PMD: Star Breakers

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: Star Breakers

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default PMD: Star Breakers

@NfiNity; @Oblivion; @HilbertCressLover; @mwto; @Alex64; @Zant; @Scarlet Enchantress;

@Arcturus; @Renewal; @Yun; @Plumbum; after taking multiple aspects into consideration we have decided to place your characters in the substitute group, your characters will not be forming a part of the action at the moment but if any of the members drop their roles and leave then you can enter in their place.

I'd like you all to remember the rules exposed in the Sign Ups and to have fun, good luck and again...have fun.

December 24 Date 2011

Silver Cross City was in as tate of joy and celebration, it was now Christmas and snow clouded the city completely, people were buying their presents, going to see love ones or just trying to prepare for what they would be doing once the night fell.

Jake was preparing his dinner for the night, knowing that his father would be off drinking for most of the night and that he would have to do something for himself. "Maybe I should go watch the christmas tree lightning." Jake pointed out curiously as he prepared a sandwich for himself. "It's better than doing nothing."

He still felt bad because he didn't have anyone that he could spend christmas with, however he had gotten used to it by now and as thus wasn't about to complain for it. "Yes, that's what I'll do." Jake smiled.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD: Star Breakers

Abby was getting ready to watch the tree lighting with her father. It was a family tradition that they practiced every year.

"Are you ready to go, Abby?" her father called. Abby was wearing a brown checkered winter coat, a white turtleneck, dark jeans and dark brown boots. Her hair was in a half up-do. Her father smiled as he rubbed his fingers through his sandy blonde hair. "You look beautiful, princess."

"Thanks, Daddy," Abby smiled, "But we don't want to be late for the tree lighting." her father nodded as he put on his black trench coat, red scarf, and black gloves. He nodded, opened the door, and left with Abby.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Woo! Christmas is here!" Rachel bursted through her apartment door. As usual, her father was watching TV with beer bottles surrounding him. He didn't say a word, he only grunted. "I can't beleive that he's STILL going on about mom. She left with her boyfriend years ago... she thought. Since her mother left them, Rachel's dad wasn't very social and rarely left the house. They were living on donation money and whatever they could scrap up, thanks to him being lazy and Rachel getting fired from every job she applied for. "I'm just here to get my coat, I'll be spending Christmas at a friends house." She picked up a bright yellow winter jacket and headed out the door.

Rachel lied about spending christmas at a friend's house, for she didn't have any friends. She knew that she could visit her Aunt's house, but she had four kids, and it would be difficult to handle all of them plus a reckless teenager. The girl went down to the apartment building's garage where her bike would be. In front of her was a dark red bike with black handles plus old chains and gears. Might as well go for a night ride Rachel thought as she mounted the bike.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Karoshi finished dressing his youngest sister to go out to see the tree lighting. His other four younger siblings were already ready as he had his mom's help tonight. "Why do we have to go to see some dumb tree get lit?" his stepbrother said rudely. Karoshi just rolled his eyes ignoring him. He enjoyed going to see the Christmas Tree lighting with his siblings, minus his stepbrother. His father had left him and his mom when he was five. Two years later she married Karoshi's stepfather who had his own son the same age as Karoshi. To him the only good that came from the marriage was his five younger siblings who liked him best due to taking care of them.

"It's a tradition that we do. The young ones enjoy it," his mother replied to his stepbrother.

"All the kids are ready mom," Karoshi said to his mother.

"Let's go then," his stepfather said as he walked out the door. Karoshi picked up his youngest sister while his mother took the youngest who was a baby boy. The other three was a girl, the oldest, and twin boys who were second oldest. They all piled into the car as they headed towards the tree lighting.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Carmine was all alone in his small house waiting for his father to return home. He sat curled up against the wall in a corner with a blanket on... It felt like his father was taking a longer time than usual to return home. His father wasn't exactly the nicest of people so it's not like he was eager for him to come home... But Carmine didn't exactly like being all alone, either. Since his mother died when he was very young and had no siblings, he was left all alone with only his father.

"Hey, are you cold too, Creme?" Carmine said to his teddy bear named "Creme" while clutching it tighter. As he began hugging his teddy bear, he had an idea come into his head... "Why don't we go outside? It's cold, but it's also cold in here... maybe we can get warmer by moving about, eh?"

With a smile on his face, he got up and took his blanket off. He was already wearing his big, warm black coat. He promptly put on his boots and picked up Creme, to head out his door.

"Let's go, alright?" The young man then headed out to town just looking for anything to do... hoping to maybe warm himself up. Maybe he would go look at the lights around town.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jake had changed into a red colored long sleeved jacket and was now wearing a white colored scarf around his neck to protect himself from the cold. "I guess this is better than nothing." he stated as he pocketed his hands inside of his jacket's pockets and walked towards the center of the city; people were gathering around, each one of them having their own different reason for being there.

Roy sat, seeming bored and was looking out the window, watching the snow fall down. His old butler was by his side pouring him some hot chocolate. The butler handed the cup to him, but Roy ignored him and kept staring outside.

"...Don't you want any?" His butler asked him after wondering if he should or not.

Roy shook his head, and continued to not look over. "Not really." After he said that, his butler sighed, and began walking away. He stopped by the door though, and looked back at Roy. "If you're going to insist on doing nothing, why not go out and see the lights? The tree should be lighting sometime soon."

After thinking about it for a second, Roy got up. "I might as well, I suppose. I don't really have any interest in that, but it's not as if I'm doing anything else." As he said that, Roy walked past his butler, ready to go there.

Follow Alex64 On Twitter Add Alex64 on Facebook Add Alex64 on Google+
    Visit Alex64's Youtube Channel

Rana sat outside her bedroom window, looking out into the night. She could barely wait for Christmas; there was barely anything else for her to do around here.
    There was a knock at the door, and her older, also red-haired sister, Aoko, entered shortly afterwards. "Hey Rana," she said, "I'm going to see the tree get lit. Wanna come along with me?"
    "Nah," she replied, not turning to face her sister.
    "Oh c'mon… pleeeease?"
    "Forget it, Aoko…"
    "I won't wake you up Christmas morning…"
    That did it. Rana stood up, and said, "Let's go," following her sister out.
    From one of my many conversations with That Guy:
    "OOOOHHHHHHHH MARIE HAD A LITTLE LAMB—*ding* Good morning!"
    "…DAFFAQ?"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

After a little bit of traveling, Abby and her father reached the town square. She knew it wouldn't be long before the ceremony began, and was excited. The snow that was gracefully falling from the sky, the frigid air, the holiday decorations, all of it set the mood for a marvelous occasion.

"Is it okay if I walk around a bit?" Abby asked her father. He turned around and nodded.

"Just don't be gone long," he replied with a slight smile. Abby nodded and began wandering around through the crowd of people.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

After a little bit of traveling, Abby and her father reached the town square. She knew it wouldn't be long before the ceremony began, and was excited. The snow that was gracefully falling from the sky, the frigid air, the holiday decorations, all of it set the mood for a marvelous occasion.

"Is it okay if I walk around a bit?" Abby asked her father. He turned around and nodded.

"Just don't be gone long," he replied with a slight smile. Abby nodded and began wandering around through the crowd of people.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jake kept walking around the area, still trying to make hsi wayt hrough the crowd. "There sure are a lot of people though." he pointed out while scratching the beack of his head in thought, the sun was starting to set now. Because he had been caught in his haze though he was unable to notice that he had collided with a girl that was also making her way through the crowd. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" he asked the girl (Abby).

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby picked herself up off of the ground and dusted herself. She saw Jake and nodded.

"I'm okay," she replied, "Are you alright?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes, I'm good." Jake helped Abby up and looked at her. "Again, I'm sorry." he bowed his head politely.
    Last edited by Serenity; 26th August 2012 at 01:27 PM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rachel saw a crowd of people standing in front of a large Christmas tree, I guess they're lighting it, might as well see it myself she thought. She was speeding with her bike down an icy road, getting to the tree. She pressed the breaks, but the ice wouldn't let her stop. She was about to crash into a group of people

"Incoming!" Rachel shouted as some people moved away from the speeding bike, but she still ran into two of the watchers (Abby and Jake).
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 26th August 2012 at 01:38 PM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"It's fine," Abby answered, "I'm Abby. Who are you?"

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast