Start Ups PMD: The Reverse - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: The Reverse

Default Re: PMD: The Reverse

Autumn looked back at the Scorpion Queen.

"That's by point, your using the word should. Should is a word of choice that he has control over. Since he has control that means you have no say in what he knows or not knows. Sorry, but that's just one of the things that bothers me is when people get all worked up just because they lack information. Don't worry about it Scorpion Queen. There is no danger until danger arrives so just relax." Autumn says as she turns around and begins to think again.

Autumn wishes the Scorpion Queen had a bit more knowledge about these kind of problems because the bad guys usually give away much more precious information if we don't get all offensive.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Yes! It's me- you're Dylan, aren't you?"

"What I want is irrelevant at this point, and why you should care is that I can help you," Damon said, grinning from his seat on the ground. "And oh, those poor things around the bush. I'm not meaning to beat them. Tell them I apologize. And what are we chasing?"
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

Sasha backed away from everyone and sank to a crouch. What were they all talking about? She was just getting used to the idea that maybe she had been in the Pokemon world. . .as a Pokemon. . .and now there was talk about government conspiracies and evil enemies and trackers and secret names. Who were the bad guys and the good guys? The one who called herself Scorpion Queen seemed to know what was going on, but so did that other guy she was fighting with! Sasha stayed back and tried to not draw attention to herself.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan sighed. Well, at least it wasn't just him here. There was a commotion going on a bit further down the alley, but he ignored it. "Yeah, I am..." He made a small, awkward chuckle. "Sort of." He ran a hand through his hair (Another new experience of being a human). "Sorry, I just... I guess I can't really accept what happened. This is real, isn't it?" He shook his head. "Arceus. I didn't even get to finish my carving..."

The reply that Zoie got from the strange human irritated her. The guy took everything way too literally, and she didn't know if it was how he was or if he was mocking her. She decided not to bother, and asked another question.
    "Help us? How so?"
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"It didn't stay with you?" Rose asked. "You've still got your bag, right? Wasn't it in there...?"

"Depends what you need help with! Normally I'd be able to guess that too, but my mind's all cluttered here, so I'm not picking up on things like I used to! You probably need a place to stay that isn't an alleyway while you get sorted out though. I can do that."
    Links to stuff.

Autumn walked over to Willow who she thought was the second most knowledgeable person about these humans.

"Willow, I don't have time for this non sense between your friend the Scorpion Queen and the strange man. I'm not to happy to have been thrown randomly into an unknown location. We need to stop Darkrai and I don't want any silly distractions getting in my way. Could you please help me end this debate that your friend is currently having. I'm getting really bored." Autumn says to Willow.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Well... It doesn't seem like a debate anymore, in fact, he's offering to help. I know he's strange but he does seem to know more than he lets on so maybe we should see if he can- then maybe he can help us with Darkrai... Well... It's not an argument, anyway. We can start planning, though, while they're talking. They seem almost done anyway. What do you think we should do next?"
    Links to stuff.

Autumn looks back at the strange man and sees that Willow was right. The man seemed like he was offering to help.

"Well, that's good news. I was starting to get pretty annoyed at him for wasting my time. He better make up for it if he is going to help. Well, first thing I want to know is how many plates do you guys have, if any?" Autumn asks.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"We had four total when we came here. I think... Max was carrying one or two... I haven't seen him, though..."
    Links to stuff.

"If I remember correctly, Max likes hiding about in places right? If he is indeed human now too, then I'm not sure if he still has that talent to hide. Anyways, even tho this random guy is annoying me, I think we should listen to what he has to say but only if he has information on Darkrai, if not, then he is useless to me." Autumn suggests.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dylan looked near him and, sure enough, there was a bag right next to him. It looked quite different from the makeshift sack he previously had, but it still felt like it was his. He opened it up and, sure enough, the carving of himself was still there. "How odd..." He said, slowly pulling it out. "I guess some of our possessions managed to make it through as well..." He checked back in the bag but was dissapointed to find his quick claw missing, and it was replacced by a pocketknife, which still felt familiar to him. Odd...

Zoie heaved a sigh. "Well, I can't argue with free shelter..." She turned to the Scorpion Queen. "You think we should trust him?"
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

"Free shelter is something I cannot deny as well." Expo said with a sigh. "And the plates are still hopefully with us..." Lily said. "So, it seems like we've found everyone. Everyone BUT Max. And this man had better not turn into Darkrai or something something something..." Expo said somewhat suspiciously.

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Darkrai? Is that what you're trying to do?" Damon stood up and cheerfully tapped his assistant on the head with one finger. "Carol, please explain to them what we know about the locations of the plates of Arceus," he said, and left the alleyway, adding, "I will book a hotel!"
    Carol instantly began speaking after he had left. "Based on the information we have, there is a high chance of there being a plate hidden in the Moor of Icirrus. If you've already found other plates, there may be a correspondence. We are currently in the alleyway of Castelia City. Where else have you found plates of Arceus in the other world?"

Max slid out of the shadows, off of a pile of trash and onto the ground on his feet. He put a stack of all four plates into Autumn's hands. They were a little easier to carry now, and the Flame Plate was warm but not burning like before. "There. I don't like that man."
    Links to stuff.

Autumn was startled my Max's sudden appearance but was sure glad to see him, mostly because he had the plates.

"Glad to see you Max" Autumn said to Max.

Autumn then looked at the girl.

"It's about time one of you said something interesting. So you do know about Darkrai and Arceus's plates. You believe there is another plate somewhere at a place called Moor of Icirrus? It is unusual for me to not know where a certain place is but I am not of your world after all. If there is a plate at Moor of Icirrus, I will be the one to find it. Perhaps you would also be kind enough to tell us where that is? That or I am sure the Scorpion Queen probably knows where this place is as well." Autumn says with a bit of excitement towards Carol.

Blog Entries

Sasha's eyes darted back and forth between scorpion queen, Damon, Autumn, and a boy cleverly hiding in the alley's shadows. This was really getting to be too much! She tried to calm down, but she was just so confused and worried about what would happen to her. She thought for a second about going back to her parents, her school, but she didn't even know how long she had been gone in the Pokemon world: what if they thought she was dead or had forgotten her?

When the guy named Damon walked off purposefully Sasha hurried after him. She was much more comfortable with less people around, and maybe she could get some of her questions answered away from all that confusion.

"Um, hi. I was wondering, maybe, could you help me?"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast