PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up) - Page 4

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"This guy is really pushing me..." Brute said to himself. He used a brief hyper voice in hopes that itd make the riolu calm down a little,or better yet be quiet. "Don't test me okay? IM TRYING TO MAKE PEACE HERE! YOU CAN EITHER GO INTO THAT JUNGLE ALONE,AND DIE. OR STICK WITH A GROUP,AND HAVE A CHANCE OF SURVIVING THIS!"

"Persona!"

Default Re: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

"Your grass whistle wont work on me!" Rei called to the Treeko. "But I know what you are saying! But I will only team up with people suited to be my equal partner!"

"And your calling that evee a snob? Do you realize how you sound? Your such a hypocrite. Id prefer her over you any day. You can do what you wish,just don't expect me to come to your rescue. I despise the conceited,but what gets under my skin even more are hypocrites..." Brute said before sitting next to the sleeping evee.

"Persona!"

((Hey guys I gotto go, could you slow down? When I say go I mean to bed, I live in Thailand, big clock difference.

(OOC: Actually it sounded like that was a jungle Gurrdurr and if thats the case, it is easyily 2x stronger than normal and I would be surprised if the 3 of you working together would be enough to bring it down. Also that Grass Whistle would only make it mad unless it successfully puts Gurrdurr to sleep)

Gary and Krabby hear a lot going on back at the crash site but keep walking. "Hopefully they all will not be eaten or have KO'd each other before we can get back and build the medical area."

OOC: buuuuuut what I'm saying is it already happened .-. I don't think it'd make sense to go back,and edit. Just move on,and not make the mistake,but just a reminder that the Deino evolution tree are one of the most violent pokemon in history. If I had the time to make a history you'd see why he would most likely be able to take on a gurdurr,and win alone. "body covered in scars." <---

"Persona!"

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Ya plus head smash! i say he wins :P

Shade sighs and jumps down, many of the crash survivors eyes are locked on him. He walks over and puts his hand on Brutes head for a moment, hoping he will let him handle this, then he walks up to Rei. "And what, praytell, makes someone an equal in your eyes?"
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

(OOC: Well yes, we will not be bringing the Gurrdurr back to life! LOL, but whatever everyone does, keep in mind that these are not normal wild pokemon. I am going to go ahead and say that the wrecked plane itself is a "safe" zone, so Kyouhei you do not need to worry about dropping in or out. I will add that to the first post later. Shade might want to be careful with trying to take charge because without any trainers around there is nothing stopping the other pokemon from throwing the Treecko into the jungle or batting among ourselves!)

Krabby finds some good looking branches and starts cutting! Gary continues searching for the right kinds of leaves.
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 27th October 2012 at 12:03 PM.

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: But if noone takes charge, then this will just continue :P besides, hes pretty strong, and as a treecko, hes got quite abit of speed to him. He'll be ok
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Icicle awoke from her nap, and went over to Krabby. "Can you cut some branches for a few houses as well? I think-" she was interrupted when an Archeops stole her leafy bed. "Drat."

OOC: yeah leavanny totally ignore the Deino sitting right next to you. The same one that just stood up for you when you were being insulted. ;-;

"Harsh...but whatever. I don't look for sympathy. Look how far it's taken me in life." Brute looked at his many scars,and laughed.

"Persona!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Icicle returned to the Deino. "Dang it, lost my bed." she said, mopingly sitting down next to him.

"Hmmm,what was that riolu talking about of you being a snob?" Brute asked. "If he spoke the truth I suggest getting an attitude check,because you won't get far with that mentality. Anyway...my name is Brute. Yours?"

"Persona!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Icicle." said the Eevee.

"Well..pleased to meet you I suppose. How you holding up? I mean...being away from your trainer and all."

"Persona!"

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast