PMD: The Island of the Unkown

Thread: PMD: The Island of the Unkown

Blog Entries

Default PMD: The Island of the Unkown

Long ago, in a world of only pokemon, the world was thought just to be one large continent with every pokemon on it. Recently, however, an island has been discovered about one hundred miles west of the mainland. It is about half as large as the mainland, and twice as wide. Many believe it was recenty underwater, for there are barely any pokemon or plants on it. You are one of the Pokemon Rescue Teams assigned to report to Treasure Town Beach, where you will be ferried to the islnd to explore it. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. Be at Treasure Town Beach by 4:00PM one month from now.

This e-mail shows up on your poke-Computer. You start packing, eager to go, but then realize you go in a month.

ONE MONTH LATER ON TV

You are watching television to get your mind off of the trip you'll be taking in four hours, when you see an emergency broadcast.

"Bzzzzt.... H-Hello?" a reporter Magnemite floats onto the screen, with the town of Tresure town shown behind him.
    "I am Magnet Myte, and this is an emergency broadcast. A warning as been issued all through Treasure Town, because the island recently located has quickly transformed. Hills, forests, mountains, and volcanos have sprung up in seconds along with pokemon, and herds of Unknown have been seen emerging from the water around it. Here you can see that the Unknown have reached the mainland, and are wreaking havoc. WAIT, WHAT IS THAT?!?"
    A loud, high-pitched shriek flies through the air, and a building collapses. The screen turns to static. Another e-mail appears, and you turn to look.

Hello, as you have probably heard, Unknown have been emerging from the island by the millions. You now have a second job. You must venture to the island and find the Unknown's scource, and destroy it. This will be our last transmission until we see you at Treasure Town Beach. Please report quickly.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Team V stepped out of their small team base, having preparedfr the trip to Treasure Town beach.
    "Ready, guys?" Ivy asked.
    The threesome beagn the long trip to the beach. Upon arriving, they noticed five Lapras.
    One for each team, i reckon, they each thought, watching the Unknown circle the city from a safe spot under a couple large rocks.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Default Re: PMD: The Island of the Unkown

Team Trump Card read their grim email. "I think we should go now.", quipped Bulba. After a short argument, the team exited their small base into the blinding sunshine. As they walked along the beach to their meeting place, they noticed multiple Lapras and what appeared to be another team already waiting. "Let's go!", cried Char. The three began running in the direction of the pokemon.

Blog Entries

"Hi," Coal said as he saw another team come towards them. "Only three teams left to show up."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

A young Meowth clicked off the computer. "Guys!" he whined. "C'mon, we gotta get to Treasure Town Beach!"

"Yeah, yeah, hold your Ponyta, Zero!" a female Mudkip answered, putting a small pack on her back. "We're gonna go in like two minutes."

"Renita, Zero, I have the rest of the supplies," a male Houndour said, coming out of another room with a large, stuffed backpack on his back. "I think we can get on now."

"Wait, Flamepaw!" Zero whined, running off to his room. "I forgot my Berry Bag!" The Houndour scowled for a moment, but let up as the young Meowth came back, holding a tiny red bag stuffed full of different kinds of Berries.

"All set?" Renita asked everyone.

"Yep!"

"Let's go."

Excited, the Mudkip waggled her tail. "All right! Team Darkwave, let's move out!" The small team of three ran out to the beach, literally skidding to a stop as they met at the shore. Renita, spotting the other teams, bellowed out an obnoxious but friendly, "Hey, how y'all doin'?!"
    Say I am, say I am,
    Say I am, wonderful~