Start Ups PMD: Realm of Sutekh (Start-Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PMD: Realm of Sutekh (Start-Up)

Default Re: PMD: Realm of Sutekh (Start-Up)

Poe looked at the totodile oddly.
    "Deandre? That's a weird name... but that doesn't mean it's bad!" Poe quickly added. He didn't want to offend the Totodile the first time he's met him.
    "We're going to be working as a team that. That could be awesome! I wonder what kind of combinations we can put together. Like, maybe I could combine Gust with Water gun. Or shadowball with watergun. Of course I don't know shadowball yet..." He trailed off. "Ah well. I wonder who that Noctowl guy is. Maybe he's the leader!"

===========================================

Sigmund noticed that the Drifloon talked. A lot. Sig hasn't met one before, simply because caverns aren't the ideal place for a balloon and they are already thinly scattered to begin with. Everything he knows about the pokemon is second hand knowledge, something which is shaky at best. Maybe this would give him more time to study them in person. However, the Nosepass decided enough was enough and that he'd just introduce himself already.
    "Hello everyone!" He declared. "My name is Sigmund.. I don't think I need to say anything else really."

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Giving a start at the sudden self-introduction by the Nosepass, the Scorpion Queen looked at him and introduced herself for the second time in a row. "I'm the Scorpion Queen. Nice to meet you as well!"
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Deandre turned towards the Nosepass, and happily introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Sigmund. My name's Deandre"

Blog Entries

"Okay, so now I know everybody's names, except for Mr. Antisocial down the back," Xin smirked, appearing behind the chair.
    "I'm Xinxiu, BTW, but you can just call me Xin."

OOC: Xin is a Mienfoo.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: Oh.

"Hi," the Scorpion Queen greeted Xin.

Max looked up coldly, from his seat on the floor. "I'm Max," he said in a monotone voice.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Xin flashed a stupid grin at the Riolu. "Hi Max. I doubt you'll like me."

"Anyways, what's up with The Hypno-Noctowl in the tent?"

"The Noctowl is a nice old fellow. Except when he knocks you unconscious and straps you to a chair. I didn't really enjoy that part.." Poe said slightly uncertain of himself. "But beside that part he is a pleasant older pokemon!"

======================

"They do take security extremely serious here. Being knocked unconscious is a bit rude, but it ensures that there are not any double crossers simply walking in and joining the guild. This place takes security very seriously.... I like it." Sigmund said, bemused. He was interested in learning all of the guilds and functions of the guild. They were probably rather secretive about certain subjects, but the Nosepass intended to do some nosing around. Getting the dirt on this place will be a challenging experience.
    "About the Noctowl specifically..? I don't know. He's a senior, so I would assume he would have a position of power. Maybe as an advisor? Heck, he might be the leader of the entire facility!"

Blog Entries

"That doesn't seem accurate to me. Aren't Guildmasters meant to lead the guild to victory, or whatever? So far all this Noctowl seems capable of is using Hypnosis and tying a knot..."

Sigmund scoffed at Xin's idea of what a Guildmaster was.
    "I don't think you really understand good qualities of a leader. Simply being physically strong is not enough. You need a clear mind, tactical thinking, and good reasoning skills. And I think that the Noctowl you speak of might have those qualities. Maybe..." Sigmund was lost in thought as he pondered the Noctowl.

===============================

"A guild master has to be kind too, don't forget that!" Poe declared, happy to include the detail.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"And they also have to be alert! You know, in case there's a pack of Mightyena prowling in the shadows..." Ivy added on, referring to the leader of her herd.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

"I'm not denying that intelligence is important. I'm saying that intelligence alone isn't enough to be a good leader. There are a lot of qualities that are important. You need to be smart and powerful, and most importantly kind, to be a good leader," Xin said, realised he sounded smart, and added, "Umm... but I don't give a damn about that stuff..."

"Correct. I just think that you shouldn't underestimate the Noctowl, I sense that there is more to him then we might realize." Sigmund stated as he returned his attention to the tent entrance. The Noctowl was getting rather tarty.

========

Poe looked at Xin with curiosity, wondering what exactly the Mienfoo was getting at. His last comment about not caring about Guildmasters kind of contradicted his action of joining the guild in the first place, though Poe wouldn't say that out loud. It almost seemed like he was trying to sound aloof.. Maybe there was some stuff about Xin that the group didn't know about as well. But Poe wanted to learn more about this guy before he came to any conclusions.

Blog Entries

"I hope you've had the chance to introduce yourselves to eachother," said the Noctowl, shuffling into the tent. "I'm sorry I wasn't around earlier. We were expecting... another. I shall give you a tour of the facility, but before that, you may ask any questions you have about the Guild in general."

"I have one," Xin said, sticking his hand up as an afterthought, "Are you the Guildmaster?"

"No, the Guildmaster is currently out on an... Expedition."

Xin flicked a cheeky smirk at Sigmund.

"Any other questions?"

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"If you're not the Guildmaster, then who are you?" Max asked, standing up.

The Scorpion Queen couldn't think of any questions, but she had the annoying feeling that she was going to have hundreds of them once the opportunity to ask them was gone.
    Links to stuff.

The Natu, after days of traveling through harsh deserts, came across Hibou city. She didn't really understand the points of cities like this, as back where she lived everyone lived like wild animals, in dens, foraging and hunting. Nava was often described as a savage, but she thought herself rather refined. After finally reaching the guild and presenting her invitation to the Noctowl, he showed her in. She felt his presence trying to enter her mind, and as a psychic pokemon, she was able to fight it.
    "Wh-What are you-" She was cut off by another attack, possibly a yawn since the Hypnosis wasn't working. She awoke in a room with the Noctowl and a Yamask.
    "Anubi, please continue with our interview." The Noctowl said, and the Yamask nodded, suppressing Nava's psychic power. Nava had no time to speak before she was bombarded by questions.
    "The Interview will now commence. Ability?"
    "Synchronize."
    "Level?"
    "Fifteen"
    "Items?"
    "Nope"
    "Hometown?"
    "I never lived in a town... I am from the western desert."
    "Father?"
    "Hmmm?"
    "Just answer the question, please."
    "Xatu"
    "So you have no egg moves?"
    "No, I do."
    "Is that so? How?"
    "My grandfather was a Honchkrow. I can use Haze and Faint Attack."
    "I see... So why did you want to join the guild?"
    "Because I want to get stronger and I want to explore. I could go on for a while, would you like me to continue?"
    "No, it's fine."
    "Can I go now?"
    The Noctowl nodded and showed her to a large tent. The tiny bird pokemon entered with a bit of caution. Being unable to see the future made her very cautious, but she wouldn't let the others know that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast