PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up) - Page 38

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

Default Re: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

Max's comment wiped Autumn's concern and now she really wants to prove that he is not all that even tho she is not a good battler. "You'll regret that." Autumn fires a shadow ball directly at Max.

OOC: You can godmode slighty here if you wish.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"So you don't want me to go easy?" Max fired an Aura Sphere that collided with the Shadow Ball in midair, causing a large amount of smoke to obscure both of their views of each other, so Max closed his eyes and tried to rely on his Aura sensing. He fired a Focus Blast in Autumn's direction through the smoke.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Autumn can't see a thing through the smoke. She has no choice but to rely only with her ears. She hears the sound of a shot fired but as no idea what move it was but she figured it had to been aimed at her. Without seeing a thing Autumn rolls to her side.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max sensed her dodge. Then let's use something you can't dodge. He followed the Focus Blast by using Earthquake, careful to make sure it didn't hit the audience.
    Links to stuff.

The smoke still has not cleared enough for Autumn to see. She has so few options here and she can't even see what move Max is planning on using. She goes on the defensive and uses double team. Her body splits into many of herself around the area. However, she was unlucky enough for Max had used earthquake and every single fake goes down and the real her takes the earthquake directly. She falls over has the earthquake pounds her all over her body. She has taken quiet a bit of damage and has slowed her movement.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max stopped attacking and simply stood in place, waiting for Autumn to make her move. He was prepared to dodge, assuming it was a dodgeable move.
    Links to stuff.

Autumn slowly gets up, injured from that last attack. Autumn did not expect for such a small pokemon to have learned that move. "Max sure know how to battle." She says to herself. The smoke finally clears and Autumn sees Max just standing their as if he were taunting her. Her crush on him starts to flood back into her mind as if it were a disease. Her brain then sparkles with a great idea. "Why didn't I just use this move from the start?" She asks herself. Autumn knows that since Max is a riolu, he will be able to dodge almost anything she throws at him. "This has got to work." She says to herself. Autumn quickly uses Attract instead of an attack move hoping to confuse Max slightly.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 19th December 2012 at 10:00 PM.

"Ok, I got winner" Twiggy said, watching the battle intently.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: Lol!! I didn't expect that! But I wonder how much effect it'll have; I guess it will just make him less likely to attack since they're already in love XD

Max had previously been watching Autumn to analyze her moves, but not he seemed slightly zoned out in a dreamy kind of way. He stayed in place, staring at Autumn.
    Links to stuff.

OOC: Lol, true lol :)

Autumn watches her attract as it fly's straight towards Max only inches away from landing.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: But my earlier post was the effect of it landing...

Max continued to stare at Autumn in an even more zoned-out way as the move hit.
    Links to stuff.

Adele and Oscar watched in amazement.

OOC: I wanted you to actually say that it landed. I don't want to assume that it landed and be slightly bunnying. :)

Autumn also watched in amazement that her move actually hit. Autumn could not tell if it worked. It should and that's all the hope she needed. Autumn feelings towards Max again flooded back to her and she decided to be a little funny, and mock Max at the same time. Autumn's plan was to finish him off with a powerful iron tail after she did her stunt which she plans to do soon, but decided that she does not want to reveal that she knows that move to everyone else. After Autumn finally thought of what move she wanted to you, she began her little mock. Autumn sprinted right towards Max's face and kissed him. Her face shot to the color of red and was very pleased with herself. "Now to finish you off" She said to Max. Autumn sets up herself for a powerful tackle.

Oscar giggled while Adele was quite impressed.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: Oh, okay. Sorry, I'll do that from now on!

Max was stunned further by being kissed and he was hit hard by the Tackle. He stumbled backwards, temporarily snapping out of the trance by being hit, and attacked with Brick Break.
    Links to stuff.

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast