PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up) - Page 30

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

Default Re: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

"That's to bad you don't like spicy food. Your missing out on a create flavor if you can resist the spice." Autumn bites into the berry, chews and swallows with great ease. "I am used to spicy food. In fact I don't recall disliking any food." Autumn again eats and finishes the berry. "That was yummy. You know, I got distracted from my empty belly that I actually did not explore hardy any part of the camp. Is there any pokemon or any place I should know about?"

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Well, I just got here recently too, so I don't know much. But I can introduce you to someone I know, the other pokemon that my trainer had. Max!!" Rose called.
    The Riolu walked up underneath the tree. "What...?" he responded grumpily.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Autumn jumps down from the tree. "You must be Max. Hi my name is Autumn. I'm new around here. Nice to meet you" Autumn puts up her paw for a paw shake.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max rudely ignored her paw and said gruffly, "I'm Max."
    Links to stuff.

Autumn stares at Max in confusion and puts her paw down. "So Rose, you said that every pokemon who lost their trainer all camp to his camp? What do you mean by that? Why did so many pokemon lose their trainer around here? Did something happen?"

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"There was a plane crash," Rose said sadly. "A lot of trainers were on board, and we don't know where they are... so we're all here. There are some quite hostile wild pokemon, so we banded together to stay safe, I guess."
    Links to stuff.

"Your kidding." Autumn says in shock. "That's so horrible. I am so sorry. I am afraid you guys are going to be in a whole lot more trouble than just some hostile pokemon. I have no idea where those pirates are but I am certain of this. If they find this campsite, I am afraid they will capture and enslave you all. I have seen them do it all to much. I regret attacking innocent pokemon from other islands under the pirates command." Autumn then thinks of a great idea. "Wait a minute, perhaps there is hope. You guys know where the ship is. If you could warn the other camp members about this threat, I am sure we can work together to destroy that dreadful ship."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Good idea! Let's see who's willing to help!" Rose jumped down from the tree and went back towards the camp, looking for anyone else.
    Links to stuff.

Autumn follows along side Rose to the camp. "Come on Max don't just stand there. You can help to."

OOC: The plot thickens! But if you notice a post from page 25, Gary saw some very old human bones. This means that either Autumn was trapped in her ball for hundreds of years or that there could be pirates wandering around the jungle in the present day! (making it even more dangerous) Could there be more than one pirate ship? Did the pirates swim away or leave?! The mystery continues! As always remember that Camp Search & Rescue is a safe spot and that anything can happen outside of its borders.

Gary
    Pirate ship (East of camp, up a waterfall, probably about 21 km's away)

The air is thick with the smell of rotten wood and a heavy mist. Somewhere far above him he had heard faint movements but he assumes that it is just more Qwilfish trying to confuse him again.

Autumn, Rose, Max, and other pokemon from the camp rush towards the ship. "Attack the sails, there ship won't go anywhere without them. I'm going to check inside the ship. Something is up." Autumn says to everyone. She goes inside the ship and nearly almost throws up. The ships wood is completely rotten out and she coughs from a weird mist that seems to linger everywhere below the ship.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max followed her in, giving no visible reaction to the stench and fog. His paw clenched into a fist, electricity running around it as if ready to ThunderPunch. "I'm the Emanation Pokemon, and sense no auras here other than the pokemon from camp... Autumn, how long ago were you last returned to your pokeball before you got out recently?!"
    Links to stuff.

"I have no clue. I always get drugged before they recall me to their pokeball. I woke up once the ball broke and fled to the top of the ship." The rotten floors start to break from under her but Autumn does not seem to notice.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max didn't notice it either, and the floor was breaking around him as well. "Pokeballs can work like suspended animation, Autumn... You could have been in there for just a day or for many centuries."

OOC: They're on the bottom of the ship, right? So if they fall, they land in the water? XD
    Links to stuff.

Autumn looks at Max in confusion. "That's a odd thing to say right now, is there a reason why you mentioned that? Do you think I was in a pokeball for a whole century?"

OOC: Correct we would fall in water.

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast