PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up) - Page 31

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

"Like I said, I sense no humans here. It could have been long enough that they all died... I mean, the ship is rotten, too, and probably pretty unstable-" As if on queue, the rotten floorboards gave way beneath the two, releasing them into freezing cold water that was several feet deep. "Argh!"
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

The freezing color water starting drifting them down stream. Autumn trying to stay a float caught a eye on where the stream was going. "Were going to fall right off the waterfall Max" Autumn screamed.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Stay calm!" Max yelled over the roar of the water. He started trying to swim sideways towards the shoreline, ready to grab Autumn as well, but as they were just about to fall over the side, a pair of green vines flew out of a tree just by the edge of the waterfall. One each of the vines wrapped around each of the two pokemon, lifting them out of the water and bringing them towards the shore. As they got closer, it could be seen that their rescuer was a Snivy who was hanging by her tail from a tree.
    Links to stuff.

Snivy gently releases the two pokemon. Autumn not knowing what just happened looks up to see who her rescuer was. However she is freezing cold and can't register in her brain what pokemon saved her. Her body moves without the brain controlling it and hugs Max for body heat.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max picked Autumn up and hugged her to him to help her warm up more from his body heat, though he was also pretty cold. He didn't notice his own temperature, though, because he was too busy looking at the Snivy and being shocked. "You...!"
    "Haha, yes, me!" she responded, grinning, in a voice that sounded like an adult Serperior, which was odd for a non-evolved pokemon.
    "...Do you know where the Scorpion is?"
    "Unfortunately, no, but that's not something we need to focus on at this very moment- is that Eevee okay?"
    Links to stuff.

Autumn starts to warm up quickly and then looks up. Her savior was a snivy. "Thanks and yes, I believe I will be ok." Autumn replies.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"That's good... my name is Willow."
    Max continued to hold Autumn, not really thinking about it as he was focusing more on Willow. He was still getting over the shock of finding her here. Well, being found by her. But still.
    Links to stuff.

"Nice to meet you Willow, my name is Autumn." Max's grip on her started to tighten as if some strong memory triggered his emotions. Autumn noticed this but didn't react to it. She actually kinda liked it. She focuses back on the snivy. "Thanks for the rescue. I thought I was a goner back there."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Nice to meet you, too," Willow said with a smile. "You're very welcome. I couldn't just leave you two to fall over a waterfall, now, could I?"
    Indeed, a memory was being brought up in Max's subconscious mind as he held Autumn.
    An infuriated growl. "You dare to refuse?"
    He held her even tighter.
    "I'll show you what strength is, you inferior meddlers! This is what you get for interfering!"
    His ears flattened back against his head.
    Blood.
    Max's breathing sped up, and Willow gave him a concerned look.
    Last edited by xelda57; 17th December 2012 at 09:28 PM.
    Links to stuff.

All tho Autumn enjoying herself being held tighter by Max, she is somewhat confused on Max's sudden behavior. "Max, is everything alright?" she says.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Her voice snapped him back into the present, and he loosened his grip on Autumn a bit, realizing how tightly he had been holding her and hoping he hadn't hurt her. "Y-yeah... Sorry." He said.
    Links to stuff.

Autumn a little sad that Max let go but quickly straighten her face out to quickly hide her emotions. "Well that's good, glad your alright." She looks back at the stream and sees the ship. She totally forgot about the threat after what just happened. She noticed the ship's sails were on fire. For a second her face showed fear because she was afraid the pirates would see the flames and flea back. She then relaxed because of what Max said. If she was trapped in a pokeball for a century, there would be no way the pirates were still around. Her face again changes. This time she is concerned. "Umm guys, anyone notice that the ship is on fire? It's going to burn down near by trees if it is not put out."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max realized that he kind of liked to hold Autumn. He watched her face go from disappointed to normal to fear to relaxation and finally to concern as she mentioned the fact that the ship's sails were on fire. "Right...!" He took one arm off of Autumn and shot a ball of energy into the sky over the ship, where a huge rain cloud appeared and started raining pretty hard on the flames. He then went back to holding her with both hands. "I don't get why they call that move 'Rain Dance' when there isn't any dancing involved. I hope there weren't any fire- or rock-types over there."
    Links to stuff.

Autumn laughs at Max's comment looks at him and smiles. "I didn't think of that. That was very clever. I don't know why they call in rain dance either. Perhaps some crazy pokemon long ago invented the move and named it that." Autumn laughs at herself. Autumn then blushes, and then relaxes even more when she realized that Max was once again holding her. Willow from above can tell exactly what is going on but does not say a word.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 18th December 2012 at 11:05 AM.

"OW my head" Twiggy moaned, waking up on the shore of a big lake. He got up onto his feet and scanned his surroundings. "Where am I? Where's my trainer?" he cried out, hoping someone would hear him.

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast