blastosie
    Human Trainer/Friend: Diana Stacy
    Ability: Torrent
    Pokeball?: A normal pokemon
    Appearance: His claws are a bit more silver then white.
    Personality: Jet's more worked up then most Blastoise's are, but that's mainly because he has a Charizard as a best friend. He's very smart and intelligent, because of this he makes a great tactician. He likes a good fight and will commonly brawl with Vulcan without either of them using their abilities. He's gentle when need be and despite being a very powerful pokemon he has very "childish" moments and is terrified of odd things, like his terror of Kakunas.
    History: Very similar to Vulcan's but he wasn't given to Oak to be a starter until he was 7 and was pasted up until he was 11. He's always been close to Diana, but sometimes they have trainer and pokemon fall-outs where Diana did something to break his trust and he didn't look at her or listen to her until she proved herself again. He has always refused to battle against Vulcan.
    Other: Nothing really.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Default Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups OPEN!)

@Rosezero; Those're both on the same evolutionary chains as other pokemon in the RP- yours to be exact.
    But you know what, since there's no evolving allowed, I'll accept it anyway. Accepted! I edited my last post in the start up thread so you can bring them in now.

Aanndd, I'm reopening sign-ups! New people can sign up at this time. I'll find ways to bring your character into the RP. I'd recommend signing up earlier rather than later so you don't miss out on too much important stuff, which is coming up pretty soon actually. Luckily there are several big events, but I'm eventually closing the sign-ups again.
    No reservations. Seriously, nobody who reserves a spot ever signs up.
    Okay, go!
    Links to stuff.

Name: Josh Smith
    Pokemon: Bonsly
    Ability: Sturdy
    Human Appearance: Was 5'6 and weighed 110 pounds. Hair was curly, thick, black and longish. Had brown eyes and black wire-rimmed glasses. Looked about 14. He looked very generic and unimportant.
    Pokemon Appearance: Looks like a normal Bonsly except that the eyes are slightly darker.
    Personality: He tries to seem like more than he is. He would gladly make an appointment with you even if he knew he couldn't make it. He wants so much to be admired and looked up to and popular that he'll make any promise. In trying to be more than he actually is, he forgets his friends and dreams and ambitions, replacing them with a sad, distorted reality in which he is liked and important. Because of this he isn't well liked and has become a loner.
    Human History: He was born under normal circumstances on a cold, snowy, wintery day. The city was large and noisy and exciting. When he was two, his younger sister was born. He loved her and helped take care of her. Shortly after her birth, they moved to a more rural area and bought some animals. He enjoyed it at first, but as the novelty wore off he longed for the city of his birth. As the years went by he and his sister grew more and more distant. This was because of him wanting her to look up to him and listen to him and her own growing independence. He couldn't stand the fact that although she was younger than him, she seemed to be more mature and capable. He resented her telling him what to do and eventully, they stopped talking altogether. He did poorly in school and just barely managed to graduate.
    Pokemon History: He was born in a large, busy cave system in the dead of winter. It was busy and noisy and friendly to him. A short time later, his family migrated to a quieter, more mellow part of the cave. After the novelty wore off, he became frustrated with the slow pace of life. When his younger sister joined the family he saw her arrival as someone to control to relieve his frustration and anger. She had her own personality and they stopped interacting. He never won any battles and was widely regarded as a loser.
    Other: Has severe ADHD
    Last edited by Toboar; 21st February 2013 at 04:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Toboar; Low Kick isn't an ability; it's a move. Just fix that (it can be Sturdy or Rock Head) and then you can enter the RP... just have your character walk in on us, we're currently in a field if I'm not mistaken.
    Links to stuff.

Whoops, sorry about that. I just fixed it.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Toboar; Accepted! To be official or whatever.
    That's fine. Go ahead to the RP, and like I said, you can just walk in. :)
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

Name: Harlo
    Species: Murkrow
    Ability: Super Luck
    Appearance: Blue Bow around neck.
    Personality: Drawn back and very quiet. Will not usually start conversation and has little trust.
    History: Having lived in the Pokémon World his whole life, Harlo has been subject to the harsh brutality against the Murkrow clan. Never resorting to pure violence, Harlo was quickly cast out by his father Honchkrow, the leader of the clan. Now he fends for himself in a world of snow and doesn't have a single friend.
    Theme Song: Will update with a theme song!
    Other: No.

Blog Entries

Name: Talon Griffith
    Pokemon: Kirlia
    Ability: Synchronize
    Human Appearance: Brown, fluffy hair, tall, wore tee shirts and jeans.
    Pokemon Appearance: Bushier hair, taller than usual, blue-green eyes, wears "skirt" down.
    Personality: When serious, is strong-willed, determined, yet not afraid to take risks. When not serious, he is wild, funny, and a bit crazy.
    Human History: Only remembers that fact that he was a human and he liked cupcakes.
    Pokemon History: Hatched in a mountainous area, moved around a lot before settling in a mild desert, with no rain, snow, etc. There, he gained wisdom whilst walking alone in the hills.
    Theme Song: Hoenn Oceanic Museum Remix - YouTube
    Other: nothing.

Name: Plasmina
    Species: Rotom
    Gender: technically genderless, but refers to itself as female
    Sexuality: Asexual.
    Ability: Levitate
    Appearance: paler aura, two eyelash like indents on either eye.
    Personality: Like most rotom, chaotic. May act differently based on Forme.
    History: Hatched at a junkyard, was very popular with the other Pokes there, got her ability to switch formes at will after a lightning bolt hit her and rebounded to the appliances, binding them together.
    Theme Song: Sinnoh Game Corner Remix - YouTube
    Other: nope.avi
    Last edited by Helioptile; 22nd February 2013 at 06:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Fennekin; Accepted! Feel free to join in to the RP whenever you're ready.

@Incoming Mortar; Please actually read through the rules.
    Links to stuff.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast