Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: True Strength (RP ended. Sequel SUs open)

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default PMD: True Strength (RP ended. Sequel SUs open)

HERE, HAVE A LINK TO THE SEQUEL SIGN-UPS, ANYONE CAN JOIN http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/pmd-reverse-153649/

First off, song:

Story:

Rules:

Sign-up sheets: (I'm putting the text formatting here for you to copy-paste because it's easier to read that way, just be sure to remove my little desc. of each field.

My SUs:
    ...Will finish it soon.

Accepted:

Reserved:

Other:
    Last edited by xelda57; 24th July 2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Incompleteness +A+"
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups Always Open!)

Name: Autumn
    Species: Eevee
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Ability: Run Away
    Appearance: Slightly smaller than the normal. Her brownish eyes seem to sparkle at night. (Not literally) Most pokemon say she is very pretty but when she looks at herself she can't figure out why.
    Personality: Autumn loves food and eats big meals and finishes them. She is kind and gentle. However in a battle she can be aggressive and even mean. Autumn loves to climb trees. Autumn will take dares seriously and prove other pokemon wrong by preforming their dare as long as their dare is not life threatening. Autumn will help pokemon in distress if she hears or sees about it. Autumn does not seem to care who her parents were and when asked she often ignores the question. She shows no emotion towards these questions but inside she is enraged she was left alone. When it snows Autumn loves to play in it. She will stay out there for hours running around dancing and singing who knows what.
    History: Was hatched in a forest all alone with her mother or father no where to be seen. They left her and never came back. She was raised by many Pokemon in the forest. There kindness taught her the meaning of peace. She is one with the world. Autumn's reaction to battling is unusual for her personality. This probably mostly comes from one or both of her parents.
    Other: Autumn seems to know how to calm angry pokemon pretty well. (Does not always work.) Will often look up at the stars at night. Btw fairy lol.

This is for a wild pokemon. Btw in the rules their is nothing saying how far you can go sexually with a pokemon. Did you leave it out on purpose?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@GlaceonLover94; Accepted! I'd just like to note that wild pokemon won't be as involved in the main plot as transformed pokemon, and you may have more involvement in the RP if you create at least one of them, but it's up to you! Just a reccomendation :)
    Nice SU! Oh my gosh, thank you for reminding me. I forgot about that. I fixed it XD
    Last edited by xelda57; 20th December 2012 at 03:22 PM.
    Links to stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tip. I made a wild pokemon on purpose. I think I would role play better as a wild pokemon then a transformed pokemon. Ill create a transformed pokemon when I feel like I am really. Thanks. :)

Post Thanks / Like

Just one question; are we only able to use pre-evolved pokemon? You didn't make it clear in your sign ups.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Blathers; Oh yeah, I should probably add that, thanks. For transformed pokemon, if it is a pokemon that evolves at all, it can be anywhere but the last stage. However, you can also use pokemon that don't evolve if you so wish, as long as it isn't a legendary. For wild pokemon, it can be any pokemon that isn't already used by someone else. Legendaries only with special permission and probably no major ones will be accepted.
    Links to stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This looks fun...here
    Name: Delaney Rybick
    Sexuality:Bisexual
    Pokemon: Glameow
    Ability:Limber
    Human Appearance: Delaney is a thin, frail girl, with pail skin. Clearly she never got much outside time by the whiteness of her skin, and faded green of her eyes. She never wears anything formal (no dresses, makeup, anything relative). She always wears a violet bow in her long, copper hair to hold it up in a ponytail.
    Pokemon Appearance: She looks like a typical Glameow, though thinner than usual, with thin fur to go along with her body. She also wears a now around her neck thats the a vivid purple.
    Personality: Delaney is one that you truly can classify as strange. She's pretty closed, and typically never talks to others. She has no friends. Delaney is incredibly shy, and keeps to herself. Despite being "odd" she is very intelligent. She's good with math and other subjects that involve thinking. She loves challenges and brain-teasers. She's not real athletic, so it's assumed that's why she's so intellectual. Delaney has a few...odd interests that are major turn offs to many.
    Human History: Delaney's parents never paid much mind to her, as she had younger siblings that needed full time attention. She always loathed going out in public, especially going to school. Her peers always made fun of her for how she acted, and what she did. To vent, Delaney would draw and write, but soon did her classmates find her creative outlets, and make even more fun of her. This has caused her to become very closed and shy, doing most of her socializing on the Internet through chatrooms and other sources of communication. She never talked about the harassment from her peers to her parents, as she was never close to them and always feared they'd reject her as well. Delaney steadily gained an alternate personalty in the back of her mind. This personality was made up of nothing but bitterness and hatred. Whenever she was pushed far enough by the torture people threw at her, she lashed out, not only verbally, but she'd physically harm her tormentors as well. Of course, this would get her wound up in detention and detention again, most of which she'd sit in quietly, as she would finish her homework in minutes. She never talked to her teachers when they asked her questions, so they learned to live with her strangeness and quiet. (To sum things up, Delaney suffered mass bullying, and had no affection whatsoever from parents or friends, causing her to be very closed and have a personality disorder).
    Pokemon History: I guess...just kind of picture a Glameow getting harassed to no end in school, clawing and scratching at her offenders when they embittered her enough. Pokemon have schools, right? If not, her parents force her to go to social things (like parties) and she gets harassed there. Oh, and snow is fun to sleep in.
    Theme Song: Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home (With Lyrics) - YouTube for personality 1 and iNSaNiTY + English lyrics on screen - YouTube for personality 2
    Other: The sad thing is, I relate to this character so much, you'd think I'm describing the sister I never had ;~;

If you need anything else, just ask. I like Roleplaying as Pokemon :3

Post Thanks / Like

Name: Crystal Pearce
    Pokemon: Elgyem
    Ability: Telepathy
    Human Appearance: She has blonde hair, tanned skin, blue eyes and wears a green tank top blue shorts and brown sandals
    Pokemon Appearance: Looks like a normal Elgyem.
    Personality: Crystal is kind and gentle and loves to help others. She wouldn't hurt a fly. She's also quiet and very calm but will talk when spoken to. she can be quite gullible at times though which can lead to problems for herself and her friends. Crystal loves snow and hates egotistical people she isn't afraid to speak her mind. Crystal likes to try and make friends with just about anyone which is probably what led to her gullibility.
    Human History: Crystal was the only child in her family so her parents often spoiled her, but Crystal didn't let this turn her into a "brat" she was fairly popular in school but just shrugged that off aswell.
    Pokemon History: Erm again only child so she was spoiled but not bratified lol and fairly popular.
    Theme Song: Count On Me - Bruno Mars
    Other:

Name: Chen Xun
    Pokemon: Mienfoo
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Human Appearance: Has Black hair, fair skin and green eyes he has a Yellow T-shirt Purple shorts white socks and red trainers.
    Pokemon Appearance: Looks like a normal Meinfoo but has green eyes.
    Personality: Chen is very brave and happy-go-lucky but is also very reckless and clumsy he always rushes into fights without thinking and would often get hurt in the process. But Chen also has a heart of gold. He stands up for younger when they're being bullied and also loves to make them laugh when they upset. Chen can be quick to anger though so watch what you say around him.
    Human History: Chen is an orphan who lives in the local Orphanage. He doesn't even remember what his parents looked like but he doesn't let it bother him he just takes it one day at a time and tries to make the most of what he has.
    Pokemon History: Was orphaned at a very young age so he doesn't even remember his own parents but again takes things as they come and makes the most of it.
    Theme Song: Will edit this when I find one
    Other:

If I need to add or build up on something just let me know.
    Last edited by G-bot; 30th December 2012 at 05:13 PM.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I guess I'll apply.

Name: Dylan
    Species: Wartortle
    Ability: Torrent
    Appearance: His features are somewhat softer than regular Wartortles. There's also a scratch on the back of his shell, and his eyes are a sky blue.
    dylan-ref-sheet.png
    Personality: He is very timid and shy, and can have trust issues (see: history). When he hears people laughing behind him, he can't help but think in the back of his mind that people are laughing at him. He constantly tries not to make mistakes in front of people he doesn't know, for fear that they would mock him and tell their friends. Because of this, he prefers to work alone. Underneath this veil, though, he is kind, friendly, and compassionate, and is pure of heart, much like the snow. He is very helpful, and would make himself useful in whatever way he can. He is passive, preferring to solve a conflict using words rather than fighting. However, he isn't afraid to take up arms if his friends are in danger. He is very patient and calm, and is very hard to anger. He is intelligent and is able to solve complex tasks, but can sometimes get overwhelmed. He enjoys eating various berries.
    History: At a young age, he was picked on and bullied by other Squirtles because of his blue eyes. The abuse got to a physical point, and the result was the scratch on his shell. It was then he vowed to himself he would never mistreat a living soul. Unless, of course, there was ample motive, like another soul was threatened.
    Theme Song: Haven't found a good one yet.
    Other: He loves to just sit by the sea. The sound of it soothes him, and he can be alone by himself with just his thoughts. He likes to draw pictures in the sand and build sand castles/sculptures.

This would be my first RP if I'm accepted. I'm kind of excited. If I did anything wrong, just let me know. ^^
    Last edited by JustAnotherLeafeon; 19th January 2013 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Pic.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Yvette

Species: Growlithe

Ability: Flash Fire

Appearance: Yvette has a darker orange color than most Growlithes and her Yellow fur is more vibrant. She has a scar on her shoulder from a fight that happened a year ago and she wears a blue hankercheif around her wrist. Don't ask how she ties it.

Personality: Yvette is remorseful for what she had been doing with her previous "team" and seeks forgiveness from anyone who she has harmed one way or another. She's one of those pokemon who don't care about what others had done the past and doesn't hold any grudges. She tries as hard as she can to be kind, but gets very hot-headed when someone is constantly rejecting her friendliness. Sometimes she tries to act like she doesn't care about what anyone thinks about her in order to look stronger. Also, she doesn't like playing in the snow very much, but she does like to look and walk in it.

History: Yvette was somewhat born into her team. Years ago, her parents were part of a team that had gone rogue, and after several years had passed, she was born. Other members of the team had their own children (a Snivy and a Totodile) and, along with Yvette, had become the new generation of the team. Since they were Rogue, the trio was often stealing from towns and other teams. With the training they received from their parents, they were a bit dangerous for their age. Believing that they were the strongest children alive, they often had gone into towns to bully younger and weaker pokemon. Yvette enjoyed every bit of it, up until Karma had caught up with her. She was twelve when some pokemon she had bullied in the past had gone to get revenge on her team. They had managed to defeat the Snivy and Totodile, but she had stood her ground and refused to back down. So instead they had tormented her just as she did to them. Now having a brief understanding of what she put them through, Yvette had claimed that she was leaving the team. Betrayed and Furious, her partners had attacked her, thus explaining the scar on her shoulder. She had fought them back until their rage had settled down. Later, Yvette announced to her parents that she was leaving, and they had disowned her in response. Now completely on her own, she had traveled to the same town which she was always stealing from and asked for forgiveness, and even though a few had forgiven her, most of the locals still hold a grudge.

Theme Song:
    Just ignore the beginning and ending of the video, it's just the creator's intro/outro

Other:I might make a Sprite for her sometime in the future.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 13th January 2013 at 03:40 PM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@GlaceonLover94; Thank you for all your help when my computer was glitching up, but now it evidently is allowing me to see the page so YAY!
    @Lucius; Nice SU, but could you actually read the rules?...
    Links to stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

May I join?

B]Name:[/B] Sakura Akemi
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Pokemon: Vulpix
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Human Appearance: Sakura, as a human, has long and flowing brown hair, with blue eyes. She wore a blue skirt with a white long-sleeved shirt, with lace. She wears a purple ribbon around her right wrist.
    Pokemon Appearance: A typical Vulpix, but she has a purple ribbon tied around her front right paw. She usually dons a slight blush.
    Personality: Shy, usually, but when opened up she's the total opposite; the type who would do anything and everything for her friends.
    Human History: As a child, Sakura grew up in a caring, friendly household. She had friends. Loving parents. A great education. Until one day when something cause her entire house to burn to ashes- Sakura being the only one to escape. Her parents and younger sister- gone. She lived with her friends with the lingering memory or her family.
    Pokemon History: Sakura only remembers once being a human, but not what was around her. All her friends were the pokemon that housed her along with some of the guild members. She only remembers that she was a good friend and student but was shy, so she continues the act as a pokemon.
    Theme Song:
    Other: N/A
    Last edited by Crystal Miyuhara; 13th January 2013 at 05:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Mei-chan; Denied - There's already an Eevee in the RP, could you change the species and anything else that is linked to it?
    Links to stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

I do believe I'll be signing up for this soon. <3 Working on a bio now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

That would be great! The more, the merrier! :)
    Links to stuff.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast