It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD: Star Breakers

Yeah.

Blog Entries

Screw it, I'm too drawn to this to not sign up.

Name: Adam Plumbridge
    Appearance: Adam is tall, 6'5" and needless to say regarding his day job, not exactly in the physical prime (although not overweight or anything either). On his face are always perched a set of glasses. He has mucky blond hair and blue eyes, and his face still hasn't quite got rid of that acne problem. As for clothing style, he has a very 'whatever is the first thing to come out of the drawer in the morning' attitude, usually wearing some kind of t-shirt and almost always wearing jeans.
    Personality: Adam is somewhat shy and often has problems meeting new people. He has a slight case of Asperger's Syndrome (and he makes a point of it that he was diagnosed by a doctor rather than just proclaiming to have it) which means his social skills in general are also somewhat weak. A high degree of nerdiness also ensures that a lot of his speech will involve references. (Note: he's gonna change a lot when he feels he has power, i.e. is a Riolu, the shyness and meekness at least.)
    Skill: Adam is a computer programmer as a day job, mostly making games (including his debut title, The Chronicles of Cayorn: Flames of Beginning) but with some general technical proficiency.
    Pokémon: Riolu. I love these things so much man.
    Theme Song (explicit, very very explicit): Everyday Normal Guy - Jon Lajoie
    Last edited by Plumbum; 23rd August 2012 at 06:17 AM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Follow Alex64 On Twitter Add Alex64 on Facebook Add Alex64 on Google+
    Visit Alex64's Youtube Channel

Name: Rana Nukuhiya
    Appearance: A Eurasian girl, Rana has striking waist-length bright red hair, which she parts on both sides of her face, though an ahoge points almost straight up in the middle of the part. Her eyes are of a light blue shade, and the outside corners of her eyes curve up. She has a somewhat slim hourglass frame (which she's slightly self-conscious about). She likes to wear a green t-shirt with a black, blocky, frowning face on it, blue jeans, and red sneakers.

Personality:
    Rana is a bit tomboyish, and, as a result, a bit rude to others. However, if she meets someone she considers attractive, she immediately develops a hot-cold demeanor, becoming increasingly rude to that person. She very much believes she can do everything on her own, and thus never seeks help from others, only complying if she is required to.

Skill: Although she may not look it, Rana is quite physically strong, being able to carry things most people her age would struggle carrying.

Pokemon of Choice: ​Cyndaquil ('flames of beginning' could be a metaphor used to describe my choice)

Theme Song: Kochi Muite Baby - Miku Hatsune
    From one of my many conversations with That Guy:
    "OOOOHHHHHHHH MARIE HAD A LITTLE LAMB—*ding* Good morning!"
    "…DAFFAQ?"

Name: Roderick "Red" Thompson

Appearance: Roderick has black hair with blue streaks, he has tan skin, black eyes and a quite straight posture
    5,9" is his height. He casually wears dark blue jeans and a modern short-sleeved checkered blazer that is left opened for the white shirt to be visible.
    Eyewear is his main accessory, he wears shades on his forehead which acts like a headband.

Personality: He shows lots creativity when it comes to clothing and is too vain to wear clothes that uses "below-average materials."
    He is overprotective of his gear, and is prone to overreacting when it comes to his surroundings.
    He craves attention but doesn't like friends, he always has high ambition for everything he does while letting out a hardy nature.
    Can see through everything he does and likes to admire his creations.

Skill: (any special talent) His father was a psychiatrist, mother a fashion designer. Giving him the ability to "see" through people's emotions and feelings
    He can also make clothes perfectly.

Pokemon of choice: (the Pokemon you would like your character to transform into) Ralts

Theme song: Always - Erasure ( I wanted a unique song )
    Last edited by Mixed; 24th August 2012 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Dab of beauty..

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Guess I'll do my bit to balance out the gender ratio. Heh, it seems like I play females more than males nowadays...

Name: Minerva "Min" Thera

Appearance: Minerva is of average height at 5'5", but is rather skinny, making her seem the faintest bit taller. She has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, obscured by plain, boring glasses. Unconcerned with fashion or appearances, her clothing is neat and ordinary, but worn, dominated by sweaters or jackets and old jeans.
    Personality: Unassuming and practical, Minerva is perfectly willing to stay in the background and follow the lead of whoever's in charge. She's most accustomed to following the rules and maintaining the status quo; disturbing others by imposing her will or desires on them is something she actively avoids. However, she has a fierce sense of right and wrong; though she can understand others' points of view and accept the difficulties of maintaining justice in a complicated world, she will not lie down against obvious injustice.
    Skill: She is very patient and tolerant, always willing to listen and advise if wanted--except, of course, if she believes they're doing something cruel or unjust.
    Pokemon of choice: Drilbur
    Theme Song: (Optional)

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looks like we have plenty of characters, when do we start? Or are we still devoloping plot?
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Well all I know is I'm thinking of ways for my character to come to harm, which means I like him. I actually can't wait for this to start, so any word!

Hurpadurp dumb question been deleted.
    Last edited by Plumbum; 25th August 2012 at 02:51 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

You need to be patient guys xD

We'll start the RP in a few minutes

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Or tomorrow. We have yet to decide.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The start up has been posted along with a special announcement that you'll have to see.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

@Stellar Gale - Can I join? Am I too late?

Name: Marissa Opal
    Appearance: In human form, she wears a turquoise ribbon in her black hair, along with a red T-shirt and ankle-length, black pants. She also wears typical red sneakers. In Zoroark form, she is just like a normal zoroark, and able to use her species' famous Illusion ability.
    Personality: Marissa is optimistic and often will foolishly get into something without thinking it through first. It's hard to scare this always-happy girl.
    Skill: Her physical strength, in both human and pokemon form, is supernaturally high. She could punch through a brick wall if she tried. This ability does not exist before she goes to the pokemon world for the first time.
    Pokemon of choice: Zoroark
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Yes you're too late.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123