PMD: Star Breakers - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: Star Breakers

Lost Time Memory Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD: Star Breakers

"I'm..."Jake was going to start talking before he grabbed Abby and pulled her out of the way as he saw a bike approaching them.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Gah!" Abby yelped as she was pulled out of the way.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rachel skidded on the concrete and her bike stopped. She sat on the cold ground for a while before standing up and picking up her bike, she noticed a sharp pain in her knee, it was bleeding,

"Eh, I'll fix it when I get home..." she said to herself.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Meanwhile, a somewhat shadowy figure sat on a bench near the central part of town, absent-mindedly twisting his fingers and staring intently at the snow-covered ground. His rather unkempt outfit did little to shield him from the cold winter air, the boy giving a slight shiver and cradling himself with his arms in a mostly futile attempt to conserve warmth.

Dante's idle thoughts were interrupted, however, when some idiot on a bike decided it would be a good idea to start driving on an icy road. Not the most short-sighted thing he had seen, but it was up there. The clamor made him instinctively twitch his hand towards an all-too-familiar strap on his belt, but after determining that there wasn't anything to worry about, he returned to the same position as he was before.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Are you feeling okay though?" Jake asked before he noticed that everyone was starting to gather around the tree once more. He turned around and saw the tree was beginning to light itself once more, causing Jake to stare in awe.

Blog Entries

Dante looked up towards the hulking mass of the tree...or, at least, he would've, but the rather sudden burst of light made him cringe somewhat and squint his eyes. After a moment to get adjusted, he gazed at the tree with a mixture of contemplation and disgust. All of the festivity in the area made him envious up to the point that he contemplated heading out of here and retreating into some dark wilderness. But, from that tree and light also came warmth. And Dante was always drawn to warmth.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I'm perfectly fine," Abby responded before looking at the tree in amazement.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Carmine continued walking down the street and he finally got to see the lights on the tree in town.

"Isn't it beautiful, Creme?" He continued to stare at it, not thinking about anything else.

once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jake stared at the tree in awe, surprise at all of the lights that shone from it.

Then...it all vanished.

Jake groaned and raised his head, his eyes immediately scanning his surrounding as he looked at the trees and bushes that surrounded him. "Where am I?" he asked himself as he stood up from the ground and looked down at his arms, which were covered by orange fur now. He had become shorter and recognized that he seemed to resemble a monkey. "What happened to me!?" he exclaimed in shock.

OOC: Your characters will wake up in the forest not too far from each other as the Pokemon you selected and then they will gather from there.

@Oblivion; @NifiNity; @HilbertCressLover; @mwto; @Zant; @Scarlet Enchantress; @Alex64;

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby groaned as she woke up. She quickly realized that she wasn't a human anymore. Everything seemed quite larger and taller than she remembered. She also realized that she couldn't run or walk on two legs, but had to use four. Shocked, she walked over to a puddle of water, and in the reflection, saw a pink cat. Most of her face was peach fur that was in the shape of a crescent moon (like this: U), and around the peach was pink fur that covered her whole body. She had a peach hued belly as well. She has a slender tail with a bulky pink section at the end, terminated by three pin-like shapes.

"Gah!" she screamed, "What happened to me?!"

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Karoshi walked with his family and stood as they watched the tree. This was definitely a strange year as a girl on a motorcycle nearly hit two people. They were fine so Karoshi shrugged it off. As his younger siblings oohed and awed at the tree, and his stepbrother complained, Karoshi just watched enjoying his view until the lights disappeared. Next thing he knew he woke up in a forest. As he stood he noticed he was vastly shorter, and thicker. He was covered in white fur with a red stripe and red claws. "Wh-what the!?" he yelled shocked. He knew this form from the only thing he got that he wanted. It was his favorite to be exact. 'I wonder if everyone else is here too,' he thought about his family.

Blog Entries

Dante awoke with a throbbing pain in his head. As vision returned to him, he tried stretching his fingers...only to find out that he didn't have any.

Wait. No fingers?

He awoke with a start, examining his hands. Or, at least, the space where his hands should have been. Instead, there were blades. As he looked at the rest of himself, he noticed a crimson, metallic outer skin, almost like armor.

This situation suddenly started seeming a lot less startling. Blades for hands? Armor-like outer skin? He could work with this.

Still, what happened? Last he checked, he was sitting at the central square...and was actually human. Was this just a dream? Hallucinations? It seemed like a pretty convincing hallucination.

He started hearing the sounds of others in the nearby area, but he could care less about that. He was in what appeared to be open wilderness, and he was unfamiliar with his current condition. He needed to get acclimated. Luckily, he was in a forest. With lots of trees and shrubs and other such cuttable things.

Baring his claws, he turned his attention to a nearby bush. Then, he started slashing, testing out just how sharp these things were. Granted, he was probably putting up a bit of a racket, but at the moment, he was more concerned with adapting to his new environment.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

All of a sudden Carmine felt a strange throbbing pain in his head. What happened to him? Why was he unconscious? He woke up and turned to his side... it hurt.

"Creme... what just happened... Creme?!" His teddy bear was no longer in his arms... and his arms... why did they feel so short?

He extended what he thought was his arm to look at it, but all he saw was brown fur and a paw. His eyes became as wide as saucers and he continued to stare. He felt very soft and fuzzy now.

"What happened to me...? Why do I look this way?" He tried to remain as calm as possible, but he was more concerned with finding his teddy bear... Although he wanted to understand why he looked and felt this way.

once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

Roy reluctantly opened his eyes, and got up. "Huh? Where am I...? What happened?"

He observed his surroundings, carefully looking around. A forest? After looking at the unfamiliar environment, he realized he felt... Strange. Looking at his hands... Or where there should be normal hands, he saw his hands look yellow and small.

"What the-!? My hand..." He said as he looked behind himself. "Is that a tail? I have a tail!? What's with me!?"

As he was wondering, he realized there was tiny electrical shocks coming from his cheeks. "H-Huh!?" After taking a deep breathe, it stopped. "...I need to calm down and find out where I am... And what's wrong with me as well."

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Karoshi wandered through the forest looking for anyone even his stepfather. He noticed some noise that sounded like hacking. 'Maybe I should check it out... he thought to himself as he walked carefully towards the noise.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast