PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up) - Page 6

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

OOC: ONE NIGHT. ONE F**KING NIGHT.

Nitro was not in the mood for anything.
    "Everything," he muttered to the Larvitar. How DARE that Riolu come in and steal the girl HE was saving? He needed to find an Exeggutor to kill. He was angry. REALLY angry.

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

OOC: Bro....calm down,and read back a few pages. That is all.

While searching about trying to clear his mind of his love confusion Brute stumbled onto a tree. "Does that evee really like me? Eh.... Stupid tree." He used headbutt on it,and as it started to move it was actually an exeggutor. "Wimp,what're you looking at?!"

"Persona!"

OOC: I wasn't angry, I was just like "8 hours, 4 pages?"

"Great," Nitro thought, completely non-sarcastically, "Now I can actually do something."

Nitro attacked the tree with rapid Flame Charges and Bug Bites, not noticing the Deino until the Exeggutor was annihilated.

"Sorry," he said sarcastically, "Did you want to kill him?"

OOC: please note that we are all unevolved Pokemon,and OHKOing every Pokemon you encounter isn't encouraged. Especially when it's fully evolved. I'll tell you that much,The actions your Pokemon did are unlikely...

"Persona!"

OOC: My Pokemon is a confident, persisent asshole XD Also, it was a surprise attack, and the attacks were rapid and 2x-4x super effective

OOC: THAT doesn't mean you should defy even Pokemon logic. One,using more than one move in a post most of the time is VERY OP,and against the rules in most Pokemon rp's. Second you should know this but pokemon don't freaking die. I'm trying my best to be nice here. I have anger problems. Three flame charges,and bugbites? Your kidding right? We just had another quarrel about this a few posts ago. So please change it. No,I'm not a GM,but anyone with eyes would know your crossing the line.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Hm.. alright then," Larry replied, pulling himself above ground, out of the burrow he had made using Dig. He noticed the battle commencing before him. "An Exeggutor, huh? Need some help?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhei! View Post
    Nitro attacked the tree with rapid Flame Charges and Bug Bites, not noticing the Deino until the Exeggutor was annihilated.
    (OOC: I do not have a problem with this due to the type advantages, however there are a couple of things that I would like to point out. The first thing is that while that battle outcome is certainly possible, in the future please add more details about what the opposing pokemon was doing. For every attack or move that you make, also describe what the opponent is doing, 4 turns is a long time to go in a 1 vs 1 battle without taking damage. Due to the fire attacks used, your movements attract 2 more Jungle Exeggutors. (just think of it as a do over)

Larry can help out but he would need to leave the crash site first and go to where Nitro and Brute are in the jungle. (which is outside of the safe area) Ok carry on!)

Gary and Krabby keep harvesting leaves and branches in a quiet part of the jungle..
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 27th October 2012 at 07:44 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: I interpreted it that Larry was already in the jungle, due to the fact that Nitro was the one who had answered him when he had first appeared.

"No thank you. I'll fi-" Suddenly two more exeggutor's approached,and they were furious as to the state of they're friend. "These damn pokrmon...all of em. I don't need no help. Find your own Pokemon,better yet they could use some help at the crash site." Brute eyed down the angry exeggutor's.

OOC: It's just the way he executed those moves,and the fact the he "killed" it ticked me off a bit,and like you said before being in the jungle these Pokemon are stronger than usual. A one turn kill despite type differences thats a bit off :/ even in the anime some manage to survive super effective hits.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Okay, if you're sure you can handle it." Larry began to further into the jungle, feeling slight derision towards Brute's attitude.

"Situations like this always have my blood boiling! Bring it on!" Brute lunged forward,and used crunch on one of the exeggutor. Due to it being a dark type move it hurt more than usual,and the exeggutor cringed,as the other kicked Brute off of the one he was biting.

Brute then fired a dark pulse,and hit the same exeggutor he just bit with crunch. Knocking it off balance,and falling on its back. "Not so tough e-" Brute was cut off by a seed bomb,and hit into a tree.

"Persona!"

OOC: Take into the consideration that my posts are "narrated" by Nitro. He tends to "exaggerate" his wins.

Nitro smirked at the Deino. "OK, if you insist," he said, scuttling away slowly.

OOC: Saying so a while back would have done yourself good. Or did you make that up on the fly? Either way,what's done is done. People learn from they're mistakes..or at least most.

Brute used Hyper voice on the exeggutor he knocked on its back. The extremely high-pitched scream managed to knock it out. Yet before brute could take a breath he was hit with leaf storm. He took the hit suprisingly well despite being an unevolved Pokemon,but that didn't mean he wasn't hurt. "More scars...great."

"Persona!"

Rei was pretending to listen to the lecture the Treeko was giving him when he heard a loud noise, probably a Hyper Voice. "Later!" Rei said as he shoved over the Treeko and in the direction where the noise came from. "Whopow!"(That's meant to be like a Bruce Lee crie.) Rei used a Low Kick and the Exeggutor's legs, it fell over, but right on him.

((I didn't say if it's KOed, that's for the next Poster to decide.))
    Last edited by Kyouhei; 27th October 2012 at 08:38 PM.

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast