PMD: Explorers of Legend - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: Explorers of Legend

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: Explorers of Legend

"Wh-Whaaat?! After that-" Maria started, but Lily cut in. "Go save that Absol! Now, LeafShine! Remember Team FireBlaze!" the demanding Lilligant said. Maria chased the trainer, and then he sent out an Absol........

Post Thanks / Like

"Is it over?" Hailee asked after her horn attack knocked out a Pidgey. The trainer called his pokemon back before backing away from team Valiant. The trainer turned around and broke out in a run, but they let him go in peace.
    "I think there is something amiss." Zaire said, looking over at Team Midnight. The rest of the group almost forgot about the other rescue teams; they were very caught up in the battle.
    "I think one of their members is missing."

Team Valiant ran over to the two remaining members of Team Midnight.
    "'Scuse us, but where is th' Absol who was with you folk?" Mortimer asked Thunder as he was the only conscious member present.
    "Was... was she captured by one of the trainers we were holding off previously?" Zaire asked, even though the sad glint in his eyes showed he already knew.
    The two other members turned to him in shock.
    "I'm sorry t'hear that.." Mortimer said apologetically. His glance was pointed directly at the ground, showing his sad expression.
    "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to do something about this!" Hailee called. She turned to Thunder, a ferocity showing in her eyes that only appeared when she was determined. The other two members turned to her in surprise.
    "Which direction did the trainer who stole your friend go?"
    "Hailee, don't be rash. If we aren't careful we could get captured as well." Zaire said pleadingly, "We'll think of something, but getting ourselves ambushed and captured won't help!"
    Hailee was unperturbed.
    "I'll repeat; where did the trainer who stole your friend go?"

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Over there!" Thunder exclaimed, already running in that direction. "Team LeafShine is attacking him, so he's stopped and- ABBY!" His slow, paced run that he had been calling over his shoulder from immediately changed to a sprint as he saw the Absol the trainer was sending out. The trainer yelled something, a command, and Abby looked shocked.
    "I can understand him! He just told me to Night Slash... SO I WILL!!" She yelled angrily, turning around to hit the trainer. As she ran toward him, she suddenly slowed and collapsed once again, still exhausted.
    The trainer raised the pokeball again to return the fainted pokemon, but Thunder quickly used Electroball, knocking it out of his hand while electrocuting him. Unable to handle the high voltage, the human also fainted. Thunder grabbed the pokeball. "Does anyone know how to destroy this thing? Please? Or stop Abby from being confined in it, at least?" He asked as he gave Abby some Oran berries.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just then, Lily slapped the Poke Ball and it exploded. "Happy? I think she is safe now." said the kind Lilligant. Maria, the Leavanny, followed up yelling "SUN STONE!" Mark started to evolve just then. "Oh no! It hit Mark!" said Bella and Vine.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

(sorry 'bout this Double Poster)

After hours of battle, then travel, LeafShine finally made it to Sinnoh. They decided to make camp Eterna Forest, and already worked on their "Cherrim Rescue Mission" job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Leavanny; Like I said before, you're welcome to be in Sinnoh, but try not to go off into your own world. Stay with the main plot.

Team Night was reunited and the trainers were gone. Midnight said, "We have to figure out why they came! Will they come back? What happened to our legendary guardians? WHO'S WITH ME?!" She shouted, addressing the other rescue teams. Abby and Thunder yelled with her.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Meanwihle, in Sinnoh, the team searched for a Pokemon village. "Look, flaming Pokemon Village! Hurry!" said Maria. The team saw several Coordinators there! Maria and Bella attacked one, Vine went to attack three, and Mark, the newly-evolved Whimsicott, went with Lily to attack two Coordinators. "Where's Team Night?!" said Maria, needing help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Leavanny; Team Night isn't in Sinnoh, but Team Power is.

"Dunno who Team Night is, but we're here!" Auria, a Lucario, said. "Aerios, no spreading the flames! Be careful," She was addressing the Braviary. A Zoroark was also with them, called Lunia.
    "Lunia, use Rain Dance! Her rain dance isn't strong enough to completely get rid of the fire, but it'll certainly weaken it quite a bit!" Auria told Team LeafShine.
    "Okay!" Lunia replied, raising her arms, causing a light shower of rain. Auria used Ice Punch, which melted over the fires and helped put them out as well.
    Aerios flew down to the pokemon calling for help, using Brave Bird for an instant KO on her opponent. He then moved on to help the rest of the team with driving out the coordinators.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maria followed with Leaf Blade. Vine used Leaf Storm, Lily Magical Leaf, Mark Cotton Spore, and Bella with Vine Whip.

"Hey! You! Riolu! What's your name?" said Maria.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(Lucario.)

"My name's Auria, and this is Aerios and Lunia, my teammates- Team Power," Auria responded. "Now, everyone- get on Aerios' back if you are vulnerable to Earthquake!" Aerios flew down and spread his wings so that anyone could get on his back if they needed to. "Hurry!"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maria, as well at the rest of LeafShine, had endures the hit, and attacked with a barrage of Grass-type attacks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Having seen the Trainers off, Team Specter weighed up what had just happened. Missi was first to speak.
    "So, we can either follow the crazy yeller or go find out what's going on ourselves."
    Freya at least managed to remain a bit positive, however. "Hey, she's not crazy, just a bit worked up." The young Haunter that stood at her side could see her point. "Yeah, she doesn't seem like a bad pokémon. Besides, we've got our very own human to help us stop the humans."
    Missi interjected again - "Yeah, she doesn't seem like one. You know her then?" Harry scratched at his head. "Um, no."
    "Look, we'll just go with 'em for now? If things aren't going good, just walk out through the walls."
    Missi closed right into the Froslass' face. "Alright, I'll go with it, but if that Zoroark takes any of us out, it's on you."

"The problem with quotes on the Internet, is you're never sure if they're genuine or not."- Pliny the Elder

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As Team LeafShine returned from Sinnoh the first go-around, Maria saw a Frosslass. "Hey! Frosslass! Are you okay?!" she yelled towards it in a hurry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Plumbum; Midnight's a Zorua. Lunia is the Zoroark, they're completely separate; in different regions)

Midnight's sensitive ears twitched as she heard the other team's comments. Thunder, noting her expression, got ready to grab her by her furry scarf, but she just sighed- Which surprised Thunder greatly.
    "I am going crazy, aren't I? I'm not really a pokemon... I'm just a person in a hospital. Hallucinating. Aren't I?"
    "No, of course not! Look, they're gonna come with us." Abby reassured her.
    "But what if you're all figments of my imagination? Can you verify that you're not?"
    "Your head wouldn't be able to come up with something so complex- besides, you'd never even heard of a rescue team before when you got here. This is real," Thunder said.
    "W-Wait..." Midnight muttered, shivering.
    "Yes?"
    "I just thought of something. You think it might be because of humans turning into pokemon that the normal humans made it in?"
    "No, that's ridiculous! Why would you..." Abby trailed off as she saw the other team coming closer.
    Links to stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Team Valiant approached Team Midnight. Hailee and Mortimer had smiles on their faces, while Zaire kept his emotionless mask intact.
    "Wow, that was awesome! You knocked the pokeball right out of his hand!" Hailee said excitedly. "Oh! Right. I don't think we've met, what with all that has going on and everything. I'm Hailee, this is Zare" "Z-eye-air." Zaire interrupted. "Whatever. And this is Mortimer!"
    "Howdy." Mortimer said warmly.
    "Are you alright, Absol?" Zaire said, "I've never met someone who had been held in a pokeball before. It's not often they manage to find their way back home."
    "Y'looked like you were in rough shape." Mortimer added.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast