Start Ups PMD: Realm of Sutekh (Start-Up) - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PMD: Realm of Sutekh (Start-Up)

Default Re: PMD: Realm of Sutekh (Start-Up)

Sigmund huffed in irritation at Xin's smug gesture. The nosepass hated being corrected, especially by someone like the Mienfoo. He had a faint, nuzzling feeling that they might not hit it off later on in their guild-work. However, Max asked the guildmaster what he role was. Sigmund's second guess was advisor.
    "I second the Riolu's question." Sigmund simply stated. He wanted to get as much info about the guild as he could, and this seemed like one of his few moments he'll have to ask questions freely.

=============

Poe has had a burning question ever since he had gotten here.
    "Oh! Do we get a place to eat? And do we get beds and stuff? Oh! And what about a playground? That'd be cool..." Poe interjected hurriedly. He could barely contain his excitement at the prospect of guild work.

Blog Entries

The Noctowl sighed slightly. Twenty years and he still hated the "questions" part.

"Ahem, I am actually the second-in-command. I deal with guildwork during expeditions as well. Unfortunately, my speed and power has drained with my age. To answer your questions, Poe, you will get food and beds. As for a playground, there IS a training ground. We shall take a tour of the facility after the questions are over."

Noctowl heard footsteps approach the main door of the guild.

"Excuse me for a moment. I believe our late recruit has arrived."
    Last edited by Master Simm; 24th February 2013 at 04:51 PM.

"I have another question." Sigmund said. "Is the guild a monarchy or a democracy? Also, is there a manual that describes all of the rules and regulations of the guild? I'll be sure to remember them." He knew he was throwing a lot of questions out but Sig didn't think he'd get another chance.

=========================

Poe looked through the doorway in anticipation at the next partner he would get to meet. It was a small natu. Poe had heard that they had the power to see into the future. Poe wondered what his future would be like... he'd make sure to ask later.
    "Hi!" Poe shouted with glee. "Nice to meet you! I'm Poe! What's your name?

Nava looked up at the pokemon who had addressed her. She thought about ignoring him because she was sure he didn't actually care about her, but was just trying to be polite like anyone would, but she caved in.
    "I'm Nava." She said in an odd accent. She pronounced it with a lot of stress on the 'A''s which sounded like 'Ah'. She decided it would be best to respond with another question.
    "What is your name?" She asked.

Blog Entries

"I believe you're referring to me?" the Noctowl directed to Nava. "My name is Sova. As for you, Sigmund, the Guild is technically a monarchy, as the Guildmaster's rank is hereditary. However, we're not exactly required to follow his orders. As for the rules, how does the Guildmaster put it? "Be brave, Be smart, Be strong." Yes, that's it. But, if you really want a list of rules, just... don't do anything stupid. If you don't have any common sense, you shouldn't be here. Does anybody have any other questions?"

"Hello, Sova." Nava said to him, trying her best to smile.
    "It is great to meet you, but I was actually addressing him." She said, gesturing towards Poe. She wasn't a big fan of Sova since he kind of tied her up and forced her to answer personal questions. She understood that it was necessary, but still...
    "I have a question." Nava started, "So when is our first assignment?" She asked, already bored of the guild. She would rather be exploring!

Blog Entries

Here it comes. The impatience.

"The first assignment will be authorized when the Guildmaster gets back from his... excursion. I doubt it will be today. Most guilds on the Eastern Federation wait a week before rookie assignments. If you're bored already, you're lucky. Our Guildmaster is a bit more... ardent."

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great, now I have to find out what Ardent means.... Ivy thought.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123