PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up) - Page 22

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (Start Up)

"Please, call me Icicle." Icicle said, leading the way into the plane and showing him the living area.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tagin headed inland keeping down in the underbrush the cubone was stalking an aipom who was far above in the canopy. he'd lead him right to a food source without even meaning to. The going was rough as the cubone waded through the muddy silt. The reward was a meal for tonight and nights to come, so it would all be worth it. When the aipom stopped Tagin spotted the berry tree. two other aipoms were up there snacking on passho berries. Tagin recognized them as his trained had fed him before. Suddenly Tagin leapt up out of the underbrush and used headbutt on the tree. Berries rained down and so did the Aipom.

"Ok the new guy is talking the haul, so scram!" Tagin roared.

Two aipom ran, but the other remained. Tagin roared again not saying any words, but just to show his rage. A battle ensued Tagin acting first pummeling the Aipom with bone club followed by a double kick. The aipom reacted with fury swipes, but the normal type was doing minimal damage while Tagin's fighting type move was racking up hits. the aipom went down not too long after the start. Tagin took one of the giant bowl like leaves and filled it with the berries before going back to his burrow.

"Knew I didn't need the others."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Icicle went to take another nap.

Gary
    Camp Search and rescue

Now the survivors of the crash had a safe place to stay but the getting rescued part was still going to be tricky to figure out. Even if one of the search parties returned to camp, they still had no way out of the jungle. They could all just forget about civilization and stay here in the wild. Gary vaguely remembers his trainer watching a movie about a similar situation but only with humans instead of pokemon.

It is something to think about but in the mean time Gary still had some looking around to do. Different pokemon had already gone North, south and west. That left one more direction to check on and that was east! After gulping down a few Oran berries, Gary sets out from camp heading east. A stream crossed near the camp flowing west, so in theory if he followed it long enough the water might lead to a river or something.

Blog Entries

Larry freed Piplup. "Thank you! I didn't know if I was ever going to get out of that!"
    He smiled. "It wasn't a problem."
    Just then, a Caterpie returned to where it had tied up its victim, Piplup. "My captor!" the water-type cried. Larry got ready to attack.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Icicle missed her Trainer very much. She's probably kicked the bucket. she thought.

OOC: Which way is the Ice Rock around here?

Oscar
    Camp Search and Rescue

"Awwww don't say that. I'm sure she's looking for you too."

Gary
    Somewhere east of camp (probably about 3 kilometers away)

Gary had been following the water upstream for a good while now. The tall jungle trees grow on either side but leave a narrow opening far above the water. It is a rare chance to take in some sunlight as not much usually reaces the camp. Speaking of which, Gary takes one last look back before following a bend around some bushes that then block his view of camp search and rescue..

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Icicle
    Approximately 5 kilometers north of camp
    Ice Rock hunting

Icicle could feel the cold. She came alone, right? If only Oscar could wait and see how she'd looked after evolving..... No! If there are Vanillite out here, it's possible a few Cryogonal are too! she thought. She saw the icy stone, clear as day. I'm here. I proved a rather worthy foe of those Lillipup back there. she thought. She then walked up to the rock......,.

Blog Entries

Tagin
    nearing the ice rock
    land management

Tagin had dropped off his food and headed back out. This time he was looking for something he could make a bucket out of. either a big thick log to carve or a stone that had been worn into a bowl or could be. Tagin wasn't searching for long until he came across a large frozen rock, and not too far from it a large fallen tree. Then there was an eevee there. if this was it's home he'd need to take it out first. Tagin threw his bonemerang hitting the frozen rock to grab the eevee's attention.

"And what brings you here?" Tagin sneered.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"I'M TRYING TO EVOLVE FOR THE SAKE OF MY TRAINER!!!!!" Icicle nagged the Cubone.

Blog Entries

"Well then you are wasting time. If you're going to evolve fine, but it doesn't matter if you do it for 'your trainer' he/she is long gone by now. alive or not. Why tortue yourself by thinking they are coming back?" Tagin grumbled.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"You know nothing!" Icicle said before touching the rock.

Blog Entries

The Caterpie lunged at Larry with a Tackle. He was able to quickly counteract the attack with Bite, trapping the bug-type between his jaws. It squirmed for a few moments, trying to break free, then fainted, completely out of energy. "A weak Pokemon like that is no match for me." Larry said coolly.
    "Can we just get back to camp?" Piplup replied, rolling her eyes.
    Larry nodded and began to lead the way back to the crash site. The air began to get cold as they passed by the ice rock. "Icicle?"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Icicle emerged from a white light anew. She was a Glaceon now.... when she heard the voice. "L-Larry?!" Icicle stammered and whipped around.

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast