• 1 Post By xelda57
  • 1 Post By xelda57

Thread: PMD: The Reverse

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default PMD: The Reverse

Now, anyone can join this RP, but seeing as it's a sequel to PMD: True Strength I might as well mention all the active players from Part 1. @JustAnotherLeafeon; @GlaceonLover94; @Lavy; @Rampharynchoid; @User_Name; @Miss Mew; I hope I didn't forget anyone, and I'm so sorry if I did T_T And sorry again to you guys for the end of the last one, that wasn't well planned and it was stupid and kind of jerk-ish on my part. D':

@GlaceonLover94; and @JustAnotherLeafeon; are my co-GMs in this RP. They're allowed to accept sign-ups and run plot-things and point out rule-breaks and stuff, just so everyone knows and doesn't get mad at them... yeah.

Oh, and be sure to check out the discussion thread, for I shall be posting announcements there and it's the place for you to post questions, comments, suggestions, etc.

The story so far:

The Reverse:

Rules:

Sign-Ups:If you're coming back from the first RP, you can mostly use your old SUs, just take out the 'ability' field, have 'human appearance' be the only appearance field (or create a new one if that doesn't apply. and keep their pokemon appearance there if they were originally pokemon), and do the same for history. The screwed-up memories seemed too complicated, so I'm mostly taking that out, but if you want screwed up memories, that's totally fine with me. Also the sexuality field is no longer required. If you want to note their sexuality, you may leave the field in or just stick it in the personality or other section.

To NEWCOMERS!Pokemon Transformed into Humans (They were sucked through a random wormhole somewhere in the world.)

Pokemon from the human world (The only world they've ever known is the human world)

Humans from the human world (They've never known any other world)

My Sign-Ups/Examples
    Last edited by xelda57; 10th August 2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Lavy likes this.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: The Reverse

Quote Originally Posted by xelda57 View Post
    Now, anyone can join this RP, but seeing as it's a sequel to PMD: True Strength I might as well mention all the active players from Part 1. @JustAnotherLeafeon; @GlaceonLover94; @Lavy; @Rampharynchoid; @User_Name; @Miss Mew; I hope I didn't forget anyone, and I'm so sorry if I did T_T And sorry again to you guys for the end of the last one, that wasn't well planned and it was stupid and kind of jerk-ish on my part. D':

If it's okay with them, I'd like @GlaceonLover94; and @JustAnotherLeafeon; to be co-GMs for this RP. I'll send you two my current plot plans if you agree.

The story so far:

The Reverse:

Rules:

Sign-Ups:If you're coming back from the first RP, you can mostly use your old SUs, just take out the 'ability' field, have 'human appearance' be the only appearance field (or create a new one if that doesn't apply. and keep their pokemon appearance there if they were originally pokemon), and do the same for history. The screwed-up memories seemed too complicated, so I'm mostly taking that out, but if you want screwed up memories, that's totally fine with me. Also the sexuality field is no longer required. If you want to note their sexuality, you may leave the field in or just stick it in the personality or other section.

To NEWCOMERS!Pokemon Transformed into Humans (They were sucked through a random wormhole somewhere in the world.)

Pokemon from the human world (The only world they've ever known is the human world)

Humans from the human world (They've never known any other world)

My Sign-Ups/Examples
    This sounds like it's going to be fun, but I'm a little confused about the sign-up categories. Which one should we use if we were originally a human transformed into a Pokemon, and now back in the human world as a..human? Sorry XD

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

*Gasp* It's a SHINY NEW RP!! Um, question for the startup. I'm signing both Expo and Lily back up. But would you mind if they happened to land in the same place?

Either waaayy...

Name: Expo
    Human appearance: He has a blue jacket with red/orange flaming hair. He is light skinned and has yellow pants. He is tall and thin. zoned out
    Personality: Expo is a bit of a romantic, and tends to fall for girls out of his league a bit. He is kind deep down and just wants to be happy. He gets along well with most Pokémon but his speedy nature tends to keep him from making friends too often. He often rushes things, quickly making mistakes, which makes him a bit laughable.
    History: Expo was just a normal college student taking his studies to be a pediatrician so he could help children. Unfortunately, due to his rash nature he always failed the test and wound up having many temporary friends. None of his roommates cared for him, so he decided to buy an apartment and often called his parents. However, one day he lost connection and was turned into a Pokémon.

Name: Lily
    Human appearance: She has dirty blonde hair and wears a light brown cloak that seems as if it was made of fur.
    Personality: She is sarcastic sometimes and quite impatient, going as far as to slap people if they take too long for her liking. She is kind deep down and tends to be a selfless person towards her friends.
    History: Lily was born in a small home with no heat. She was raised on little food and few wants, so she became jealous of her friends, who always had more than her. One day, she ran away and decided to go on a journey with a wild Eevee she met and never came back. She went to the world of Pokémon the night after she was robbed...

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Lavy; You just use your old sign-up, but you make the edits I said (Human appearance is the only appearance (don't say the pokemon one), Human history is the only history, and remove the 'ability' field.

@Miss Mew; Accepted! And right now, the plan is that everyone will be appearing in the same area, so don't worry.
    Last edited by xelda57; 25th July 2013 at 10:31 AM.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Okay, here's my new app!

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm gone for a few days and then this happens. Huh. Well, might as well get on with it.
    Firstly, SUs.

Dylan (All fresh and updated with new and better things! Which makes it longer!)

Zoie (Also updated, but to less of an extent.)

Not sure if the last names were required for a Pokemon turned human but I did it anyway because they're humans now and it makes more sense since they're people and all and now I'm not making any sense so I'm just going to stop trying to explain my reasons and MOVING ON.

Secondly, I will gladly accept to being a co-GM, and I look forward to working with you. ^^
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Lavy; Great! Accepted!

@JustAnotherLeafeon; Nicely done; accepted, of course! Last names aren't required, but they're a nice touch (haha, I accidentally made it look required in the SU sheets, didn't I? Whoops.)

Oh, and just so you know, Leafeon, you and Glaceon are both allowed to accept Sign-Ups. Just make sure they've read the rules and their SU makes sense with the story and, well, you know the deal. (People coming back from Part 1 already know the rules, so don't worry about that for them.)
    Lavy likes this.
    Links to stuff.

Name: Autumn Joly
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Human Appearance: She remains small even after transformation. Her height being five feet exactly. She is quiet skinny as well, but not unhealthy skinny. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. Her eyes remain to be sometimes purple looking during night time but no longer sparkle. She wears plain color clothing of one color for both her shirts as well as pants/shorts. She dresses kinda like a tomboy but she does not act like one. The strangest thing that comes to mind for other people is that she does not like wearing any type of footwear, barefoot.
    Pokemon Appearance: Slightly smaller than the normal. Her brownish eyes seem to sparkle at night. (Not literally) Most pokemon say she is very pretty but when she looks at herself she can't figure out why. (Copy from Part 1)
    Personality: Autumn's personality remains very similar to her pokemon form. She still is very kind and gentle to those who would do the same to her. She likes to be in charge of other people if she can. She believes that she is the only one that knows what is best and will tend to persuade others that she is indeed correct. She has very fast reactions to sudden threats of any kinds, this is because she was taught that no matter how peaceful of a place she might be, danger could still pop out of nowhere. Autumn's love for fruits grew drastically after the wormhole travel. She rejects almost all foods that are not apart of the fruit group. She only ever eats other things that are not fruits if her body demands it to keep healthy. She tends to ignore threats unless if the threats would harm her physically. She bends and breaks rules during fights where she can be very violence in a fight.
    History: Was hatched in a forest all alone with her mother or father no where to be seen. They left her and never came back. She was raised by many Pokemon in the forest. There kindness taught her the meaning of peace. She is one with the world. Autumn's reaction to battling is unusual for her personality. This probably mostly comes from one or both of her parents. (Copy form Part 1)
    By the age of ten, Autumn wanted to do something with her life. She wanted to make a difference of the world. She found and joined a guild in hopes she could achieve her goal. By her surprise, she advanced through the ranks incredibly fast, surprising even the guild master himself. By the age of thirteen, where she was ranked as the highest A class, she took her final exam to see if she could promote to the final S class rank, which was nearly impossible for many pokemon. With her skill and mind set, she did the impossible and practically destroyed the exam. She then became the fourth member of rank S of the guild. However, Autumn's new promotion was not enough for her. She didn't believe that even with the rank S class, that she could really make a difference in the world.

Pokemon from many guilds including her own, admired her greatly and told her how great she was. Many thought she was considered the best S class out of all the rest. But she continued to remain unsatisfied with herself. In didn't take long before Autumn cared nothing more about becoming the very best ever recorded in history. Her guild master hid the fact from everyone that rank S was not the highest rank. There was another rank that only one pokemon ever achieved. That rank was rank L. L standing for legend. Autumn learned that this pokemon saved the world from destruction. Back then, there was no such thing as rank L until pokemon from all over the world decided that he deserved more props than just a high S class, so everyone decided that he would achieve a ran kthat no other would ever get. In this, rank L was born. Autumn craved to be the second ever to achieve that rank, and she believed she figured out how she could.

She knew that everyday pokemon had to accept missions from the boards of different ranks to help pokemon in need. She knew that everyone would never again need help if she could stop the evil that was always behind the threats of this world. In this, Darkrai was targeted as Autumn's number one goal. She must defeat Darkrai herself, with any means necessary. She was sent to lead a party to require the sixteen plates of Arceus in order to resurrect him and defeat Autumn. Not to long later she was taken off the mission to be put on what was suppose to be an even more urgent threat caused by Darkrai. Turning that mission, she was thrown through a wormhole that seemed to appear out of no where, and she ended up in an unknown world. She gets up to see herself as a human. The very same creature that she was told by a group of pokemon that they used to be human. They were not lying. Humans did exist. She now awaits and looks around to see other humans also here along with her.
    Theme Song: Umm?
    Other: Autumn became "zoned out" after the tranformation.

Sorry about the long history. If I didn't catch myself in time, I could of written an entire story lol. :)

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@GlaceonLover94; That is pretty long, but it also gives me a good bit of background, so it's a good thing! :D Accepted. How ambitious she is!
    Links to stuff.