PMD: Explorers of Legend - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: Explorers of Legend

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: Explorers of Legend

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"I'm Thunder, and this is Abby and Midnight... Midnight's not usually like this, so don't take the first impression too seriously..." The Zorua was sitting down, looking rather stressed and yet almost sad.
    In response to Zaire's question, Abby said, "I'm okay now. It was weird... I could understand the human who had caught me, and only him. I almost wanted to follow his orders. Something was off. I think it may have been the pokeball influencing me somehow, making me more likely to obey."
    "Lucky you didn't..." Midnight muttered. Abby looked at her with an annoyed expression for a few seconds, then bent down so that she was close to the smaller pokemon's ear.
    "WAKE UP!!" She yelled, making Midnight leap up from her sitting position and away from the noise.
    "Augh!!" She yelped. "What was that for?"
    "Stop moping around! You're not crazy! In fact, I'd rather you be crazy than be acting like you're depressed or something all the time!"
    "You're right, I was doing that, wasn't I?" Midnight looked a bit embarrassed. Turning to Team Valiant, she said, "I'm sorry. I'm Midnight- Thunder already introduced me- nice to meet you!"
    "She's normal again." Thunder stated.
    "Thank you, captain obvious. We'll make note of what's normal for- oh, yeah. I forgot that we didn't know you guys very well. This day is so messed up, and we were fighting alongside you..."
    Last edited by xelda57; 7th September 2012 at 05:51 PM.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Zaire looked at Midnight quizzically; there was something different about that Zorua. "It's quite alright. We didn't have time for introductions; we had an important duty to fulfill." he said, "I am sure we'll be working together again sometime in the future."
    "This is cool! We can be an alliance of rescue teams, for even more rescuing! Villians beware!" Hailee declared, puffing out her chest and flexing her arms.
    "It's always nice t'see people working together for the greater good." Mortimer added, followed with a yawn. "Today was full of action; I'm bushed."
    "C'mon Mort, you're already tired? I'm raring to go! Let me at 'em!" Hailee said as she jabbed her fists at invisible enemies.

"I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I believe there is something else we must do. We need to let the villagers know it is safe to come back to their homes." Zaire stated before leaping on to Hailee's shoulder. "Let's spread the good news so that things may have a chance to come back to normal."
    "Oh, right. We're going to let everyone know it's safe to come back now. Want to come with us?" Hailee said with a hopeful glint in her eyes.
    Mortimer groaned. "I thought we were finished of walking for the day.. ah well, It'll be nice to bring relief to the poor folks of this village."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Team LeafShine noticed that Mark vanished. Maria, who had just gone to another board in Tinyroot Town, near Pinwheel Forest, and taken a job that would reward the team with a new Pokemon: Karrie, a Karrablast!

"Midnight?!" said the Bayleef, Bella. "I know your name 'cause of Maria!"

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Yes, definitely!" Abby replied to Hailee's question. "We'd be happy to get the villagers back. Let's be sure to search in every nook and cranny; I bet they're all hiding."
    Midnight turned to the Bayleef. "Ah, hello. You're friends with Maria?" But they didn't have time to talk. "Come on, you can help us look for the townspeople!
    As the teams went off to search for missing villagers, Abby, though she didn't show it, was still terribly worried. The disaster she had detected coming hadn't yet happened, but it was gradually coming closer. She couldn't see it clearly; it was like trying to see exactly the species of pokemon running toward you before it arrives when you're standing in a thick fog. The only thing she could see was that is was big and somewhat far off, coming closer. Abby decided not to mention it again, however. Maybe she was just being paranoid...
    Team Night went into the small forest near the village; they opened bushes and climbed trees, the two teams were gradually bringing the town back and spreading the word that it was safe.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Bella suddenly saw a Whimsicott fall on Midnight, and realized it was Mark! "Midnight, are you okay?!" she said as Maria and Vine appeared carrying a package to a Pidove in Accumula Town. "Mark?!" Maria said.

Blog Entries

Okay, can someone gimme a hand with this region-hopping?

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Just post that your team went to another region.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

And now (sorry for the double post) my update!

Maria had gone into the lair of all that was insane: Team Specter's lair. She snooped, trooped, and scooped it all. She also stole 10% of their treasury for the sake of Team LeafShine. They had fought of FireBlaze two years back; Maria clearly remembered the day it happened. Fire blazing all around, keeping the villagers safe, fighting FireBlaze to the death, and winning. They had even gained Karrie, the Karrablast, as a bonus for saving her village. Now all of LeafShine were saving the poor villagers.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

( @Plumbum; We're mainly in Unova, but you can create up to 3 teams. Any of your teams can move back and forth between regions, and the same humans issue is in all the regions. If you want to stay interactive with the majority of the teams, I recommend that you stay in Unova. If you want, you can create another team just to use for other regions. I did that, and I find it far more simple.))

Midnight was not at all pleased at being fallen on by a Whimsicott.
    "Hey!! What are you doing?!" She yelped, muffled by the cotton that surrounded Mark. Dumping him off of her head, she growled, "What was that?"
    "I"m sure he didn't mean to, Midnight. He is a Whimiscott, after all. They drift quite a bit; sometimes they can't control where they go," Thunder said.
    "...Maria? You know this Whimsicott?" Abby asked when Maria said his name.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Mark got up. "Yeah, she does. We're on the same team."

-FireBlaze (hope you don't mind)-

Team FireBlaze had suddenly attacked LeafShine and Team Night.

-A New War-

"FireBlaze!" yelled Maria.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Leavanny; You can certainly have them here as rivals/enemies, so long as they have been signed up. However, the main plot of this RP must stay the same.

"Fire types..." growled Midnight, and Abby looked worried.
    "It'll be OK!" Thunder said, using Thunderbolt.
    "Easy for you to say!" Midnight replied, dodging attacks and using non-dark-type moves like Scratch. Abby was doing the same, mainly using Aerial Ace.
    "We need help over here!!" Abby yelled, attracting the attention of the other teams.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Ciara, Harry, Voleria..... How pathetic." Maria said.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"You know them?!" Midnight yelped as she was hit with flames.
    "Never underestimate the enemy! Look at our disadvantage! WE NEED HELP OVER HERE!!" Abby howled.
    "Don't worry, I got this- Aah!" Thunder was burned.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Maria said "Or is it Pyro, Alyra, Adriana, Ciara and Cinders? We need..... Team Power......." she said, and then she realized Chlorophyll came into play, allowing her to dodge mos anything.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast