PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up) - Page 46
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

OOC: Max and Autumn were battling.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

OOC: Ok, Autumn won the fight and waited for Max to wake back up. Rose repeatedly asked Willow if Max and Autumn were ok because Willow and Rose left them alone to do their thing. Rose ran back to them anyways to see and realize that Willow was right and they were ok. Max started to worry because his Aura Sphere did not work in the battle and told a life story on why that is. Ask xelda57 for more info on that. Autumn wanted to talk to Willow alone so everyone left including Max who walked away grumpy as usual. Autumn asked questions on why she battled so well to Willow. Willow answered the questions and helped Autumn. Autumn then went to catch up with Max as Willow went to camp. Autumn caught up and everyone went to camp. Max sat alone at camp and everyone else did their own thing except for Autumn. Autumn was bored and Adele came to see if she still wanted to battle her since Autumn asked awhile ago. Autumn agreed and now her and Adele are now currently battling. Everyone came to watch except, Rose and Willow who agreed to a battle at the same time the battle with Autumn and Adele were going on. Willow went very easy on Rose since Rose is very new to battling. Rose gets hit by leaf blade and something weird happens to her and Rose goes berserk on Willow and Willow starts to get hurt. Max leaves watching Autumn's battle and instead goes to watch Rose's. He was shocked by the outcome so far.

That's where we are now. Feel free to jump on in. :)

Gary
    Pirate ship (Interior) Probably about 21 km's away from camp

Qwilfish exhales and sends a salvo of poison tipped spikes at Gary! Gary sees it coming and rolls, sommersaults and dives to try to dodge! The spike missles tear into furniture and walls but largely miss Gary. There was no telling what level the creature was but with them both being poisonous, Gary figures that he should at least stand a chance! While ducking behind an old tablecloth for cover, the Weedle looks for an opening..

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Max and Willow (Jungle)

Rose soon arrived back with a Sitrus Berry, which Willow bit into weakly, but after a few minutes she finished the berry and sat up.
    "I'm sorry... I..." Rose said to Willow as Max gave her a furious look.
    "It wasn't your fault, dear..."
    "Yes, it was! It was my fault and you know it! Why did you let me battle you?!"
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tagin

In the ship

Suddenly quilll started firing everywhere. One hit Tagin in the left shoulder, at that point it was on. Tagin spied the quilfish, and charged it.

"Hope you planned to die today!" Tagin roared.

He made a heavy downward swing with bone club trying to bash the quilfish right over the head, but it leaves him very open for countering.

I'll have you know That I've become Indestructible
    Determination that is incorruptible From the other side, a terror to behold
    Annihilation will be unavoidable Every broken enemy will know
    That their opponent had to be invincible Take a last look around while you're alive
    I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Oscar was really confused.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max noticed this and looked over at Oscar. "Rose wanted to battle and Willow volunteered." It didn't really give any information.
    Rose turned to him and gestured to the strange markings on her ears. "Do you see this? The weird pattern on my ears?"
    Links to stuff.

Oscar looked and nodded.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Well, it's a curse. A curse that activates when I seem to be in danger, a.k.a. when I get purposely hurt by someone else, even when it's someone I know won't hurt me. I turn on the attacker, my power gets high, and I attack them for a long time, during which my ears turn normal. It goes on until the danger has 'ended,' and I hate it. I HATE IT. It happens whenever I battle, so I'm weak. I can't train. I can't do anything. And if someone tries to stop me from attacking the one I'm attacking, I'll go after them, too. I know it happens, but I'm not controlling it... it's like something else is in my mind... trying to 'defend' me. I hate it," Rose growled. "I hate this stupid curse."
    Links to stuff.

Oscar felt really sorry for Rose.

"Awww man."

--
    Adele jumped up and dodged the Shadow Ball then used Tackle.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Rose then smiled. "Except it's really difficult... for me... to be angry... right now," she said with a wide grin. "That's a... part... of... the curse..."
    Max frowned. "That's why she's optimistic even though she knows she has it. Rose hardly has any of her own feelings... she has her own thoughts, but they are in correspondence to those feelings."
    Links to stuff.

Adele's attack landed and Autumn flew backwards. That did some damage but not quiet enough to really affect her movement. Autumn then used Charm.

Blog Entries

Mala pulled herself free from the plane wreckage. She checked to make sure her satchel was still fastened around her neck, although the contents were missing. She took a look at her surrounding to find herself in a forest. "Where am I?" Mala shrieked. She didn't recognize this place at all.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Gary
    Pirate ship (Interior) Probably about 21 km's away from camp

The Qwilfish squints its beedy eyes as it tries to get a clear view of Gary. Suddenly, a Cubone comes down hard on top of the poison fish! The impact temporarily Ko's the Qwilfish and even pushes it into the floor a little bit!

(Gary gets to his feet) "Whew, thanks pal. I do not know who you are but if you had not come along, I might have had a tough time finishing off that fish."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Don't mention it. Literally you tell anyone, and you're the next one to get clubbed." Tagin growled.

I'll have you know That I've become Indestructible
    Determination that is incorruptible From the other side, a terror to behold
    Annihilation will be unavoidable Every broken enemy will know
    That their opponent had to be invincible Take a last look around while you're alive
    I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast