PMD: Liberandum Academy CLOSED~ - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PMD: Liberandum Academy CLOSED~

Default Re: PMD: Liberandum Academy (Start Up going up Tuesday. Last chance to Sign Up!)

Thanks for the update!

I've found a theme for Hunter :EON - Universe City - YouTube

Also, here's some Doki & Nabi art I found a few weeks ago

tumblr_m0wto1hwjb1qcs89ho1_r2_1280.png
    Derier44 likes this.

Sarcastic Casual Gamer CyberVoltage's Avatar

Default Re: PMD: Liberandum Academy

Am I not good enough to be notified? D:

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PMD: Liberandum Academy

Quote Originally Posted by CyberVoltage View Post
    Am I not good enough to be notified? D:
    Sorry, I took the list from the first post, and I had forgot to add you to the first post.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Default Re: PMD: Liberandum Academy (Start Up going up Tuesday. Last chance to Sign Up!)

I just wanted to ask, are you going to be acting as the GM as well as a player?

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Name: Alice
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Appearance: She is wearing a light blue collar with a gold bell hanging on it.

Personality: Alice is sweet,kind and friendly.She is someone that anyone can rely on.When she sees anyone feeling down,she tries to cheer them up and she is also willing to help and protect anyone and anything in need,especially if they're one of her loved ones.This characteristic of hers increased in a family experience.

History: Alice lived with all her seven eeveelution family (Flareon,Jolteon,Vaporeon,Espeon,Umbreon,Glaceon,and Leafeon,respectively) in the forest.She was the main treasure in her family.Everyone was delighted with her sweet actions and friendly smiles that warmed every hearts,even the most cruel heart will be delighted.But when she was 7,a tragedy happened that separated her from her loved ones.One night,the forest they were living in got caught on fire.The water pokémons in the forest tried their best to put out the fire but no luck.Afraid to lose the family treasure,Alice's family brought her to a tunnel that leads out of the forest.At first Alice didn't want to leave.But her family assured and promised her that they will be safe and after the fire they will look for her and they will get together again.Before she left,they hung a collar with a bell on it on her neck.Alice,who was filled with worries and fear that time,forcefully left the burning forest.Trusting her family's promise,she waited for them at a far distance from the fire.But the fire already got to an end and not a single pokémon went out of the tunnel nor the forest.At dawn she realized-she was all alone and the only survivor of the fire.At that time she vowed to herself that she will never let every second go to waste and no life would disappear in her sight.
    (history inspired by "Story of Evil" music box version =3)

Moves: Tackle,Bite,Dig,Shadow Ball (based on May's Eevee)
    Other: uhmm...what's an emote?

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Kagamine Len An emote is one of these:
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Craaaaap.

I just realized that I'm not going to be here for most of Tuesday. Hopefully I won't miss much...

Blog Entries

It's been a while since I've been here (let alone done an RPG), so let's hope I still got it! ;D

Name: Royal
    Pokemon: Yamask
    Appearance: Royal looks like any other Yamask would, save for the fact that, for reasons unknown, he wears a wrist watch on both wrists, checking them every few minutes, almost compulsively.
    Personality: Royal is, above all, a practical joker and lover of comedy, even if he's the butt of the joke. He's lighthearted and care free, though one couldn't tell by looking at him. He wants very much to evolve, to forsake the sad eyes that haunt him when he looks into his reflection, and the even more tragic visage that is the mask he must carry with him.
    History: Royal has no recollection of the life he lived before he became a Ghost Pokemon, and ever since the fateful day he woke up as a Yamask, alone and lost, he's been a wanderer, an observer. He'd never had any particular plans for his own future, nor had he ever assessed his own desires in life. In fact, he only entered the Liberandum Academy contest at the insistence of a close friend, but now that he's won, he can't help but look brightly at the coming future, hoping he can reach a new life of promise and fulfillment, leaving whatever dark and tragic past he may have had behind him, though as he continues his new journey, he's slowly coming to terms with the fact that he may have to embrace his darkness in order to rise.
    Moves: Astonish, Hex
    Other: >:D Better? Theme: Royksopp Forever by Royksopp. This was the song I was listening to while writing the bio, and I feel like it fits him pretty well.
    Last edited by Chocolate Bones; 26th March 2012 at 07:27 PM.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Very interesting! Please reserve me a spot and it'll be up by the end of tonight.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hopefully i'm not too late ^^

Name: Grace
    pokemon: Kirlia
    appearance: the only difference between other kirlias is that one of her eyes is blue, and no one is sure why.
    personality: Excitable, random, and she is always loyal to her friends.
    History: Her mother dissapeared 10 years ago and was now in custody of her older sister. (this was back when Grace was a Ralts) Eventually both Grace and her sister evolved and went their seperate ways. Not soon after, Grace's sister joined a rescue team and Grace became inspired to join a team of her own. that was when she discovered the academy...
    moves: Growl, Confusion, Double team, Teleport
    Other: Due to her "teleport" move, she accidentally teleports somewhere else when startled.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

@Kagamine Len Awesome, Accepted!

@Oblivion You won't miss to much, Ill make sure.

@Chocolate Bones You forgot something.

@Knight of Day Reserved!

@Valcarona You forgot something. Also, please try to be more grammatical with your posts.

Blog Entries

Hmm... You're probably referring to the emoticon. I thought the one I there would do, but I'll change it.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Bones View Post
    Hmm... You're probably referring to the emoticon. I thought the one I there would do, but here's another.
    Sorry, I'm exhausted and didn't notice it. Gladly accepted!

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    @Kagamine Len Awesome, Accepted!

@Oblivion You won't miss to much, Ill make sure.

@Chocolate Bones You forgot something.

@Knight of Day Reserved!

@Valcarona You forgot something. Also, please try to be more grammatical with your posts.
    What do you mean by grammatical? I have pretty bad grades on language arts, so I have trouble with this kind of stuff. and also i decided to join just now so i didn't plan all that much, thats why my forum is so brief.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Bones View Post
    Hmm... You're probably referring to the emoticon. I thought the one I there would do, but here's another.
    Sorry, I'm exhausted and didn't notice it. Gladly accepted!
    Ah, no worries. I've just never been much of a fan of the graphic ones, but that would've been a lot easier to see, so my bad. Thanks for accepting Royal ;D . I look forward to getting started ;)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast