Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PMD: Star Breakers

Lost Time Memory Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default PMD: Star Breakers

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Star Breakers!

So I'm going to be doing a Mystery Dungeon RP, well I mean @Scarlet Enchantress; and I are. This is based on an RP I used to have (and the sign up's basically copy pasted) but this time Octy and I are working together with each other cause we both want the story to finish so we decided to restart it.

Basically this RP is only considered Mystery Dungeon in the sense that will be doing various missions but other than that it is very different. The RP will be very plot based and there will only be a couple of Dungeons

In this RP we will all have human characters who are granted the ability to travel from the human to the Pokemon world, once they get to the Pokemon world they transform into a Pokemon of their choosing (same with the games but you get the chance to travel back to the human world) the purpose of this chosen ones is to stop a war that's about to begin in the Pokemon World between two different Pokemon factions Nova and Epsilon

So our heroes will fight in the Pokemon World while also living their normal lives in the human world (a la Power Rangers in a way) but there's also a deeper connection between these two worlds that will be expanded later on.

Rules

1.No flaming or insulting each other fighting is a big no-no in this RP.

2. Since Octy and I will be co GMing this then our word is golden. If we correct you about something then you should do it and if we tell you not to do something then you shouldn't do it.

3. If I deny your sign up you may try again I will tell you what I think you'll need. If you read all these rules then put "flames of beginning" somewhere in your sign up.

4. If you decide to leave the RP due to problems in real life or the timezone then tell me first also if you don't feel like you'll be able to keep up then tell me.

5. No godmodding at all! and no picking legendaries either which brings us to our next rule.

6. Also take this RP seriously please, there can be comedy and such but this RP is supposed to have a serious light to it.

7. No last form Pokemon you can't pick anything past middle stage.

NOTE: There won't be a background section for the sign ups, you can reveal your character's background as the RP goes.

Name:
    Personality:
    Skill: (any special talent)
    Pokemon of choice: (the Pokemon you would like your character to transform into)
    Theme Song: (Optional)

Now, here's my Sign up:

By the way, you live in the real world and Pokemon is just a franchise of video games, cards and the anime and mangas. However, the MD video games don't exist.

Also I will be picking people in case I get a lot of sign ups.
    Last edited by Serenity; 22nd August 2012 at 12:17 AM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD: Star Breakers

Name: Abigail "Abby" Harris

Appearance: Abby stands at about 5'3, and weighs about 125 pounds, which works for her curvy frame. She has thin, piecey auburn (more of an orangish red Auburn) hair that goes a few inches past her shoulders. Her fringes are also piecey, but her vibrant blue eyes are still vibrant. Her skin tone is on the lighter side, but not ghostly pale, so an average peach color with a few warmer low-lights to her skin. Most of the time, she can be seen wearing a carnation pink t-shirt, jean shorts, and flip-flops. While Abby does like fashion, she prefers comfort more. So, she tries to make to get the best of both worlds. For more business appropriate attire, she wears a long-sleeved, cream colored turtle-neck, and wears dark wash, denim jeans. Finally, she wears black heels with a 3 inch heel. They give her height without making her too tall. Her favorite accessory is her golden locket that she wears around her neck.

Personality: She isn't really quiet when you meet her, but she isn't obnoxiously loud either so she doesn't come on too strong when meeting her. She also has trust issues because of being bullied when she was in school, and acts guarded when it comes to more personal aspects of her life. She's been taught self-defense so if need be, she will fight back. Inheriting her father's fiery temper, she's been known to mouth off quite a few people (outside of school) as well as distant family such as her cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. She can get very competitive in video games and tries to beat anyone that challenges her, especially in Pokemon. While this tomboyish side is the main one people see, she actually is a very insecure girl who constantly worries that she's too fat or not good enough. She can actually be really sweet and romantic, despite being a little rough around the edges. She isn't one to pick on, mock, or make fun of anyone. She will stand up against bullies and will try to do what's right. The Flames of beginning.

Skill: She can sing pretty well, and is willing to listen/help people with their problems.

Pokemon of choice: Skitty

Theme Song: Renegade- Paramore

Edit: Wailords are awesome! <3
    Last edited by Serenity; 22nd August 2012 at 12:00 AM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can I reserve a spot? Now I'll listen to some music to get inspiration...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Zant; Reserved

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

For the record, this was typed via iPod. So there might be a few typos here and there.

Name: Dante Sudario

Appearance: Dante sports pale skin that's riddled with bruises and scars, as well as having a lithe and tall build, that gives him the impression of being rather frail, standing at about 5'11 and weighing at about 130 pounds. *His hair is a long, greasy black mess, and his eyes are a bright shade of crimson.

Clothing: Dante's outfit is even more haggard than his physical appearance. *A black leather jacket that has seen far better days, jeans with a dark blue hue made almost unrecognizable by all of its stains and holes, a nondescript black T-shirt, and hulking black boots that have travel in mind.

Personality: Dante doesn't like people. *For reasons only known to him, he tends to regard most others with ignorance at best and paranoia at worst. *He has a fierce sense of independence, as well as displaying bitter pessimism at points. *Not only that, but he frequently uses venomous sarcasm and displays an almost eerie sense of apathy towards most situations. He's also very quick to fight, and has a rather bad habit of taking things farther than necessary.

Skill: Survival. Dante, lacking any real place of residence, is a bit of a drifter, and as such, he's familiar with being in hostile environments, as well as knowing how to fend off potential attackers.

Theme Song: I can't be bothered to link anything. Blame my iPod.

Pokemon of choice: Pawniard

-insert witty statement about the flames of beginning here-

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eh, might as well try expanding my horizons. Reserve me a spot?

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Sure. Reserved.

Blog Entries

Suffice to call me interested, but I need to see how busy my current and near-future RPs (especially Skyline and SSB: After Subspace) will keep me first.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet, is you're never sure if they're genuine or not."- Pliny the Elder

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Plumbum; reserved
    @Oblivion; Accepted

Blog Entries

Reserve me a spot, please?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Arcturus; reserved

Blog Entries

Name :: Ren Hawthorne

Appearance:
    Ren is a slightly short boy, being around 5'4" in height. With a slight build, slender shoulders, and hair lying messily on his head; he gives off the appearance of a weakling. He has oceanic blue eyes with a slightly soft face, normally in a neutral look. Ren normally wears a black, long-sleeve t-shirt with a magenta hoodie wrapped around his waist, complete with blue jeans and black and white sneakers. He wears a necklace with the symbol of a fang.

Personality
    Ren is fairly quiet, usually preferring to stay in the background when things are being conducted by others. He does not enjoy fighting, and usually tries his best to stay away. However, he has an unhealthy tendency to lash out very violently when he fails at something or has no choice but to confront something. Not many knows what ticks him off, but all know that one thing that does tend to be fighting-types - who make him feel a bit uneasy due to their natural advantageous typing over him. It is unknown why neither Bug, Ice or other Dragon-types have this effect as well; he merely passes it off as a "I don't really have a problem with them". This split type of personality goes over into his Pokemon form, where both of his heads signify a differentiating persona filled with sentience and existence.

Skill
    Ren has almost encyclopedic knowledge of mainstream battling, due to his surveying battles closely from afar. He can tell you many things that can help one in their endeavors. However, he does not execute these strategies well due to his unwillingness to fight.

Pokemon of choice
    Deino

Theme Song
    Last edited by Yun; 22nd August 2012 at 11:53 PM.

Can I reserve a spot?

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Rachel

Appearance: Rachel's skin isn't pale, but it is somewhat "tanned". She has black hair and it's usually very messy, but it goes well with her caramel colored eyes. Rachel's clothes, however, have more color to them than her genetics. She's often seen wearing a white or black short sleeved shirt and a brightly colored vest. She would wear shorts that go down to her knees or jeans along with sports shoes.

Personality: Rachel’s overly energetic (which explains her messy hair) and can’t sit still for more than five minutes. She also acts like a guy, thus hating make-up or skirts. Rachel isn’t the smartest girl around; she’s full of adrenaline and is most likely to run into random places without preparation or thought. She’s athletic, which gives her an advantage when getting into a fight with someone. Rachel isn't very fond of rules, and breaks them almost immediately, thus getting her into a lot of trouble. In her freetime, she's most likely to ride her bike (which she goes very fast with), or go into places that say "restricted" for kicks.

Skill: Athleticism and speed. In her pokemon form, she's an excellent flyer

Pokemon of choice: Emolga

Theme Song:

Other: Flames of beginning
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 22nd August 2012 at 05:10 PM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Name: Cindy Larson
    Appearance: Cindy is fit and trim. She has bright green eyes and blonde hair kept in a ponytail. Her teeth are overly whitened, and her skin is somewhat pale. She wears dark clothing, though the type of clothes she wears depends on the day. Sundays are jeans and a jacket, Monday has a miniskirt and vest, Tuesday, shorts, sandals, and a graphic tee. Wednesday through Friday repeat Sunday through Tuesday, and Saturday sees her in long sleeves and Sunday's jeans.
    Personality: Cindy is a bit egotistical, but caring at the same time. She is impatient, but also somewhat lazy. She is an extrovert and easily irritated. She doesn't have a single fear, but very slightly fears everything. She loves exploration, and is nearly a genius.
    Skill: Cindy is an expert singer and has nimble footwork.
    Pokemon of choice: Chansey
    Flames of beginning: Couldn't find anywhere else to put this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast