PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up) - Page 32

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

Default Re: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

Willow, with her acute hearing heard a cry for help in the distance. "Hey love birds do you here that?" Willow asks Autumn and Max. "This way, the cry is coming from over there." The three pokemon quickly run in the direction of the cry. They see a injured Turtwig along side a lake. "Are you alright?" The concerned three pokemon ask.

"I-I'm lost! I don't know how I ended up here and my trainer is missing" Twiggy explained.

"It's alright." Max explains. "There is a camp not to far from here. All pokemon who lost their trainer gathered up there. Come on, let me take you there." Max along with Autumn, Willow, and Twiggy all travel through the wilderness heading towards the camp. "This is the camp Twiggy. You should probably just rest here into you are fully healed." Max says. Max then thinks to himself that I should probably rest to. He picks a perfect spot to rest, next to a curved half fallen over tree. Autumn rests besides him with her head laying on his shoulder.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 18th December 2012 at 05:58 PM.

Adele decided she needed a drink of water so she goes to find some. Oscar stayed behind not wanting to venture out there after what happen last time.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

OOC: Just a note, Max is generally more quiet/grumpy than that, and he was acting unusual for his own personality near Autumn. Just so you know.

Rose saw Max and Autumn first, then Twiggy, then Willow. Her eyes locked on to the Snivy. "W-Willow?! I thought... I thought..."
    Willow grinned and went over to her. "Aw, come on, you know I'm tougher than that!"
    "I'm glad you're here! Have you seen any sign of Scorpion-?"
    "No, dear, Max already asked me about her. I haven't seen her at all, I'm sorry."

Max allowed Autumn to rest on his shoulder. While showing no emotions as usual, he was mentally kicking himself a whole lot.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

OOC: I should of known the way you role played him. Thanks for letting me know. If I ever use max again ill keep that in mind.

As Autumn rests on Max's shoulder, she begins to feel sleepy. She has had a very long day today and needs some rest. Her eyes start to close and she drifts asleep.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max continued to mentally kick himself. Had a psychic pokemon read his mind, they'd have thought he had multiple personalities, even though he was far from it. Idiot! I promised myself I wouldn't make friends! Of any kind! What if-
    Yeah, and what if a Larvitar flew? Autumn has been trapped in a pokeball for something like a century after living with pirates! She couldn't possibly have any conflict with them!
    I don't know for sure how long she was in that pokeball!
    I'm still an idiot!
    I already got a trainer and met her pokemon. We're all friends.
    And that, too, was a mistake! Don't let this get any worse!
    Why can't I let go of the past?!
    Past mistakes help us learn for the future!

Max's ears twitched as he argued with himself, catching the attention of Willow. "Max," she said quietly so she didn't awaken Autumn, "It's okay, I promise." Though she didn't know exactly what he was thinking, she had an idea of it that was somewhat close. Max looked at her for a moment, then closed his eyes, making himself relax, and slowly fell asleep.
    Links to stuff.

Autumn slowly awakes from her sleep. She goes to sit up but can't. Something was pinning her down. She looks and sees that Max is on her. His arms were wrapped around her with his head jabbed in her coat. Autumn's face turns completely red. Her heart starts pumping faster. Autumn quickly scouts around the area to see if anyone was near by. "Thank goodness no one was around." She said to herself. She then looks down at Max who's face is completely buried in her coat. "Can he even breath?" She says to herself. She looks up and sees that the sun just rose above the horizon. Autumn, wanting to get up but then again also does not. Her emotions and her stomach are fighting for control over her mind. Autumn ignores her stomach and rather would be comfortable in Max's arms. Max starts to get up and Autumn quickly pretends to fall back asleep.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max awoke suddenly, realizing his position. Trying not to wake up Autumn, whom he thought was sleeping, he slowly lifted his nose and set his face onto the log right next to her. He left his arms in place because moving them would almost guarantee waking her up. He couldn't believe that he had gotten into this position in his sleep, what was wrong with him?! He felt horribly embarrassed but his aura sensing told him nobody was nearby, thankfully. He decided to stay in place until Autumn woke up, trying to be as still as possible. What in Arceus' name is wrong with me?! He knew that if this had happened with anyone else, like Rose or Willow, whom he had known for quite a while, he wouldn't have hesitated to stand up, waking them up, and walk off grumpily. What made this, with a pokemon he had just met, so different of a situation?
    Links to stuff.

Autumn felt the presence that Max was indeed wide awake. Autumn waited for several minutes. "Ooo no, what should I do? He is not moving at all but he is awake. What in the world is he doing?" Autumn panics in her mind with makes her twitch a little. "He clearly knows by now that he is holding me. Why is he not trying to wake me up?" Autumn questions him in her mind but yet she is loving the situation. She does not want him to let go but also is concerned because she has no idea what Max is thinking. "I have never felt this way before. Something about this pokemon just gets my heart running and it is hard for me to act normal around him. He clearly will figure out my feelings once I awake. Autumn talks to herself in great concern. She is trapped inside on deciding what to do now. She decides to stay put and continue this waiting game.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 18th December 2012 at 10:17 PM.

Oscar
    Camp search and Rescue

Oscar went for a walk around the Camp then saw Max and Autumn. The young Tepig went for a closer look.

Adele

Exploring

Adele found a lake and takes a gulp of water.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max continued to stay still, the direction of his face perpendicular to Autumn's body. His Aura sensors flicked and he realized that someone was behind him. Being forced to stay in this position at this point was annoyingly embarrassing, but he still didn't want to wake up Autumn, and his ears flattened back against his head as Oscar approached. Why me? I never get myself into situations like this, what's wrong with me?! He then noticed something that he hadn't noticed before, since his senses had sharpened by noticing another presence. Her heart is beating... too fast for her to be awake! Is she pretending to be asleep?! Why would she do that? He told himself to stand up at this point, but found he still couldn't bring himself to do so, and accidentally transmitted his feelings of confusion and embarrassment to both Oscar and Autumn. Craaaaaaaapppp.
    Links to stuff.

(OOC: Careful not to bunny each other, while one of you could lead the way to camp, it would still be up to that characters player of whether or not they actually follow along. Everything else looks good!)

Gary
    Pirate ship (East of camp, up a waterfall, probably about 21 km's away)

Gary turns a corner and sees what could be his way out! Daylight shines through a small circular window on the opposite side of a big room. There are old tables, chairs and barrels scattered about. "This must be where the crew ate their meals" Gary thought out loud..

Something was very wrong Autumn told herself. Max was starting to shake as if he were cold but she knew that Max had to be nervous. Autumn also heard that someone else was coming. "This is way to selfish of me to keep this going any longer. Poor Max must be so nervous and afraid, I can't let anyone know that we are in this position, and least not until another day." Autumn says to herself. Autumn quickly jumps away from Max. However Max came along with her. Max's arms were still holding Autumn. The two pokemon fly straight forward, stumble on the floor a couple of times, and end up right in the same position again.

Oscar watched the scepticle really confused.

"You, okay?"

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast